SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 ... 959
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Friends,

Tomorrow, the first legal presentation will probably occur. This will be lengthy and expensive, and will continue through multiple litigation efforts.

My understanding is that she is not funded by any official sources, since her litigation is separate from the President's Team and "for the people".

For anyone interested in contributing to the funding of Sidney Powell's Legal Action to ensure election integrity, click on the home page below.

Home Page for Sidney Powell's Legal Defense Fund : Defending the Republic >> https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Sidney Powell’s Defending the Republic. The Legal Defense Fund is a 501c4. Contributions are not tax deductible.. Due to high traffic, the site may be temporarily unavailable.
defendingtherepublic.org

Thanks for your consideration, and please forward this to anyone who may be interested.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Steve Cortes, a senior Trump 2020 campaign adviser, said Tuesday that the Justice Department is "asleep at the wheel" amid the election fraud allegations from the Trump legal team.

Cortes told "Just the News AM" that he wishes the FBI was "involved and engaged" in the current election issues, saying the Trump legal team doesn't have the luxury of time and it also don't have the resources of the federal government.

"I wish the federal law enforcement were involved, the way it certainly was deeply engaged in trying to concoct the case against President Trump," he told host Carrie Sheffield. "I believe the DOJ in general – the Department of Justice – is asleep at the wheel here while there may be really systemic fraud taking place that is truly undermining our republic."

Cortes says he has no idea why the FBI is not involved when there may be such significant fraud occurring, some of which they can prove.

"We do have significant amounts of fraud that we can right now prove in court through affidavits and through eyewitnesses, and then we also have perhaps even more importantly, the constitutional issues, and these are critical constitutional issues," Cortes also said.

Posts: 12838 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I hold out no hope forFederal Law Enforcement intervention in this farce.

Hell, those bastards at FBI had Hunter Bidens laptop last December. They might have prevented the impeachment charade with what was on it. But they did nothing. Crooked sumbitches. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations

I don’t think they were asleep, it was deliberate. Recall Chuckie Schumer’s getting back ‘6 ways from Sunday’ threat. This was all a coordinated effort on the Dems part.

It has me spitting nails and I pray all this horse shit gets turned around and cleaned out. I can’t think of anything more teal than this election for a Constitutional crisis.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5773 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
A great analysis of the data.

https://votepatternanalysis.su...LMpJ9acyWq7jofkhYDOM

Executive Summary
In the early hours of November 4th, 2020, Democratic candidate Joe Biden received several major “vote spikes” that substantially — and decisively — improved his electoral position in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. Much skepticism and uncertainty surrounds these “vote spikes.” Critics point to suspicious vote counting practices, extreme differences between the two major candidates’ vote counts, and the timing of the vote updates, among other factors, to cast doubt on the legitimacy of some of these spikes. While data analysis cannot on its own demonstrate fraud or systemic issues, it can point us to statistically anomalous cases that invite further scrutiny.

This is one such case: Our analysis finds that a few key vote updates in competitive states were unusually large in size and had an unusually high Biden-to-Trump ratio. We demonstrate the results differ enough from expected results to be cause for concern.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7104 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Steve Turley's latest video outlines the current status of PA and GA. Smile

...AND Sidney Powell files her lawsuit today in Georgia Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16832 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
The corruption at virtually all levels of government in this country is "concerning" and continues to come to light virtually every day.

What is most concerning for me is that it is blatant and those charged with the duty to prevent, punish, or end it, are simply ignoring (or covering) it up.

Seems to me that we, as a nation, are at a fork in the road. One way which may not end up peacefully leads to the re-establishing of our nation. The other way leads to the final ending of it as it has existed for more than 200 years.

Decision point!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25648 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Yep. This is it. It amazes me how people can't or won't see it.

Things are getting real and if we lose, we lose it all.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
In Biden's "proposed" administration, Alejandro Mayorkas would be lead for Dept Homeland Security

Senator Tom Cotton:

"Alejandro Mayorkas was found by Barack Obama’s Inspector General to be guilty of selling Green Cards to Chinese nationals on behalf of rich, democratic donors.

He is disqualified from leading the Department of Homeland Security."

Posts: 19670 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
In Biden's "proposed" administration, Alejandro Mayorkas would be lead for Dept Homeland Security

Senator Tom Cotton:

"Alejandro Mayorkas was found by Barack Obama’s Inspector General to be guilty of selling Green Cards to Chinese nationals on behalf of rich, democratic donors.

He is disqualified from leading the Department of Homeland Security."

Biden and his handlers are trying to refill the swamp via firehose with all these picks.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Georgia Gov Kemp tweeted:

"Dangerous street gangs are trafficking innocent, underage Georgians to fund their illegal activities. We are working around the clock to find these vile criminals and put them behind bars where they belong"

Lin Wood:

"Kemp should have tweeted:

Dangerous GA officials trafficked fraudulent votes in Georgia to defeat @realDonaldTrump & hide their illegal activities. Lawyers are working around the clock to find these vile criminals & put them behind bars where they belong.”

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/politi...-alleged-voter-fraud

Nevada judge agrees to hear Trump campaign evidence of alleged voter fraud The evidentiary hearing is set for December 3

A judge in Nevada has set a date in December to hear from Republicans alleging widespread voter fraud in the state.

Judge James Russell of the First Judicial District Court will hear from attorneys representing President Trump's campaign at an evidentiary hearing on Dec. 3, at which up to 15 witnesses may be deposed, Russell said.

"The complaint is kind of a very limited nature, challenging basically the machine used in Clark County," the judge also said.

Trump campaign attorney Jesse Binnall said that the bulk of the evidence in the case will come from deposed witnesses.

"We will have whistleblower testimony showing that overnight, the disks that were used to hold votes would magically have votes appear and reappear on the same desk," Binnall said.

Democrat Joe Biden won Nevada by about 23,000 votes in his 2020 presidential race against President Trump. However, the Trump campaign alleges that there are thousands of provable instances of voter fraud in the state – possibly enough to overturn the statewide result of the vote.

"We now believe that Donald Trump won Nevada, once you take out the fraud and irregularities. And these are instances of dead people voting, people voting in multiple jurisdictions," Binnall said on Fox Business.

American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp called the hearing "big news."

"A lot of people in the national media have said, 'if you have evidence of voter fraud, show it.' Well, we have thousands and thousands of examples of real people in real-life instances of voter illegality. I just think it’s a great step that we’re going to have a chance to present it in court," he said during an appearance on Fox News.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5443 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
The corruption at virtually all levels of government in this country is "concerning" and continues to come to light virtually every day.

What is most concerning for me is that it is blatant and those charged with the duty to prevent, punish, or end it, are simply ignoring (or covering) it up.

That is my main concern as well because there is a reason he stayed in the basement. Yes, they knew they had the machines, but then you have GOP like the two in GA with supposed ties to Dominion. We have truth and the Constitution behind us, but will the state legislatures have the stones to refuse to certify? I have faith in President Trump, but I don't have faith in other elected GOP officials. It is their duty to stand against what we are seeing, but most ignore things and cave.

SCOTUS concerns me a bit because Roberts has a history of going the wrong way with what should be easy decisions. That PA ruling in October should have been immediately shot down because the PA SC clearly violated the Constitution, but he went the wrong way. Not only that, but he pulled Kavanaugh with him.

I've had a strange sense of peace this entire time that things will be alright, but everything is stacked against us on every level because of what you posted. Some don't believe in God, but I'm not one to believe a relatively unorganized group of Americans beat the strongest army in the world at the time on their own. I'm not one to believe the fog rolled in just in time to allow them to escape NYC. I'm also not one to believe RBG passing just in time to get ACB on the bench was coincidental. God is the only one who can fix this, and we need to remember Him and keep praying. We are going to win.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Edit: Scratch that, remains unconfirmed and the Parler CEO claims it's not true.

Okay, good.

Nevermind.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I believe that was a hoax.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Be careful, looms like tbey had a security breach over there....

ISTM that should be in a separate thread?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

I've had a strange sense of peace this entire time that things will be alright, but everything is stacked against us on every level because of what you posted. Some don't believe in God, but I'm not one to believe a relatively unorganized group of Americans beat the strongest army in the world at the time on their own. I'm not one to believe the fog rolled in just in time to allow them to escape NYC. I'm also not one to believe RBG passing just in time to get ACB on the bench was coincidental. God is the only one who can fix this, and we need to remember Him and keep praying. We are going to win.

Funny, I've just recently finished a book on the Revolution ("Revolution on the Hudson") and am now reading another ("If By Sea"). I've noticed the same events that can only be described as providential, that enabled the Colonials to prevail against all odds against the world's greatest military power. I also see similarities with then vs now.

Specifically, I've read that only 1/3 of the Colonists supported revolution, and even then, many were not very committed when the war did not go their way. Valley Forge has been described as the moment America truly won its independence; it wasn't a battle, but that harsh winter proved the Continental Army was in the fight for good.

Also, 1/3 of the Colonists were loyalists; they did not WANT independence, and many of them actively assisted the Redcoats. These were the 'useful idiots' (though that may seem harsh, as I can genuinely sympathize with those who did not want to commit treason and just wanted to stay loyal to what they justifiably considered their lawful government).

The odds were against the rebels, yet they prevailed with God's guidance and assistance (of this I am absolutely certain).

The loyalists also suffered, as the Brits treated them badly. The Brits considered them lesser beings, as they were not from Britain but from the colonies, and the loyalists often suffered from theft, assault, and even rape at the hands of the Brits. Today's 'useful idiots' can likewise expect the leftists to turn on them eventually, especially after their usefulness has expired.

Oh, and Congress' behaviour in the Revolution was shameful. They failed to adequately supply and support the military and reneged on their promises to provide pay and pensions to those who fought and died for independence. The US won the Revolution in *spite of* congress, not because of it.

That certainly sounds familiar. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...results_3593327.html

Judge Blocks Certification of Pennsylvania Election Results

A Pennsylvania judge on Wednesday ordered state officials to not certify the results of the 2020 election until her court holds a hearing on an election contest on Friday.

Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough ordered the state to not take any further steps to complete the certification of the presidential race, which the state announced on Tuesday. She also blocked the certification of all the other election results.

“To the extent that there remains any further action to perfect the certification of the results of the 2020 General Election for the offices of President and Vice President of the United States of America, respondents are preliminarily enjoined from doing so, pending an evidentiary hearing to be held on Friday,” the judge wrote in her order

“Respondents are preliminarily enjoined from certifying the remaining results of the election, pending the evidentiary hearing.”

McCullough is presiding over a lawsuit brought by Republican lawmakers and candidates against the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf, Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, and the Pennsylvania General Assembly.

The plaintiffs alleged that Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail stature—Act 77—is in violation of the state’s constitution.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
PA State Senate Hearing on election fraud being carried live by OAN right now.

In opening comments the Senators sound annoyed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
PA State Senate Hearing on election fraud being carried live by OAN right now.

In opening comments the Senators sound annoyed.

Annoyed at the voter fraud or annoyed that the hearing is taking place?

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post