SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 918
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I hope we move past simple ballot manipulation and backdating. To achieve the volume they needed in a timely and discrete manner, the cheat had to be done at the machine level. Any state in question needs a full audit.

A full audit would only be partially accurate. There are 10's of thousands, or millions probably, of torn up ballots, duplicate ballots, dead people voting, etc. that are not able to be singled out. Best would be to re-do some of the elections with in person voting only. However there is not enough time for that.

If the paper ballots can’t be produced, I’d think that would be reason enough to believe fraud has occurred. Would that mean it goes to the State Assemblies?

At the end of the day, the paper ballots have to match the ballot images captured by the machines. If not? Then what’s the point?

I’ve also heard that ballots are recorded as a decimal. The purpose being that they can weigh the ballot average. My understanding is that this is a documented feature. Who knows? But I’m guessing lots of folks will be more interested in what electronic voting machines are actually capable of.

My kingdom for a dangling chad.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know some of you follow Tim Pool. He posted an interesting video this afternoon regarding an option that appears to be ONE of Trumps plans. I certainly hope he wins this fight.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think a large difficulty is that once a mail-in ballot has been removed from its forwarding envelope, the postmark and signature associated with that ballot are no longer available, so it's not possible to determine that the voter was eligible, or that the ballot arrived in time. Those are the major criteria for rejecting a ballot.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I think a large difficulty is that once a mail-in ballot has been removed from its forwarding envelope, the postmark and signature associated with that ballot are no longer available, so it's not possible to determine that the voter was eligible, or that the ballot arrived in time. Those are the major criteria for rejecting a ballot.

flashguy

Yup. I would hope ballots are serialized to form a trackable chain of custody.

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel, a Democrat, noted that election results were being challenged in Detroit, where Blacks make up roughly 80% of the population, but not in large counties where whites are the majority.

Nessel said she believes there's an underlying theme in the lawsuits that “Black people are incompetent.”

Play that race card!

Leftist "logic": If somebody misbehaves, they're called on it, and they're black: They didn't get called on their behavior, but on their skin color Roll Eyes

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Oklahoman's - who's this Sen. Lankford??

Republican senator 'will get involved' if Biden isn't receiving presidential briefings by Friday

A Republican senator from Oklahoma said that he "will get involved" if President Trump does not begin sharing intelligence briefings with President-elect Joe Biden.

Sen. James Lankford stopped short of affirming that Biden won the presidential election but said that "there's nothing wrong" with him receiving the briefings so that "whichever way [the election] goes, people can be ready," according to KRMG.

"There's nothing wrong with Vice President Biden getting the briefings to be able to prepare himself," Lankford said. "And if that's not occurring by Friday, I will step in as well ... and say that this needs to occur so that regardless of the outcome of the election, whichever way that it goes, people can be ready for that actual task."

A number of media outlets have called the race for Biden, but Trump has filed a flurry of lawsuits contesting the results and claiming widespread voter fraud in key states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Georgia. No evidence for these claims has been verified.

Lankford said that intelligence briefings generally are not shared with an incoming president until the results of the election are certified by the General Services Administration. Lankford said that the GSA is not able to do that until Friday at the earliest.

"The GSA has to certify that election to start turning it around, the first day they can do that on the calendar is Friday, and when that occurs, they should actually step in," Lankford said. "And I would tell you, I'm on the committee of oversight — I've already started engaging in this area."

LINK

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

Why do you think that?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Can’t post the screenshot, but President Trump tweeted a Dominion joke. Big Grin

Everyone is on to it.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
"There's nothing wrong with Vice President Biden getting the briefings to be able to prepare himself," Lankford said. "And if that's not occurring by Friday, I will step in as well ... and say that this needs to occur so that regardless of the outcome of the election, whichever way that it goes,

Asshole. Biden is not the President elect, and these are not normal times. For all I know, with fraud allegations, Biden should be considered as a potential national security threat.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Stephen Colbert goes into 'meltdown' and smashes a champagne bottle while threatening to 'cut anyone who comes near him' over Trump's refusal to concede the election - a day after the host toasted Biden's win

** pic size reduced to be less in your face but I'm not deleting it **

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:

flashguy

Why do you think that?
Why do I think it's a problem, or why do I think those are major criteria?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley: Stephen Colbert goes into 'meltdown' ...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Did any of you formerly receive daily emails from The White House? Are you still getting them?

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Guys he's literally a comedian/satirist. Did none of you actually watch the video? It's an empty fake glass bottle and a joke.

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Guys he's literally a comedian/satirist.

Well, that's what he thinks himself, anyway Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
Did none of you actually watch the video?

Why in the Wide, Wide World of Sports would anybody with two functioning neurons to rub together willingly subject themselves to Colbert?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Did any of you formerly receive daily emails from The White House? Are you still getting them?

I did, but since you mention it, no, I don't remember the last one I received.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38646 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Apologies to those offended by my Colbert post.
I'm not going to parse his "humor", I will question his choices in these super-heated times.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
https://generaldispatch.whatfi...-line-rudy-giuliani/

Rigged Election Exposed Through LAWSUITS – The path to re-election is realistic, big media and big tech are out of line – Rudy Giuliani

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Yes. No, not since November 3.

I suppose they're busy with a couple things right now to get a certain something decided. Big Grin

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post