SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 1159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ackks...

I don't think it matters. Didn't I read that the count is going to reflect and mirror the original count and not the recount/re-canvass? Georgia specifically...

I may be wrong and will correct/delete if wrong.

Confirmed... Here it is (what I read). It is a posting on Twatter though...

Georgia Certification Bombshell

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Georgia Monitor Catches 9,626-Vote Error in Hand Recount

Wow... that "Error" alone makes it extremely close.
It's very likely that Georgia flips to Trump based on all that's being found.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Another fraggin' bombshell?

Posts: 16206 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Georgia Monitor Catches 9,626-Vote Error in Hand Recount

Wow... that "Error" alone makes it extremely close.
It's very likely that Georgia flips to Trump based on all that's being found.

I just read the affidavit signed by the R. monitor. Looks like the correction is 2 votes and not 9600

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midwest Guy...

I think you need to read that again.

That is not what I am reading. The box total and count total were 2 off. The box did not contain 10,000 votes for either side.

Link to the affidavit:Affidavit

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Another fraggin' bombshell?

This time it's a smoking gun.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Reading more of this brazen crap makes me mad enough to bite the head off a ten penny nail.

If I had a lawyer, they would advise me not to comment further on any of this in my present state, so I won't.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I dont think this is a surprise, given that the PA supreme court ruled it was OK for Gauleiter Wolf to ILLEGALLY (only state legislature can do this legally) change the voting regulations.

quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
Lin Wood
@LLinWood
Twitter is removing My Followers so please share that users need to make sure they have not been removed.

I am also on Parler with account names linwood.
https://twitter.com/LLinWood/s.../1329125492356763652

Also, "holding Tuesday that the law did not specify that observers had to be close enough to see details."

What in the Sam Hill??? This is what PA has to offer as the highest court in the state? That is like saying a jury doesn't need to hear what is being said during a trial. Get the heck out.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
It’s rapidly approaching the point where the people are going to rescind their consent to be governed.

And when government refuses to uphold its own laws, then the people withdraw their consent; and the next step is vigilantism and anarchy, which really isn’t all that different from each other.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2808 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Midwest Guy...

I think you need to read that again.

That is not what I am reading. The box total and count total were 2 off. The box did not contain 10,000 votes for either side.

Link to the affidavit:Affidavit
Thanks for that point, however that affidavit was on 11/16 and subsequent statements by Dekalb county states the correct number as 2 votes .

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I think that we are nearly there, esp in Blue states.

The Portsmouth VA chief of police lost her job for enforcing the law against people vandalizing a Confederate monument by a group that included a VA state legislator...

The charges were also thrown out by a local judge.

If we're not nearly at the point of selective enforcement of laws based on political affiliation, someone please remind me what that looks like. It sickens me.

quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
It’s rapidly approaching the point where the people are going to rescind their consent to be governed.

And when government refuses to uphold its own laws, then the people withdraw their consent; and the next step is vigilantism and anarchy, which really isn’t all that different from each other.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Midwest Guy...

I don't see a statement or article to that affect.

Can you provide a reference?

The article I am looking at is dated today and references the 11/16 affidavit.

The "Boz"

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:

I just read the affidavit signed by the R. monitor. Looks like the correction is 2 votes and not 9600

What the freak? How do all those numbers equal 2 votes?

Well, you have 1,081 votes and 13 for Trump that were marked as 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump, which is a 9,2626 vote error...so the answer is 2 votes. Nobody check our math. Nothing to see here...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a subscription to The Epoch Times?

I am unable to read this article, so I am unsure if this is more evidence of ballot stuffing or not:

Possible Ballot Stuffing Discovery

The "Boz"

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Well, you have 1,081 votes and 13 for Trump that were marked as 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump, which is a 9,2626 vote error...so the answer is 2 votes. Nobody check our math. Nothing to see here...[/QUOTE]

The kicker is it was only a 12000 vote delta. This brings it into flip territory, especially when they are finding hundreds of "missed" votes in multiple counties. A recount has never uncovered this many missing votes before.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the 2 votes comes from the box label indicating that there were 1,105 ballots supposedly in the box and when they were counted a second time, the vote total equaled 1,103. So 2 ballots in the box did not scan or the label on the box was incorrect.

Still does not change that the original vote count was 9,600+ ballots off in favor of Buyden.

The "Boz"

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Per Bozman’s request:

quote:
A Georgia poll worker who said she has 20 years of experience in handling ballots and recounts said in a sworn statement on Nov. 17 that she noticed an unusual batch of ballots in which the sheets had no signs of use or markings, and approximately 98 percent were marked for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Only about two of the ballots from that batch were marked for President Donald Trump, recount worker Susan Voyles said. Voyles filed an affidavit in support of attorney Lin Wood’s lawsuit against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which she claimed that Raffensperger made changes to the state’s election policy, arguing that only Georgia’s legislature can make a change in a federal election.

Raffensperger has said on social media and in interviews that there is no evidence to suggest that fraud occurred on a wide enough scale to affect the election’s outcome. “My team secured and strengthened absentee ballots for the first time since 2005. As Secretary of State the first thing I did was push legislation that—OUTLAWED—absentee ballot harvesting in Georgia,” he wrote on Facebook this week in a bid to dispute Wood’s lawsuit.

But Voyles’s allegations are sure to draw fresh attention and scrutiny to the vote-tabulation efforts in Georgia.

Voyles said she worked at Fulton County’s Sandy Springs poll station and accepted the Fulton County Board of Elections’ request to carry out its hand recount of the election.

At one point, Voyles said she noticed a batch of ballots that “was pristine,” while noting that “most of the ballots” she observed “had already been handled; they had been written on by people, and the edges were worn,” showing obvious signs of use.

The “pristine ballot” batch, however, showed “a difference in the texture of the paper—it was if they were intended for absentee use but had not been used for that purposes,” and there “was a difference in the feel.”

“These different ballots,” Voyles added, “included a slight depressed pre-fold so they could be easily folded and unfolded for use in scanning machines.” Also, “There were no markings on the ballots to show where they had come from, or where they had been processed,” she said. “These stood out.”

“In my 20 years’ of experience of handling ballots,” she said, “I observed that the markings for the candidates on [the ‘pristine ballots’] were unusually uniform, perhaps even with a ballot-marking device.”

“By my estimate in observing these ballots, approximately 98 percent constituted votes for Joseph Biden,” she said.

Link

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
Suspect fraud in the count, get recount, recount is done by the same people as the original count, no fraud found. Sounds about right. If they cheated once, the same poll workers will not self incriminate during a recount. That's why there is never "evidence" of widespread fraud. Sure, they will flip a few votes here and there, find some missing ballots, correct some clerical errors, and make some new errors, but in the end, nothing will change the outcome.

Without an independent 3rd party auditor supervising the recount, it is meaningless. But I suppose the state laws don't require or allow for this. So they just go through the motions for appearance's sake.

Every dem secretary of state, dem election official, dem poll worker, and dem judge is going to do everything possible to favor Biden.

People need to get arrested and charged with multiple felonies and face 10 years in prison, and then maybe they will talk and expose the corruption. But local LE and prosecutors in dem districts aren't going to do that. Barr and Federal LE need to be doing this.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks sjtill...

I will get a subscription as I have heard good things about Epoch.

As for the article... My only response is "Fuck Me!!!".

The "Boz"

posted Hide Post
Lefty... I agree that dems are going to cheat, even if they are REALLY bad at it.

However, Georgia is run by republicans (small r on purpose).

This does not compute with me... Baffled

Thanks springnr...

The "Boz"