SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
The Secret Service just intercepted a package containing ricin addressed to the president at the White House.

Package containing deadly poison RICIN addressed to President Trump is intercepted by the Secret Service before it arrives at the White House

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they will be able to trace it and arrest the guilty. Probably not much chance of that.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
73K watching. President Trump just started speaking. He started out on the subject of filling the seat on SCOTUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m-F1rwiANA

"Fill that seat, fill that seat," the crowd is chanting.

The President just said he will be appointing a woman.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Where's HUNTER?

Quid pro quo!

lolololololololololol

Trump Jokes: ‘Sleepy Joe’ Biden Will Get ‘Big Fat Shot in the Ass’ Before Debate HA!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
"We have a great country and we're going to keep it that way." Well said.

"I'm taking a poll. .. This is a free call." Guy's a comedian. I love it.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, Trump just said he might write an executive order saying Biden is too incompetent to be President.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Somehow I can't not watch EVERY Trump rally. Tonight in NC is no exception and he was on a roll.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Hopefully they will be able to trace it and arrest the guilty. Probably not much chance of that.

I saw a report this morning that they have a female suspect but did not give a name. It was apparently mailed from Canada.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Somehow I can't not watch EVERY Trump rally. Tonight in NC is no exception and he was on a roll.

We watch PDJT every rally we can. Very heartening, upbeat and entertaining. And makes me very proud to be an American...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The President calling this UFC fighter in the middle of his post fight press conference is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. He is such a cool guy. So proud he is our president.

https://newsthud.com/watch-col...ter-his-big-tko-win/

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Scott Adams says President Trump is the most successful stand-up comedian in history. If you think about his rallies, you can see how true that is.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Anyone ever wondering what happened to all of the aloha snackbar attacks, since barry vacated the WH ?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
My son is an Air force pilot, flying C-17's. Just sent me a picture of him standing in front of his aircraft flanked by PDJT's limos. Apparently today's mission was to deliver the boss's cars for him. I'm about to burst.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome.

Posts: 53184 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
WOW!

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The President has made his decision on a SCOTUS Justice... Wink

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws...Id=YMailNorrinLaunch

Bad link, see below.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
The President has already made his decision on a SCOTUS Justice... Wink

https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws...Id=YMailNorrinLaunch

Bad link

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...67-6-million-august/

The Republican Party shattered its previous fundraising record by hauling in $67.6 million in August 2020.

The Washington Examiner reported that the $67.6 million represents “nearly four times what the party did in the previous four Augusts combined.”

Moreover, it puts the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) total for the current campaign cycle at $1.3 billion.

“This campaign is powered by real Americans who are motivated by raw enthusiasm for President Trump and a genuine belief in his agenda,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said.

She then spoke to how the money will be used for Trump and other Republicans. “From now until Election Day, our unparalleled infrastructure, battle-tested Get Out The Vote operation, and historic grassroots army will work each and every day to reelect President Trump and Republicans up and down the ballot,” she said

The grassroots aspects of RNC campaign are already in full swing

August was also a record-setting fundraising month for the National Rifle Association (NRA). Fox News reported that the NRA’s Political Victory Fund raised $1,725,700 in August 2020, which is roughly $300,000 more than it raised in August 2016.

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The President has made his decision on a SCOTUS Justice... Wink

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post