SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
Hidin' Ol' Sleepy...after a tough few weeks of doing basically no meaningful campaigning whatsoever is up for some R&R this weekend...

If his appalling level of inactivity has tuckered him to this extent, how could ever possibly hope to be fit for the Office...

http://www.wicz.com/story/4290...h-to-filling-cabinet

Hopefully there's a BIG reveal coming with these computer counting issues...

At least they're finallllly calling NC for DJT.

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump having a News Conference. Is it on now? I hope he gives the press absolute gell.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
All Covid content. That's all Trump spoke about.

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Trump having a News Conference. Is it on now? I hope he gives the press absolute gell.

He's giving update on the virus and the vaccine, Operation Warp Speed.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

He's giving update on the virus and the vaccine, Operation Warp Speed.

Right. But no one is going to ask him about the election? Really?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My local GOP sent out something with a link to Sidney Powell's group. A check is in the mail to help with the legal fight. Had plans already made for tomorrow to meet with an old friend for the first time since COVID broke out, but so tempted to cancel and go to the March.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Right. But no one is going to ask him about the election? Really?

Question session has not started, yet. He's letting several other folks speak, also.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ah, ok. Thanks for the updates, Q.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrw:
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
Who chooses the President of the United States?

This question is by no means rhetorical. ...

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...s.html#ixzz6dhb2n0u5

Thanks for posting this, keep the faith.

Well worth reading to understand what we are living right now. Thanks!

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent article cited from the American Thinker. Thanks!

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The President just walked off at the end. Corrupt media screaming in the background. Lol.

Q

posted Hide Post
quote:
The President just walked off at the end. Corrupt media screaming in the background. Lol.
I hope a few heads exploded.

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
So they lied to the President?

Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record
‘We were always playing shell games,’ says Amb. Jim Jeffrey, who also gives advice to President-elect Biden.

Katie Bo Williams
BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS
SENIOR NATIONAL SECURITY CORRESPONDENT
NOVEMBER 12, 2020 06:26 PM ET

Four years after signing the now-infamous “Never Trump” letter condemning then-presidential candidate Donald Trump as a danger to America, retiring diplomat Jim Jeffrey is recommending that the incoming Biden administration stick with Trump’s foreign policy in the Middle East.

But even as he praises the president’s support of what he describes as a successful “realpolitik” approach to the region, he acknowledges that his team routinely misled senior leaders about troop levels in Syria.

“We were always playing shell games to not make clear to our leadership how many troops we had there,” Jeffrey said in an interview. The actual number of troops in northeast Syria is “a lot more than” the roughly two hundred troops Trump initially agreed to leave there in 2019.

https://www.defenseone.com/thr...deast-record/170012/

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Dick Morris called the GA SOS a SOB on Newsmax today. He said he is demanding the recount be finished by tomorrow. What the???

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Like a Boss.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4635 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:

With a very specific reason as well.

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post