SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 1119
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure I read the above claims in this very thread several days ago. If not this thread, then the companion election scam thread.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ kimber1911 posted about that Geller Report last night, p. 459. Hmmm, maybe the real Kraken is about to be released.

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
“It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt.
It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections… and got caught.”

“This may be why, as the Gateway Pundit reports, the CIA was kept completely out of the server raid operation rumored in Germany. The raid was likely leveled against the CIA’s own server farm that ran the remote Dominion-Scytl hacking operation the night of the election!”

“KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program

Q

Posts: 27415 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
The article is dated November 19.

Posts: 3262 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Damn right we won't concede.

I notice that Trump is still talking about Dominion even though that does not appear to be the scope of his legal team. That's what Sidney Powell is working on, no?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30862 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
The article is dated November 19.

There is more than one thing pertaining to the military’s supposed involvement that struck me as odd when I first read the article last week, but in particular, “All CIA agents must operate under military cover in Europe”? I strongly doubt that. Most of them around the world who are in official black passport status operate under State Department cover. Military cover would give them very little legal protection if a host government wanted to make a fuss over their activities. And unlike an embassy third level sub-consular official who doesn’t have much, if any, oversight and whose duties the other employees are cautioned are none of their business, that would hardly be true of an Army or Air Force officer who just floated in and out of a unit with no apparent duties.

I haven’t been in the Army or in Europe in many years, and things do change, but I would have to see a lot more evidence than the claims in an article like that to believe it.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47632 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
What he said ^^^^^

TBH: There hasn't been a single version of this story I've read that didn't seem unlikely in one or more respects.

It'll be great if true and if incriminating evidence is found thereon, but I'm more than a little sceptical.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching TV tonight I saw a commercial, I believe it was from the MI SOS imploring people to accept MI election results and move on. Why would they bother with this if they are so sure of the results? Just thinking out loud.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I notice that Trump is still talking about Dominion even though that does not appear to be the scope of his legal team. That's what Sidney Powell is working on, no?

The white house indicated today that trumps case is constitutional, where as powells case is criminal. This was from a tweet of Steve Cortez whos in the trump admin.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8237 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The FBI and the other gutless fucks at the DoJ will not do a damned thing. They’ve done nothing for the last four years except to swindle the American taxpayers of the notion that they actually stand for something.

If we want justice in this country we will have to take it ourselves. Apparently the laws of this country are not going to be enforced.

It’s a shame really that a small group of traitors could destroy the foundations of our society and for some odd reason no one seems to think it’s a big deal. We are supposed to be the model republic and we can’t even have a legitimate election.

No one laid the price for the frauds of 2016 and no one will pay the price in 2020.

Posts: 53714 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Tucker C just flipped his opinion on voting machines.... Roll Eyes now there is fraud...

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
Tucker C just flipped his opinion on voting machines.... Roll Eyes now there is fraud...

What? Trying to lure his former fans back? Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 27415 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

What? Trying to lure his former fans back? Roll Eyes

I guess it finally clicked who his 60M viewers are. I didnt want to link it here to increase views. Time for penance TC.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Federal Bunglers Incharge won't do dick. They are a huge part of the deep state. This is getting old. Must have patience and pray....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10970 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson can go pound sand with the rest of the turn coats. It will be interesting to see if he did it because he came across compelling evidence or if he just wanted his rapidly shrinking base back.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7131 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
President Trump will prevail once it gets to the USSC.

However that does not solve the problem. The cancer of voter fraud needs to be excised from this country. By whatever means necessary. All of them.

Posts: 53714 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

The white house indicated today that trumps case is constitutional, where as powells case is criminal. This was from a tweet of Steve Cortez whos in the trump admin.

Thank you, Mr. President!

Q

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more terrible decisions from PA Supreme Court

https://twitter.com/joshgerste.../1330975980278722560

PA Supreme Court rules mail-in/absentee ballots w/o date or handwritten name/address can be counted

7-0 on name/add,

4-3 on date w/1 judge saying he'd only do it this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottom line - DEMs could cheat as much as they wanted to

xxxxxxxxxxxx

from shipwreckedcrew about PA:

six heaviest Biden counties:

Allegheny: 340,719 mailed-in ballots received — 54 rejected.

Bucks: 153,016 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.

Chester: 138,813 mailed-in ballots received — 87 rejected.

Delaware: 111,321 mailed-in ballots received — 71 rejected.

Montgomery: 231,415 mailed-in ballots received — 0 rejected.

Philadelphia : 346,196 mailed-in ballots received — 228 rejected.

rejection percentage 0.03 %

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood on the Georgia election.

Link to original video: /youtu.be/X1IjbG4bn0Q

Posts: 1643 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:

If we're talking about TC's 8pm EST show, he kind of mentioned it in passing but dwelled on the manipulation of information by Google, YouTube, etc. with the Epstein (?) psychologist who has been warning of such things since 2016. He was followed by Sheryl Atkinson who addressed much the same issue. That was Carlson's first segment, the rest was crap about Cuomo, Newsome and hypocrisy and issues that really aren't what's of meaning to a stolen election.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8510 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
more terrible decisions from PA Supreme Court

https://twitter.com/joshgerste.../1330975980278722560

PA Supreme Court rules mail-in/absentee ballots w/o date or handwritten name/address can be counted...

That was to be expected. No matter how they ruled, we have yet to reach the 2-minute warning. Lower court stuff are just dog-and-pony shows, as far as I'm concerned. If the President says he's fighting all the way to SCOTUS, then that's only where things matter.

Q