SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Drove the 3hrs up to the State Capital, Raleigh, NC for the #StopTheSteal Trump Rally this morning.

Ryan Fournier was there and gave a speech.
Media does not decide the President.
Legal Ballots do.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I can report that my 100 daily campaign emails from Trump have been replaced by 1000 daily emails for the election defense fund.

Just another downside to a close election. I was hoping for a clear win for one side or the other just to clean up my inbox.

Posts: 6084 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
We’re on the same side in the end.

No doubt about it.

Q

Posts: 27611 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
We do need to cencentrate on the Georgia Senate race. Both Georgia Senators are to have runoff elections, and we cannot afford to lose both.

flashguy

Powerline Blog

Last 2 paragraphs:
"Looking forward, we will have both of our Senate seats up for grabs in January. As I said before the election, control of the Senate will hinge on this, and we will see $500m-$1b pour into these races.

Here is where it gets somewhat absurd. New residents may “move” to Georgia up until Dec 7 to vote in the January runoff. I’ll give you one guess which side is already talking about orchestrating a mass exodus to Georgia."

Posts: 271 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I only hope that President Trump has files on everyone in the Senate, House and elsewhere...and he releases them. So that everyone knows what kind of real shitbags they are...

Everybody should know what a real shitbag Biden is, despite the media's shielding of him. Willful ignorance is a powerful deterrent to facts.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
https://youtu.be/ficae6x1Q5A

...you might want to download this soon...

Folks.
If you think the video is too long, go to the 30 minute mark and watch through to the 38 minute mark.

You then may think all of the video is worth watching.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:

Welcome back. Please dont be a stranger.

Posts: 17987 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Report: Wisconsin Election Clerks May Have Illegally Altered Thousands of Ballots
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...housands-of-ballots/

That is kind of big

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Remember there is no “proof” of fraud. All those inconsistencies are coincidence. ( or prepare yourself for claims of “isolated” incidents as they attempt to explain this away).

Isolated incidents will be a buzzword in a couple of weeks.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Isolated incidents will be a buzzword in a couple of weeks.

And that’s my greatest fear, the whitewashing that’s about to occur.

These days the truth doesn’t seem to matter. Mob rule matters. Right now the dems and the MSM have the upper hand with the narrative. The longer the lie gets told, the harder it’s going to be for people to accept the truth.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cwelch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Folks.
If you think the video is too long, go to the 30 minute mark and watch through to the 38 minute mark.

Georgia is using the same clarityelections.com website mentioned in the video. GEORGIA SECRETARY OF STATE BRAD RAFFENSPERGER

From SCYTL's website Scytl they handle the elections software for 36 states and 1400 US jurisdictions. Someone can do whatever they want it appears. I bet logs will be deleted and since the servers are in Frankfurt and the company went bankrupt in Spain in June there will be no recourse. It's possible they were bought by the U.S. investment fund Sandton Capital per Wikipedia of all places.

Posts: 271 | Location: Conyers, Ga. | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Then the choice becomes subjugation or conflict. Once the soap box and ballot box are now longer viable options, it only leaves one.

We aren’t there. Yet.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Folks.

Wow. Eek

The deeper the rabbit hole, the more fucked up...

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Hans Mahncke:

The irony of Jeb Bush not waiting for the completion of litigation, when his brother was involved in lawsuits for 37 days before a winner was determined in 2000, is lost on Jeb. The election was 4 days ago with counting continuing even now.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Got it. Thanks for posting this.

I'm thinking that going back to strictly paper ballots is the safest way to have a vote count anymore.

Posts: 5030 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
quote:

Folks.

Wow. Eek

No kidding!! Well worth a watch from the 30M-40M mark. Some of you IT guys can maybe chime in on this stuff (tho they lay it out clearly enough for a layperson).

Jeb 'Please Clap' Bush Roll Eyes

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPr6bcTJhc

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4992 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Maggot Jeb has been waiting for 4 years to get back at the President. So, no surprise here. That whole family of RINOs is fucked up.

Q

Posts: 27611 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Jeb Bush has always been a weak puss! No surprise at all, that he would drop-to-his-knees-eager-to-please.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Wow. Eek

Yep. Corruption on a massive scale, brother! Do the criminal donks operate any other way?

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post