SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
Call your congresscritters and senators and tell them to get off their asses and support our president. We are done as a representative Republic if this is allowed to stand.

*snort* "My" Senators and Representatives are all leftists. Such communications would be utterly pointless.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
Call your congresscritters and senators and tell them to get off their asses and support our president. We are done as a representative Republic if this is allowed to stand.

*snort* "My" Senators and Representatives are all leftists. Such communications would be utterly pointless.

Same here, plus Governor is a RINO.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey,

The “We” tweet in your signature. What is the meaning behind it? I see it was from 2017, but I’ve never noticed it in your signature prior to today (if it’s been there this whole time and I’ve just not seen it then it shows how much I pay attention). Just curious of it’s significance, if you don’t mind sharing.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
For those with any doubts, please read this from American Thinker, posted in the other thread. Could very well be the plan for this week.

Tomorrow, the fight begins.

https://www.americanthinker.co...s_may_be_coming.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
(I recently added it)

Donald J. Trump, and America.

It was simply, "We", when he was elected and began the fight.

And now divided, those who stand with him.

"We"

Sometimes "We" is all there is.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, makes sense. Got it now. Thanks

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Bingo.

President Trump's actions is echoing the famous words of John Paul Jones. "I have not yet begun to fight".

It's going to be an interesting 30+ days indeed.

Or better yet. President Trump's response when told Biden has now won the Presidency, "Nuts."

Ah, one can have some fun here, even in current darkness.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm a believer that God's hand helped the Founding Fathers. Valley Forge was a low point where people lost hope, but they prayed, and miracles happened. This is our winter in Valley Forge. We have remember God and not give up.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
Or better yet. President Trump's response when told Biden has now won the Presidency, "Nuts."

Ah, one can have some fun here, even in current darkness.

Trump doesn't seem worried. He played golf yesterday while the media had a masturbation circle jerk anointing Joe.

He knows something we don't Cool

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm all in with the Fuck fox crowd. Newsmax for me.

A big Thank You to all the members that suggested it.

As mentioned before, not quite as polished or flashy as the fake news (which now includes fucks er fox)but it will be fun watching it grow and improve Cool

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
For those with any doubts, please read this from American Thinker, posted in the other thread. Could very well be the plan for this week.

Great article. This is going to be a long road. Can MI and WI certify if there is a recount and lawsuits?

The fact he didn't mention AZ in the article concerns me a bit. I thought that would have made his list for sure with a 20k margin.

My last question is in regards to PA and the separated ballots. There are reports that there are only 10k-20k that came in after 8 PM and those aren't in the count yet, which I think is utter bull. The problem could be proving it. I think the SOS actually mentioned those numbers. Again, I don't buy it.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice that the giant, running, COVID death toll screen scrolls are magically gone now that Creepy Joe is to be crowned?

Funny how that worked.

Posts: 1625 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Newsmax, OAN, or The First.

quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:
Anyone else notice that the giant, running, COVID death toll screen scrolls are magically gone now that Creepy Joe is to be crowned?

I think that more likely because they have a new thing for which to sow FUD. When this is over you can bet they'll be back to it, unless something else new comes along. They have to. That's how they attract eyes: Drama.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Newsmax, OAN, or The First.

quote:

I think that more likely because they have a new thing for which to sow FUD. When this is over you can bet they'll be back to it, unless something else new comes along. They have to. That's how they attract eyes: Drama.

Thank you! I'll check out the others also.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good article....and scary IMHO due to the left openly stating there will be violence if DJT wins....let alone winning by the courts or the house.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
They have to.

Of course they do. How would they survive otherwise?
News reporting organizations sell a product: information that people want to read or listen to. If they don’t have information people want to read or listen to, it’s like trying to sell seawater to island dwellers. And the news people are interested in isn’t limited to what makes them happy or they are pleased to hear. It’s obvious, for example, that many members here listen to the news media outlets that they despise precisely because they despise the way they present the information—i.e., because it is sensationalized.

There is also nothing new about sensationalism in news reporting; town criers didn’t walk through the streets yelling, “It will get dark after sundown,” “You’ll get wet if it rains,” or anything equally startling. The earliest printed news sources didn’t either. It’s all as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be.

6.4/93.6

“I regret that I am to now die in the belief, that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776, to acquire self-government and happiness to their country, is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be, that I live not to weep over it.”
— Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 47719 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:

Good article....and scary IMHO due to the left openly stating there will be violence if DJT wins....let alone winning by the courts or the house.

Bring it. I've had it with this stuff.

Posts: 7404 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:

Funny how that worked.

People celebrating in the streets, no distancing, many not wearing masks. They don't seem to have any worries about COVID. They were all going to die if they didn't have universal mail-in votes, but you know, 5 days changes everything.

Just wait, starting Monday the media will tell us that cases are indeed up 2-3x, but case fatality rates are 10x lower, and actual deaths are 4x lower and the curve is flat (all of this is true), and it will all just sort of blow over.

Posts: 4957 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2272 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
https://youtu.be/ficae6x1Q5A

...you might want to download this soon...

Folks.
If you think the video is too long, go to the 30 minute mark and watch through to the 38 minute mark.

You then may think all of the video is worth watching.

Based on your recommendation, I just finished watching the entire video.

In addition to the overwhelming IT tech evidence presented that serious vulnerabilities in our election system have been documented as far back as 2007 and were largely ignored, and that widespread electronic voter fraud has taken place (to say nothing of the additional voter fraud that took place also), one of the things that strikes me about this video is that they were able to document election fraud in Texas and Kentucky.

While a real argument could be made that Texas could be included in the list of "battleground swing states", I don't think many people considered Kentucky to be one.

It is fairly obvious that widespread election and voter fraud occurred in the battleground swing states, but this leads to the question just how much of this fraud occurred in the relatively "safe" Republican controlled states, and perhaps even in Democrat controlled states as well?

The expert also makes some excellent recommendations in how to proceed with securing future elections.

This video interview, along with other pertinent interviews and statements, needs to be sent to every legal team filing lawsuits on behalf of Republican candidates across the country, every judge hearing those cases, all the way up to the U.S. Supreme Court justices.

I'm in the process of trying to send a link to the video interview to the ACLJ, which many pages back I noted was one of the legal organizations that was getting involved in filing election lawsuits. The ACLJ has phone numbers listed for offering legal help, and the usual social media site contact info, but I don't have any social media accounts and so far I haven't found an email address to send them the video link.

Which brings me to another point. I realize that social media is responsible for much of the "Cancel Culture" and outright censorship, and it is completely understandable for members to quit using it...but, here is the problem. A lot of the "good guys", the ones working to defend candidates and voters that had the election stolen from them, also use social media, both to get the word out and also to be informed by those that "follow" them..

Perhaps some of you bailing out on social media might stop and actually use your social media to get important info like this out to those groups directly in the fight.

Information is power.

I'd like to encourage everyone to join me in contacting everyone from the ACLJ or groups like them, to your respective elected congressman and senators (at least for those of you lucky enough to have some Republican representatives), let them know your concerns and be sure to include pertinent factual evidence that will help to inform them on the evidence supporting widespread election (electronic) fraud, as well as voter fraud...especially if you happen to be a voter in one of the battleground swing states.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post