SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 951
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wisconsin Elections Commission Agrees to Order Partial Recount After Trump Request

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...request_3585511.html

The Wisconsin Elections Commission on Wednesday night issued an order to recount ballots in two counties following a request by President Donald Trump’s campaign.

Commissioners in a video teleconference on Wednesday argued for nearly six hours before ultimately agreeing to conduct the recount.

“An order will be issued mandating that the recount take place. This is not a discretionary decision. This is simply what will happen,” Chairwoman Ann Jacobs, a Democrat, said at the beginning of the hearing.

But members of the commission, which has three Republicans and three Democrats, debated for hours over how the recount would be conducted. Some said state law governing a recount contained ambiguities.

Republican Commissioner Dean Knudson said he believed the commission should issue guidance to canvassers that they should set aside ballots that had a correction made to the witness address.

“They’ve essentially filed in advance a mass objection to all such ballots, that in this era of pandemic, and all our concerns for public health, and so on, it’s kind of ridiculous to have the observers have to be close enough to see each one and object individually to each one, when instead, we could give guidance at the outset that says, ‘hey, those need to be set aside, because those are going to be under litigation,'” Knudson said.

“I don’t necessarily think that as a commission, we should be pre-determining what ballots are going to be questioned or what envelopes are going to be questioned. That’s not our position,” Democrat Commissioner Julie Glancey said, though the Republican Party of the Trump campaign could recommend canvassers do so.

Knudson sparked stronger pushback when he wondered whether clerks sent out thousands of ballots that weren’t requested by voters as he proposed including written applications in the recount.

“I am shocked and offended that you have implied in any way that clerks in Madison and Milwaukee have sent out thousands of unrequested ballots,” Jacobs said. “I think that’s absurd. I think it’s factually bizarre.”

“What we ought not be doing is watering that plant of baloney,” she added, referring to allegations by the Trump campaign.

The commission eventually approved an order that made no reference to its recount manual, which has guidelines for how local officials should conduct recounts.

Trump’s campaign earlier in the day filed a petition asking for recounts in Milwaukee and Dane counties because of alleged “illegally altered absentee ballots, illegally issued absentee ballots, and illegal advice given by government officials allowing Wisconsin’s voter ID laws to be circumvented.”

“The Wisconsin Elections Commission directed Wisconsin municipal clerks to illegally alter incomplete absentee ballots contrary to Wisconsin law,” the campaign added. The commission has said clerks are required by guidance issued before the 2016 election to fix addresses.

The campaign also alleged that clerks across the state issued absentee ballots to voters without requiring an application, in direct conflict with Wisconsin’s absentee voting safeguards.

The campaign transferred $3 million to the state to cover the estimated cost of the partial recount.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden finished with 20,427 more votes than Trump, or 0.62 percent of the vote, according to unofficial statewide results. State law allows a candidate who ends up within 1 percent of the winner’s total to request a recount. If the margin is less than 0.25 percent, the state foots the bill, but if it’s between 0.25 percent and 1 percent, the requestee must.

A full recount can still be requested.

The commission chair will on Thursday issue the recount order, triggering a 13-day recount clock. Recount boards can meet as soon as Nov. 19 and no later than Nov. 21.

All recounts must be completed and results filed with the commission by noon on Dec. 1, a day that also marks the deadline for the commission to certify results from the election.

“We understand the eyes of the world will be on these Wisconsin counties over the next few weeks,” Meagan Wolfe, Wisconsin’s chief election official, said in a statement. “We remain committed to providing information about the process and assisting our county clerks by providing facts on the mechanics of a recount and status updates.”

Posts: 12799 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
More of this please.

quote:
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 1:45 PM PT – Wednesday, November 18, 2020
A Florida woman has faced criminal charges for allegedly making online threats to top GOP officials in the state.

On Saturday, 55-year-old Karen Jones was arrested after posting a tweet that said she was going to “shoot” Governor Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.), Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.).

Jones is a registered Democrat and said her tweet was intended to be a joke, but detectives say there was nothing in the message to suggest she was joking.

The 55-year-old is being charged with three counts of making written threats to kill or do bodily harm. She has since been released on $15,000 bond.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8550 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jprebb:
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Wayne county elections board RESCINDS certification vote!

Awesome news!

JP

So I'm going to quibble a bit. The Board did not rescind their certification. A board member, really 2, have rescinded their votes. But the official vote has already taken place. Is this a legal method to invalidate the vote?

So the question is, will the board reconvene and decertify their results?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6856 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30528 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
https://www.usatoday.com/story...piracies/6257746002/

Full article in the link.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7095 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Just heard on the radio (unverified), the two Republican Wayne county canvassers have flipped the wrong way again. Mad Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8388 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The hell is going on with these assholes?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30528 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I just did a search and couldn't find anything saying they are going to certify. We will see.

Hard to blame them the first time when someone doxed their kids and the school they go to while making threats.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Just heard on the radio (unverified), the two Republican Wayne county canvassers have flipped the wrong way again. Mad Mad

Sounds like more communist propaganda to me. I'd like to see some proof of that before I believe it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Not seeing this anywhere else as of yet and with the pace things are moving at right now I would think it would have surfaced somewhere. Perhaps you heard it wrong. I've done that many times listening to a radio broadcast that does not have you're full attention.

Who is carrying the news conference by Trump's lawyers at noon today? Could be very interesting.

Posts: 8550 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Radio guy Mark Davis was talking with Mike Gallagher, another radio guy, this a.m. Gallagher reported the Wayne Co. cave, claims his producer had verified it. I've not seen it myself so far.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8388 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Folks, gotta remember that a great deal of information is bullshit.

Military folks *should* know that propaganda and mis-information is a given, and that outside of official communications, anything is suspect and considered unreliable.

Rumor and scuttlebutt are the enemy of order.

And any non-mil folk, should realize that most everything is "fake news".

The enemy has most control over the flow of information.

-captainoviousmonkey (but no need to solute, I am under cover of arms)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43993 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Thank you sigmonkey for the wise counsel AND for being a steady hand on the wheel during a turbulent time. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need a version of No-Bullshit Radio FREE America broadcasting out the real unadulterated news. Give all the news, warts and all, as long as it is the truth.

Wouldn't that be refreshing? And end the broadcast on an upbeat, feelgood, real deal story of the day. Real Americans doing real good deeds. These acts happen everyday throughout our great country, but you wouldn't know it listening to the propaganda.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1117 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
***Still not verified don't get excited****

Has anyone heard of this guy? I'm posting because he was supposedly on Newsmax and it is interesting Lin Wood would post a link about it. Hoping that is because he knows it is true and not chasing unicorns.

https://therightscoop.com/watc...-to-their-very-core/

quote:

The Right Scoop -

WATCH: Trump Recount official claims they’ve seized Dominion servers in Germany and evidence will “shake the globalists to their very core”

This morning Lin Wood linked to a video in a tweet where he announced that a judge has scheduled an emergency hearing to hear his case on stopping the certification in Georgia.

Good morning.

District Judge has scheduled an emergency hearing this afternoon in the case I filed against @GaSecofState.

In time, these names will also be part of litigation across the country:

Dominion
Scytl
SGO Smartmatic
Clarity

TRUTH IS COMING.https://t.co/ePXOCIHxff

— Lin Wood (@LLinWood) November 19, 2020

In the video Brian Trascher, who is part of the Trump Recount Committee, told Newsmax that they’ve seized Dominion servers in Germany that were used to count US votes and that the evidence they are finding will “shake the globalists to their core”:

Here’s what Trascher told Newsmax starting at 2:40:

Now that we have seized the servers for Dominion that were over in Germany, we’re starting to get some raw data off of that. …I want everybody to listen to me. The things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.

When asked “what things are going to come out”, Trascher responded:

Well like I said, the servers that were seized in Germany… First of all, why are American election ballots being counted overseas? That’s a question I’ve yet to get to the bottom of. But some of the raw data coming off of this is showing clear examples of how votes were actually switched by an algorithm in the software. It was distributed for every single vote that goes one way for one candidate, they automatically add votes in the other. That’s why you saw in the New York Times own data tracker on election night, within 68 seconds President Trump went from being ahead by tens of thousands of votes – I think it was within Wisconsin – to all of a sudden being behind ten thousand votes. In 68 seconds. That’s a statistical anomaly.

Trascher goes on to point out that Team Trump is finally getting their chance to argue in the federal courts and that it will go all the way to the Supreme Court.

You can watch the video for more…

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
***Still not verified

Then why even post it?

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
***Still not verified

Then why even post it?

It's from Newsmax, not a tabloid. With fake news, why post anything?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7095 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump campaign drops lawsuit, arguing Wayne County didn't certify election results

The Detroit News

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is more likely the boring truth about this server in Germany.

quote:
Reports that the U.S. military recently seized computer servers in Germany for evidence of election fraud likely pertain to an earlier raid by German authorities over a different issue involving hacked police files, U.S. security sources said.

Link

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:

Then why even post it?

Because it was on Newsmax and retweeted by Lin Wood saying the truth would come out. He also supposedly works in some capacity for a recount committee and I was wondering if anyone has heard of him. The disclaimer was so people could note it and not get too excited.