SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 955
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood sure is full of bluster I will give him that. I watched the video and honestly when he started talking about Joe Biden, Hillary and Bill Clinton, Comey etc. all going to jail he lost me. My cynicism has been to reinforced over hearing this over and over again the past four years and it's just become all to obvious this is never going to happen regardless of how many people keep saying it.

He and Sidney Powell are probably the two most prominent and talented attorneys on the planet and President Trump chose wisely to have them on his team. The clock is running and the time for bluster and Krackens is coming to a end. In the mean time I'll remain confident these people will save the Republic. If someone goes to jail that will be a bonus.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8554 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
https://publish.twitter.com/?q...9715586&widget=Tweet

Look at this in Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is unbelievable!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7096 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:

Look at this in Wisconsin! A day AFTER the election, Biden receives a dump of 143,379 votes at 3:42AM, when they learned he was losing badly. This is unbelievable!

Trump was leading with 51% until that point, confounding the cheaters who believed they already had enough phony votes packed into the ballot boxes. Trump's real lead was probably above 60%.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
A “really” smart cyber-guy I know has been dissecting these number for weeks. He recently posted on another board:

“So interestingly enough, 140k votes for Biden show up the exact same way as WI in MI and GA. I'm going to look and see how close the numbers are, it looks like 143k in all three cases.”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12366 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those vote dumps are insane but I never hear of anyone asking for an explanation. Has anyone put the officials in charge on the spot and asked them to explain how that happened? I just see this stuff on the internet but no one seems to be confronted with it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3571 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Those vote dumps are insane but I never hear of anyone asking for an explanation. Has anyone put the officials in charge on the spot and asked them to explain how that happened? I just see this stuff on the internet but no one seems to be confronted with it.

They claim it happened when they started counting all the mail in ballots.

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
So justthenews is now running the 10,000 vote biden error. Would that not reduce his lead in GA from 13,000 to 3,000?

https://justthenews.com/politi...too-many-votes-biden

OAN is running it too...
https://www.oann.com/ga-gop-bi...kalb-county-by-mist/

quote:

If it's the house they're calling on to investigate, nothing will happen.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5433 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Apparently Wisconsin is trying to change the rules of the recount.

.@kayleighmcenany on Wisconsin recount: The #Wisconsin election board is trying to change the recount laws because they see how strong our recount petition is pic.twitter.com/ji2WiJTDqv

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/.../1329248417491644416

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Gateway pundit, if we are still considering them a viable source says the republican canvassers in Michigan rescind certification and file affidavits that there familes were threatened.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Wayne county elections board RESCINDS certification vote!

https://justthenews.com/politi...were-bullied-rescind

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."

Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.

Their pronouncements come just 24 hours after a chaotic meeting in which the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results during a 2-2 deadlocked vote when both Palmer and Hartmann voted against certification. But after hours of contentious public comment and criticism -- including Democratic allegations of racism and threats against their safety -- the two GOP members struck a deal to certify the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.

Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.

It was not immediately unclear whether the Tuesday night compromise was binding or could be changed, or whether the two members' decision to announce their rescinded votes would stop Michigan state officials from proceeding to name electors.

But both GOP board members said in the affidavits they felt misled and unduly pressured to change their positions the night earlier.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer said in her affidavit.

The board members' actions were immediately hailed by Phill Kline, head of the conservative-leaning Thomas More Society's Amistad Project, which has been contesting election irregularities in several key battleground states like Michigan.

"I'm pleased Mr. Hartmann and Ms. Palmer reiterated their opposition to the certification of the Wayne County results despite bullying and threats and in the face of broken promises by Michigan's Secretary of State," Kline told Just the News. "Mr. Hartman is properly demanding answers from Wayne County election officials."

Awesome!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5433 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Those two need immediate protection, before some anti-fa / BLM maggots do some physical harms to them.

Q

Posts: 26712 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19653 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

YESSS!!!
Now raise that black flag.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8394 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:

Awesome news!

JP

Posts: 2058 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
https://justthenews.com/politi...impression=true&s=04

There is one story on it

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38040 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
https://justthenews.com/politi...impression=true&s=04

There is one story on it

Bottom of previous page, same article. Folks, please, at least read the previous page before posting news story. Chances are, what you want to post was already done just a few posts before you.

Q

Posts: 26712 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:

------------------------
"The top Republicans on the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees on Wednesday demanded that Committee Chairs Jerrold Nadler and Carolyn Maloney launch congressional investigations into alleged “errors and misconduct” surrounding the 2020 presidential election, and called for them to hold hearings “immediately.”
Roll Eyes
I am sure that Committee Chair Jerrold Nadler will be sure to find LOTS election fraud by the Democrats - HA HA HA

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Good news indeed! I hope Sidney Powell files that lawsuit that any canvasser who certifies votes in a contested state where legal challenges are filed will be charged with fraud. These people need some pause to think before acting. Those verbally issuing threats and doxxing need to be brought into court as well.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8554 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post