SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
After watching Shapiro and Klavan, they are caving in just like Carlson and the rest. Its idiotic that they think this will be it and all will be fair next election. I'm done with the Dailywire. That leaves OAN and Newsmax. Ugh.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7072 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rather than fight to the bitter end, it’s just oh well, better luck next time. These fools act like they’re losing a seat on the local school board. The ugly truth is that all of the people who are raising the white flag never really wanted Trump to be President. They want the milk and honey he brought them but not the ugly tweets, they want the White House but not Trump in it. So they’ll spin stories of silver linings and new opportunities but the spineless cowards really are okay with Biden, hell, even Kamala, anyone but Trump.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
In a series of tweets, President Trump thanked Murphy for her handling of the ascertainment process since Election Day and suggested that the GSA head sent the letter at his direction. The president pledged to continue his legal challenge of election results.

“I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!”

And so it begins.......

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The rest of the President's tweet:

"Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same."

I don't like the tone of this.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I don't like it either, but... He had to do this to preserve the Senate and to preserve his chances for 2024 should his efforts to 'Stop the Steal" not prevail.

Here's VDH:
A Time of Chaos Upon Chaos Atop Chaos
There is a series of battles to come in January 2021, in 2022, and in 2024 that will be definitive, if the chaos of 2020 does not become even more chaotic.
By Victor Davis Hanson
https://amgreatness.com/2020/1...on-chaos-atop-chaos/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24134 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^^ I don't like it either, but... He had to do this to preserve the Senate and to preserve his chances for 2024 should his efforts to 'Stop the Steal" not prevail.

I am not following you on the preservation of the Senate. To me, it seems that if the Dems get away with stealing the GA Presidential race, they will be even more emboldened to steal both Senate seats in January.

Posts: 8627 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ They will try...
But they won't get away with it this time.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24134 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Murphy's letter:

She was threatened, her staff, family, her fucking pets Mad

She does not acknowledge Biden as the winner. She is just doing her job, this is not a surrender flag by any means.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ They will try...

From what we've seen of the spineless cowards on the R side that folded even before the wind blew, the criminal left will have nothing to fear.

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13506 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^ They will try...

I don't share your optimism. They did this cheat right in front of our faces, and repeated the process with the recount, all with the backing of the SOS and the Governor(who is also a SackOfS--- apparently). Abrams has already bragged about having 600k mail-in ballots ready to go.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
From what we've seen of the spineless cowards on the R side that folded even before the wind blew, the criminal left will have nothing to fear.

We are seeing this the same way. I hope we are wrong.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appeals Court Grants Expedited Review of Trump Campaign’s Pennsylvania Lawsuit

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-11-23-3

President Donald Trump’s campaign on Monday secured a legal win after the U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals granted an expedited review of their appeal from a Pennsylvania court, according to Trump campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis.

According to the order, Trump’s “motion for emergency expedited review is granted at the direction of the court.”

Their brief now needs to be filed by 4 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 23. “The court will advise if oral argument desired,” it said.

Pennsylvania’s 67 counties are scheduled to certify their election results by the end of Monday before sending them to state election officials.

Over the past weekend, Judge Matthew Brann dismissed the campaign’s lawsuit, which had sought to throw out hundreds of thousands of votes in Pennsylvania, saying that election officials in Philadelphia and other Democratic-leaning counties violated the equal protections clause under the U.S. Constitution. They alleged that those counties allowed voters to “cure” mail-in ballots that had issues, while GOP-leaning counties followed the law and didn’t alert voters about potential issues with ballots.

Brann, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, ruled Saturday that he “has no authority to take away the right to vote of even a single person, let alone millions of citizens.” The order allowed Pennsylvania to move forward with certifying the results of the Nov. 3 election. Current data shows that Democrat Joe Biden is ahead of Trump by around 80,000 votes in the Keystone State.
Rudy Giuliani

On Saturday, Ellis and fellow Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani welcomed Brann’s dismissal of the lawsuit, saying that the move would allow them to move their legal challenge to the U.S. Supreme Court.

“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the U.S. Supreme Court,” their statement said.

Trump, meanwhile, criticized Brann of acting in a partisan manner.

“It’s all a continuation of the never ending Witch Hunt,” he wrote on Twitter. “Judge Brann, who would not even allow us to present our case or evidence, is a product of Senator Pat ‘No Tariffs’ Toomey of Pennsylvania, no friend of mine, & Obama – No wonder,” Trump said on Twitter, adding that he “WILL APPEAL.”

Last week, a math professor who specializes in analytic number theory wrote in a sworn affidavit that he flagged up to 100,000 ballots in Pennsylvania of potential fraud.

“I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801,” Miller said in the sworn statement (pdf), according to Just The News.

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Cue the DOJ and FBI to enter from stage left anytime now and say their investigations into voter fraud turned up nothing.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
This election is for all the marbles and those in the GOP selling us out are clueless. They are going to rig every election going forward if they get away with this. All those refusing to stand with us are going to end up wondering what the heck happened because there is no room for them in the left's plans.
IMO, the Dems will TRY to rig every election going forward to their benefit, even if this fraud is proved. They have no shame. Only if many high-level crooks are jailed for this will these efforts cease.
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
All I can say is that the fools and useful idiots who voted for Joe and the Ho deserve what they are about to get.
Unfortunately, they aren't the only ones who would get it--the rest of us would, too. I'm not good with that.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Rudy Giuliani on Break with Sidney Powell: ‘We’re Pursuing Two Different Theories’ ... https://www.breitbart.com/clip...-different-theories/

I don't like the way Mr Giuliani said "Theories". Theories are not very encouraging at this point. I'd rather hear him say, "We're pursuing a different set of facts and evidence" ... or something like that.

Posts: 4706 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
Cue the DOJ and FBI to enter from stage left anytime now and say their investigations into voter fraud turned up nothing.

My view is that they will just do nothing, and let the whole issue die a quiet death. Remember their performance from not so long ago?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I trust not in our three letter agencies.

Have no expectation of them faithfully upholding anything other than their own ambitions.

Restoring law and order, with equal justice under the law, only has a chance with a second term for President Trump.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post