SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell has been banned from tweeting on twitter for 12 hours.

EZ_B posted Sidney’s response on page 458 of this thread.

“I will continue to represent #WeThePeople....

Possibly some legal benefit filing suit representing we the people, rather than filing suite representing President Trump?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Sidney Powell has been banned from tweeting on twitter

She must be doing something right. Like always you can judge someone by their enemies.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13493 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
. And, everyone there ooh and aah like it's gospel.

I am not taking it as gospel, just a data point.

I wasn't referring to anyone in here. Note I said "there", meaning the ones on Parler responding to that post by Joe Nobody. The guy was guessing just like everyone else.

quote:
As to why they don't announce this, I guess Trump isn't ready to make a public pronouncement on Flynn's pardon.

I agree. After my post, I realized that part of my post was dumb, while taking a shower. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27561 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
At this point, I am going to just keep watching and waiting. I want to have, and do have, great confidence in Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. Let's see how it plays out.

Michael Flynn:

@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours.

She understands the WH press release & agrees with it.

She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
We are just a drop of water in a endless sea.
Have some faith Guys and Gal's The POTUS knows what is going on and is in control. Relax ...take a deep breath and let our President do what he does best.

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
At this point, I am going to just keep watching and waiting. I want to have, and do have, great confidence in Sidney Powell and Lin Wood. Let's see how it plays out.

Michael Flynn:

@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours.

She understands the WH press release & agrees with it.

She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates.

I'm with you. There is no other way than to watch the game until the Fat Lady sings.

Whether Powell is on the team or out of it no longer matters at this point. What matters is that, this week, she will file in court all that she claimed during the presser last week, and everything she said during her appearances on various shows over the weekend. She said she stakes her professional reputation on her claims. She can't back out now. She'd better have her real shocking Biblical Kraken out in court soon, because anything short of that will destroy her professional standing, imo.

Q

Posts: 27561 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The first few minutes talk about the Powell situation and not freaking out.

He also says no reasonable person would make the accusations she is making unless they were true.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt.
It appears the CIA was using the same foreign data center to hack the US elections… and got caught.”

“This may be why, as the Gateway Pundit reports, the CIA was kept completely out of the server raid operation rumored in Germany. The raid was likely leveled against the CIA’s own server farm that ran the remote Dominion-Scytl hacking operation the night of the election!”

“KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
shipwreckedcrew on Georgia

GA law requires that a voter provide a physical address when they register to vote.

PO Boxes do not satisfy.

Investigation going on now seems to show that tens of thousands of voters registered by Stacy Abrams organization used Mail Drop locations, listing the street address ..

and then list the box number as "Unit No." or "Apt No." or other inaccurate signifier to make it look like a valid physical address when in fact it was a mail drop location. Those are invalid and they were not eligible to vote. Do we count them because they pulled it off?

Does the rule of law not apply if the vote takes place prior to the fraud or defect being uncovered or asserted?

posted Hide Post
quote:

GA law requires that a voter provide a physical address when they register to vote.

PO Boxes do not satisfy.

Investigation going on now seems to show that tens of thousands of voters registered by Stacy Abrams organization used Mail Drop locations, listing the street address ..

and then list the box number as "Unit No." or "Apt No." or other inaccurate signifier to make it look like a valid physical address when in fact it was a mail drop location. Those are invalid and they were not eligible to vote. Do we count them because they pulled it off?

Does the rule of law not apply if the vote takes place prior to the fraud or defect being uncovered or asserted?

No, if it's a fraudulent vote when it was cast due to mailing address law, it should be thrown out (not counted).

Posts: 21415 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
4 House seats still not called yet.

right now REPs have 212 House seats as a result of this 2020 election

uncalled:

NY22 Tenney (R) 149,769 // Brindisi (D) 140,644

CA21 Valadao (R) 83,807 // Cox (D) 82,088

CA25 Garcia (R) 168,067 // Smith (D) 167,621

Iowa 2 dead tie

So I would say we have a good shot at 214, with 216 not out of the question.

Amazing we came so close to taking the House. (need 218)

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That was a huge surprise and just shows you, despite the massive systematic voter fraud, people stand with Trump and are sick of the bullshit we have been subjected to. The further the progs stray left, the further right moderate and left leaning people go.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder considering the amount of fraud that occurred and knowing that the dems have been planning and calculating this for a significant amount of time and then even more so when Covid came along that we are seeing the down ballot results we are. It only casts more doubt on the Presidential vote in comparison.

Seems to me rigging the down ballot as well would have provided them more credibility. If the machine votes are manipulated electronically seems like a simple thing to do.

What do I know, just thinking out loud.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8621 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I have to wonder considering the amount of fraud that occurred and knowing that the dems have been planning and calculating this for a significant amount of time and then even more so when Covid came along that we are seeing the down ballot results we are. It only casts more doubt on the Presidential vote in comparison.

Seems to me rigging the down ballot as well would have provided them more credibility. If the machine votes are manipulated electronically seems like a simple thing to do.

What do I know, just thinking out loud.

Several people have used it as a justification that the vote is accurate saying, "See, Trump is so unlikeable that even his own party didn't vote for him while voting down ticket."

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news...15iMj5eTMR8c4shYcoFE

“So we invited Sidney Powell on this show. We would’ve given her the whole hour; we would’ve given her the entire week actually and listened quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that’s a big story,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people in positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence either, nor did she provided any today at the press conference.”

Powell made additional claims on Saturday night during an interview on Newsmax TV that were widely criticized.

Washington Examiner columnist Byron York highlighted a portion of the comments that Powell made:

POWELL: Georgia’s probably gonna be the first state I’m gonna blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state need to go with it because they’re in on the Dominion scam with their last-minute purchase, or award of a contract to Dominion of $100 million. The state bureau of investigation for Georgia ought to be looking into the financial benefits received by Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state’s family about that time …

NEWSMAX: Just to clarify, you’re saying that Governor Kemp, who’s been a longtime ally of the president, is directly involved because of financial benefit in a conspiracy to defeat the president in Georgia?

POWELL: We have certainly been told that there is evidence of that, and would warrant an investigation if anybody were actually going to do an honest investigation.

NEWSMAX: What more could you tell us about that alleged conspiracy — [as] the governor’s [involvement]?

POWELL: I can’t give you any more details than that now, but it would certainly warrant an investigation. If it had been reported to me as a law enforcement officer, I would be investigating it steadfastly.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

PO Boxes do not satisfy.

No, if it's a fraudulent vote when it was cast due to mailing address law, it should be thrown out (not counted).

How?
Once a ballot is separated from the envelope and mixed in, how do you know how they voted?

What you have to do is find enough to show "probable cause" that there were enough illegal votes that it would likely alter the results of the election.

The remedy isn't to strike those ballots and hand the election to Trump; the remedy is to have the State legislature either 1. declare a re-vote (not likely) or 2. choose the electors themselves.

The State legislatures have the Constitutional authority to choose the electors. Will they do so? It's starting to also look not likely.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Washington Examiner columnist Byron York highlighted a portion of the comments that Powell made:

POWELL: Georgia’s probably gonna be the first state I’m gonna blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state need to go with it because they’re in on the Dominion scam with their last-minute purchase, or award of a contract to Dominion of $100 million. The state bureau of investigation for Georgia ought to be looking into the financial benefits received by Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state’s family about that time …

NEWSMAX: Just to clarify, you’re saying that Governor Kemp, who’s been a longtime ally of the president, is directly involved because of financial benefit in a conspiracy to defeat the president in Georgia?

POWELL: We have certainly been told that there is evidence of that, and would warrant an investigation if anybody were actually going to do an honest investigation.

I've been saying for a long time, that when things don't *seem* to make sense, they often DO make sense once you understand the motives behind peoples' actions. In this case, I was wondering why a republican-led administration in Georgia would be trying to hard to screw over We, The People. On the face of it, things did not *seem* to make sense.

Well, IF the above is true, and the republicans are in bed with those committing gross voter fraud, then it makes PERFECT sense.

I hope they dig into this. Too bad we don't have a functioning media anymore - this kind of thing would make Watergate look like a slow news day.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:

PO Boxes do not satisfy.

How?
Once a ballot is separated from the envelope and mixed in, how do you know how they voted?

What you have to do is find enough to show "probable cause" that there were enough illegal votes that it would likely alter the results of the election.

The remedy isn't to strike those ballots and hand the election to Trump; the remedy is to have the State legislature either 1. declare a re-vote (not likely) or 2. choose the electors themselves.

The State legislatures have the Constitutional authority to choose the electors. Will they do so? It's starting to also look not likely.

If they don't then the steal is virtually complete. They need to wake up.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Her reputation is that she is well known for being an extremely serious lawyer, who never overstates her position. And the fact that she isn't Trump's personal attorney and you have an even better reason to take anything she says at face value.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post