SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 930
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles and in the right way.”

― Fulton J. Sheen

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."
-Joyce Meyer

Indeed.

It's simply unrealistic to think a nationwide sophisticated scheme could be unraveled/solved in 11 days. Let's hope the electronic forensic evidence has been preserved and exposes what is being attempted.

Winning - Great.

Winning while exposing massive fraud - Priceless.

Some info on the DC Rally today:

https://www.theguardian.com/us...vid-us-politics-live

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump:

The Consent Decree signed by the Georgia Secretary of State, with the approval of Governor @BrianKempGA, at the urging of @staceyabrams, makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc. They knew they were going to cheat. Must expose real signatures!

Doug Collins:

The hand count process in Georgia MUST include a review of signatures on absentee ballots and envelopes to verify whether the signature verification process was properly executed.

This is absolutely CRITICAL.

Without this, Georgia CANNOT properly certify the election results.

Posts: 19619 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Scytl denied doing any processing of U.S. votes outside of U.S.

Also denied any "raid"

Now their website is giving various error messages indicating overload

Example for https://www.scytl.com/en/

Great, Gateway got me twice this week. That site just isn't reliable. Shocked Lin Woods was posting about it though.

quote:
President Trump:

The Consent Decree signed by the Georgia Secretary of State, with the approval of Governor @BrianKempGA, at the urging of @staceyabrams, makes it impossible to check & match signatures on ballots and envelopes, etc. They knew they were going to cheat. Must expose real signatures!

Doug Collins:

The hand count process in Georgia MUST include a review of signatures on absentee ballots and envelopes to verify whether the signature verification process was properly executed.

This is absolutely CRITICAL.

Without this, Georgia CANNOT properly certify the election results.

What is freaking wrong with Kemp? He caved to pressure from a lady who almost stole an election from him? GOP is full of idiots.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles and in the right way.”

― Fulton J. Sheen

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."
-Joyce Meyer
Patience is a minor form of despair disguised as a virtue”.
- Ambrose Bierce

(Just another take on the subject--not necessarily my view.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Dershowitz: Trump Seeks to Deny Biden 270, Put Election in House

"The legal battle for President Donald Trump is no longer about him reaching 270 electoral college votes, but denying Joe Biden from reaching it", according to legal expert Alan Dershowitz on Newsmax TV.

"Let's look at the big picture: The big picture now has shifted," Dershowitz told "Saturday Report." "I do not believe that President Trump is now trying to get to 270 electoral votes. I think he thinks that's out of the question.

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is freaking wrong with Kemp? He caved to pressure from a lady who almost stole an election from him? GOP is full of idiots.

Regarding Georgia...

The Georgia recount may be as corrupt as the election itself

On Friday morning, Georgia began to recount the votes it received on November 3. However, within a short time, reports came in that the recount process was being conducted with as little respect for transparency as the original vote count. Without that transparency, this recount is a waste of taxpayer time and money.

Before getting to the problem with the recount itself, we need to be sure we're all on the same page about what's happening in Georgia, so some background is necessary. In my post about the two different types of election fraud, I explained that the first type of fraud goes to ballot legitimacy. That is, was the piece of paper that got fed into the counting machine from a duly registered voter? If not, that vote cannot be counted.

We know from the affidavits flooding in from across the country that the Democrats used the Wuhan virus to justify mailing out millions of ballots to anyone on the voter registers, whether that person had since died, moved on, or lost interest in voting. Because voter rolls are chock-full of such voters, mass mailings meant that thousand, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of ballots were floating around in mail-in states, free for anyone to grab and submit.

Democrats made this fraud possible because they have steadily chipped away at other election legitimacy gatekeepers, such as identification checks and signature matches. In Democrat-run states, voting became as easy and as vulnerable to fraud as going to a shopping mall, filling out names on slips of paper, and sticking them in a big bucket for a promotional "drawing" for a bike or car. Or, even better, mailing hundreds of completed slips of paper to your buddy at the car dealer for him to put in the bucket. That's how Democrat states ran their elections in 2020.

So here's what's important to know about Georgia's recount: the recount will do nothing to correct this first type of fraud. The process of vetting voters was wholly corrupt, and there is no way to disentangle the illegitimate from the legitimate ballots during the recount.

The second type of fraud involves counting. Data-crunchers have produced powerful evidence that electronic voting machines in contested states were set to switch votes from Trump to Biden. Jay Valentine has an accessible rundown of that type of fraud here. What's good about computer fraud is that, while it can be hidden on a small scale, on a large scale, it leaves unmistakable clues. (You can read more about these clues here and here.) There's strong evidence that the same pro-Biden code that showed up in Michigan also affected votes in Georgia.

In theory, while it won't winnow out illegitimate ballots, a hand recount will at least prevent a repeat of the computer counting fraud. However, that works only if the humans doing the counting don't cheat.

The best way to prevent humans from cheating is to watch them. Indeed, those of you old enough to remember the Florida recount in 2000 will also remember that the media wandered freely through the counting rooms, getting close-ups of people carefully examining each ballot for those infamous hanging chads. Everyone understood that the point was to get it right.

What happens, though, when the people in charge of the recount, in place of transparency, once again refuse to allow representatives of the parties to audit their work? What happens is this:

In a brief video that I can't embed but that you can view here, Dick Morris explains that there is more going on than just barring Republicans from observing the vote. In addition, to the extent there are still available envelopes from the mailed in (absentee) ballots, secretary of state Brad Raffensperger stated that the counters would not attempt to match the signatures.

The refusal to check signatures or otherwise try to validate mail-in ballots has created hugely anomalous rejection rates. Typically, Georgia rejects 3.5% of absentee ballots because they cannot be validated. This year, says Morris, the rejection rate is 0.002%. As Morris said, with nothing more, that discrepancy points to vast fraud.

Not content with removing these fraud controls, Raffensberger also ordered the counties to finish the process by 3 P.M. on Saturday. Georgia received roughly 5 million votes. It's ludicrous to believe they can properly be recounted in one and a half days. This isn't a recount; it's fraud theater.

For more information about what's going on in Georgia, including the Senate runoff, be sure to check out VoterGA.com. That site is all over Georgia's election fraud.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...f.html#ixzz6dnBEVSz7

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24191 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Regarding Georgia...

Great, so two members of the GOP are going to make it impossible for us to win GA or the election by hitting 270. Guessing nothing can be done to change what they are doing? At this point it seems like the House in January is going to be our only option. The problem is if GA certifies and gives Biden their votes it will be very hard to get it there.

The next problem is this will piss a ton of conservatives off who we need to vote in the senate races.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

That's pretty much what I've been thinking since the media called Pennsylvania. Trump’s only real option is to have these states declared irreparably compromised, which they should be.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30467 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I guess I don't recall this happening but PA. is a damn Democrat snake pit.

quote:
Judge threw out PA election in 1994 over fraud
Some say that President Donald John Trump cannot get the courts to stop the steal, but it has been done before.

In Pennsylvania.

The New York Times reported on February 19, 1994, "Vote-Fraud Ruling Shifts Pennsylvania Senate."

The story said, "Saying Philadelphia's election system had collapsed under a massive scheme by Democrats to steal a State Senate election in November, a Federal judge today took the rare step of invalidating the vote and ordered the seat filled by the Republican candidate.

"In making such a sweeping move, the judge, Clarence C. Newcomer of Federal District Court here, did for the Republicans what the election had not: enable them to regain control of the State Senate, which they lost two years ago.

"Judge Newcomer ruled that the Democratic campaign of William G. Stinson had stolen the election from Bruce S. Marks in North Philadelphia's Second Senatorial District through an elaborate fraud in which hundreds of residents were encouraged to vote by absentee ballot even though they had no legal reason -- like a physical disability or a scheduled trip outside the city -- to do so.

"In many instances, according to Republicans who testified during a four-day civil trial last week, Democratic campaign workers forged absentee ballots. On many of the ballots, they used the names of people who were living in Puerto Rico or serving time in prison, and in one case, the voter had been dead for some time.

"'Substantial evidence was presented establishing massive absentee ballot fraud, deception, intimidation, harassment and forgery,' Judge Newcomer wrote in a decision made public today.

"The district, which includes white, black and Hispanic neighborhoods, is overwhelmingly Democratic by registration. Nonetheless, campaign workers testified that widespread voter apathy had prompted them to promote a "new way to vote" to insure a victory. Door to Door for Votes

"In addition to specific instances of wrongdoing, the state Republican Party, which filed the suit, contended that the door-to-door solicitation of votes by the Democrats was not permissible under the state election code, which says the Philadelphia County Board of Elections 'shall deliver or mail' the ballots to a voter."

Vote fraud is not new.

They did it in 1994, got caught, and a federal judge stopped the steal.

Stopping the steal in 2020 will not be easy. The swamp is filled with devious creatures. And really, will Justice Amy Coney Barrett fear the mob ransacking her house?

But the president will take those odds. He fights.

Actual liberal Alan Dershowitz, who still believes in free speech and racial equality, told Breitbart News that President Donald John Trump will prevail in his lawsuit to win the Pennsylvania election back from the Democrats who stole it.

Via the Law Officer, Dershowitz said, "I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit … namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day, but not received until after Election Day.

"The [Pennsylvania] legislature had basically said no to that, and the state Supreme Court said yes because of the pandemic. That may have been the right decision in some theoretical sense, but the Constitution doesn’t permit anybody in the state but the legislature to make decisions about elections."

His precedent is the Bush v. Gore ruling in 2000.

The law says the ballots must be received by Election Day.

The Democrat-controlled court rolled the dice. 9 showed up. So they said ballots received 9 days after the election still count.

Democrats have planned the Big Steal for years. They rented computer election software to states, and then programmed the software to change votes. They exploited the pandemic fears to use mail-in ballots to steal the election.

This is a battle for America. Under a Democrat administration, everyone will lose citizenship. Already, Democrats and RINOs have used covid 19 to abridge the rights of association and freedom of worship. Breitbart calls it covid 1984, an apt name.

While Dershowitz concentrated on the Pennsylvania case, the court also should take up Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, and Wisconsin -- states where big city Democrat machines stuffed the ballot box in the wee hours of the morning to strip rural and suburban voters of their voting rights. Cancellation of a vote by an illegal vote is the ultimate voter suppression.

Another old school liberal, Geraldo Rivera talked to the president, who is upbeat and positive.

Rivera tweeted, "Just had heartfelt phone call with friend Donald Trump who said he's a realist who'll do the right thing, but he wants to see 'what states do in terms of certification. He sounded committed to fighting for every vote and if he loses, talking more about all he's accomplished.

"He seemed like a heavyweight champion who is behind in points leading into the final round, but determined to fight on, knowing all the refs have scored the fight for the other guy. Still, he's going to answer the final bell, looking for the knockout he knows is a longshot."

He is Rocky.

He always was a longshot.

The nomination.

The election.

Surviving 4 years of deep state hell.

Now this.

Alex Parker at Red State wrote, "I’ve marveled at the guy’s resilience. Never before in contemporary American politics has someone been treated so colossally absurd."

President Trump is in the lion's den. The Archangel Michael guards and advises him.

U.S. Grant fought to end slavery.

Donald Trump fights to stop its return.

We did it in 1994. We can do it in 2020.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8541 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

LINK

You have to be a "Platinum" subscriber to read the entire article.

Q

Posts: 26553 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Tried to post a photo, but my host is down.

Here is footage of the MAGA March happening today in D.C. A huge amount of people. Sorry it is Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Pre.../1327659006014451714

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm getting really tired of the misinformation from people on our side like Gateway Pundit. If that raid didn't happen Lin Wood needs to stop posting as well.

I'm also way past tired of RINOS like in AZ and GA who are making this way more difficult than it should be. I don't know about their legislature, but the SOS is planning on certifying or he wouldn't be running this sham of a recount. Kemp seems to be going along with it all. Just when things start to look great some crap like this happens and now WI has to flip and the MI legislature has to block certification or Biden gets to 270 and the House vote is out the window. All because RINOs in AZ and GA aren't on our side. We can still do this, but it is infuriating.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
I'm getting really tired of the misinformation from people on our side like Gateway Pundit. If that raid didn't happen Lin Wood needs to stop posting as well.

I'm also way past tired of RINOS like in AZ and GA who are making this way more difficult than it should be. I don't know about their legislature, but the SOS is planning on certifying or he wouldn't be running this sham of a recount. Kemp seems to be going along with it all. Just when things start to look great some crap like this happens and now WI has to flip and the MI legislature has to block certification or Biden gets to 270 and the House vote is out the window. All because RINOs in AZ and GA aren't on our side. We can still do this, but it is infuriating.

I always thought Congressman Louie Gohmert was a straight shooter. If this turns out to be false it will play into the hands of the Democrats and the MSM.

Posts: 12761 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gateway Pundit is driving their clicks imo. Not sure what Lin Woods deal is but he needs to tone it down if he can't back it up. He is risking his credibility.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8541 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is youtube video of the MAGA Rally in DC, as opposed to the Twitter feed Oddball provided, if it makes a difference.

Great morale booster for the President. He needs it. USSS might have been a tad nervous with the people so close to the caravan, but these are pro-Trump people, so nothing to fear. Crowed behaved pretty well ensuring smooth ride for the caravan.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2qt61HleWA

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
If this turns out to be false

Everybody and their mother is using this to promote their own agenda. Gohmert was just repeating a single German Tweet.

Facts only Facts. Lots of smoke and mirrors on both sides. I'm cautiously optimistic and waiting President Trumps lead.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from data re House right now, it looks like REPs will have between 210 to 213 seats

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood an hour ago

The evidence of national vote fraud in voting machines is irrefutable. The evidence will be increasingly revealed this week.

They tried to steal the Presidency.

They got caught.

xxxxxxxxx

still aggressive but no more about any "raid"

If we get that "irrefutable" evidence, I'll be happy

posted Hide Post
Fauci Showed Breakthrough Pfizer COVID Vaccine Results To Biden Before Trump, Azar Confirms

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...-trump-dhhs-confirms

When news first broke about the headline numbers from Pfizer's vaccine trial on Monday morning, we couldn't help but wonder how the Trump Administration and the White House had seemingly been left out of the loop. The Biden team was reportedly briefed on the data Sunday, one day before its release. Meanwhile, many at the WH first learned about the data from the press.

Since then, the media's message that we were finally seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel" has been tempered by numerous 'experts' in fields from epidemiology to logistics assuring investors and the general public that there's still a lot we don't about the vaccines, from their long-term efficacy and side-effects, to what unanticipated delays might arise as the first approved vaccines start making their way from warehouses to doctor's offices or pharmacies, wherever the vaccines will ultimately be distributed.

During his first press briefing since the election, President Trump delivered a bitter 'I told you so,' and slammed Dr. Fauci and Pfizer for sharing the data with Joe Biden and his team before the White House.

Trump comments followed confirmation from DHHS head Alex Azar, who told WMAL host Vince Coglianese that he learned about the trial results from the press...even though the trials were being overseen by agencies within DHHS.

“I, as Secretary of Health and Human Services, learned about this from media reports on Monday morning,” Azar said Wednesday during an interview with Washington D.C. radio station WMAL.

If accurate, that would mean Dr. Fauci & Co. shared the results with Joe Biden, before his victory was even officially certified, which sounds like a pretty brazen gesture of disrespect toward the president and his administration.

"If the Biden campaign found out Sunday night but you...didn’t find out until Monday, that sounds like there’s a problem there," WMAL host Vince Coglianese said during his interview with Azar. “There certainly was a gap in communication, let’s say,” Azar responded.

According to media reports, White House staff were infuriated when they found out Biden had been given a sneak peak at the data ahead of Trump.

As the Federalist pointed out in a report on Azar's revelation, the fact that Biden was briefed before Trump is just another sign that the rollout was a coordinated effort between Pfizer, Dr. Fauci and the NIH to delay the results until after the election to try and boost the former vice president's chances.

Egged on by Bloomberg and other other media outlets, Pfizer has also been blatantly misrepresenting its participation in 'Operation Warp Speed'. Though Pfizer didn't receive any money upfront, the US government has promised to deliver a $2 billion payment in exchange for 100 million doses.

“We were never part of the Warp Speed … We have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone,” company Senior Vice President Kathrin Jansen said in an interview reported by the New York Times. Pfizer later had to revise her statement, as they have indeed benefited from a $2 billion dollar contract with HHS.

Posts: 12761 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lin Wood an hour ago

The evidence of national vote fraud in voting machines is irrefutable. The evidence will be increasingly revealed this week.

They tried to steal the Presidency.

They got caught.

xxxxxxxxx

still aggressive but no more about any "raid"

If we get that "irrefutable" evidence, I'll be happy

If they have evidence they need to release it or shut up about it.

I’m so sick of hearing about some shocking evidence that is going to supposedly be released over the next week that never seems to materialize.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15260 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post