SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 1158
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Newsmax is NOT calling the election for Joe n the Hoe. They are my new news source. Fuck Fox news.

Fox also suspended Judge Jeanine Pirro. Leftists in conservative guise. This ain't over. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The collaborated press announcement that Biden has won the election is a pre-emptive strategic move aimed specifically at the U.S. Supreme Court. The attempt here is to box in the Court whereby the Court would be unwilling to rule in various Trump petitioners' favor (in any suits that advance to the Supremes) lest they be perceived as handing the President a second term. Don't think the membership of the Court is immune from concerns about optics.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fully agree, they are trying to create a point of no return.

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Precisely right. The call for Biden by the networks is meant to influence people into accepting that he's the President-elect. Nothing could be further from the truth. Let's hope the Supreme Court won't be so easily influenced.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I can't remember, did the press try to call the election in 2000, too? I don't remember that happening then.

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to look it up last night but didn’t have any luck....but didn’t the media declare that Gore was the winner of the 2000 election?

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thanks Oddball. Just shows you theybkeep playing the same old tricks.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This has gone on too long. There will be blood taking the country back. The law and military will be on which side?

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just browsed the last 10-20 pages of this thread,looking for the link to the video of those CNN reporters standing in front of their big screen, looking in disbelief as the numbers flip

Can someone please repost that link?

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Aaah the hanging chad.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38248 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
This has gone on too long. There will be blood taking the country back. The law and military will be on which side?
Tough to know.
Any officer above O-5, I would consider possibly compromised with Obama Error Military Indoctrination.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
While we wait to see, what/how the President and those on his team do and the outcome, in the coming week(s), one thing that you can do is flood his points of contact with encouragement.

Here we have one man fighting for 70 million plus, and out of that 70 million plus, how many are fighting for that one man?

I will not go into details, but I tell you, I know betrayal on a level that few know, and when it's darkest at many times in your life, it can be overwhelming in the moment.

Yeah, DJT is a strong individual, but he is still a man, and has heart and soul.

Often the greater one cares, the deeper the sword cuts.

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

202-456-1111 (TTY/TTD 202-456-6213)
To leave comments.

Switchboard
202-456-1414 (TTY/TTD 202-456-2121)

Contact Form to Whitehouse
WhiteHouse.gov/Contact

Tweet
@realDonaldTrump
@WhiteHouse
@POTUS

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse
https://www.facebook.com/POTUS

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/realdonaldtrump

handles/hashtags to put in electronic messages
@WhiteHouse, @realDonaldTrump, @POTUS, #WhiteHouse, #realDonaldTrump, #POTUS

Maybe an "It's a Wonderlife"-esque moment, but we all know what it is like to be facing a difficult time and have true concern and folks reaching out to you, if only to let you know they are concerned.

Thank you.

sm

(and feel free to copy and paste to everything you have that reaches other people.)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I guess I disregarded it in 2000 as not meaning anything and forgot it accordingly.
This feels nothing the same as 2000. Not at all. This feels just like the stolen election that it is.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7409 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:

It took 34 days to recount the 2000 election. We are just getting started.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7161 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
While we wait to see, what/how the President and those on his team do and the outcome, in the coming week(s), one thing that you can do is flood his points of contact with encouragement.

Here we have one man fighting for 70 million plus, and out of that 70 million plus, how many are fighting for that one man?

I will not go into details, but I tell you, I know betrayal on a level that few know, and when it's darkest at many times in your life, it can be overwhelming in the moment.

Yeah, DJT is a strong individual, but he is still a man, and has heart and soul.

Often the greater one cares, the deeper the sword cuts.

Maybe an "It's a Wonderlife"-esque moment, but we all know what it is like to be facing a difficult time and have true concern and folks reaching out to you, if only to let you know they are concerned.

Thank you.

sm

(and feel free to copy and paste to everything you have that reaches other people.)

Thank you, sm, for the reminder. Just wrote the President.

quote:
Dear Mr. President,

I am writing to let you know that I am behind you 100% in your fight against the corrupt system that is trying to steal the election. I suspect that you feel the entire world is against you, especially when many supposed allies seemingly have turned their back on you. But, rest assured, sir, millions and millions and millions of us out here are with you, and we will fight with you until the end. May God Bless you always and continue to provide you with the strength and courage needed in the days ahead.

With warmest respect,

QV

Q

Posts: 27611 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Joshua called out to the people, "choose TODAY whom you will serve..."

He did not say "when the time comes, choose"
He did not say "wait until you see whom everyone else chooses"

The point was and is clear. You either know you will or will not rise when the call goes out. You may not know how you will act or how your will fare, but you already know, deep down if you have what it takes to move your first step forward.

So, do not ask the man to your left or right what he will do, do not ask anyone what others will do.

Today. Now in your mind, ask yourself, what will you do, and whom do you serve.

I made that choice 50 years ago, and have never changed that position.

It matters not to me which side any military nor police choose. That only means a greater or lessor force to reckon with. And if reckoning come, it comes as it will.

Those who truly prepared for battle (in all its manifestations) understand "prepare yourself".

Many have already done that in life and are forever prepared. To those who never have, you might want to do so.

Get alone, in place of peace and solitude, and prepare yourself, today.

And then hope, pray and live your life and make good choices, that you never have to call on yourself to test your preparation.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Fellas,

Now is the time for soul searching.

Only you can decide. Are you fragile, or are you a winner? It took the left no time after the election of DJT to decide they were going to fight. Bidet hasn’t even been elected yet, and we’ve already started eating what we perceive to be our own. The hilarious part is we make fun of left on left acts of degradation. Hannity has been going off the deep end for a while now, and his show has been pretty unbearable for about a year. Thinking that all of sudden something has changed is naive.

We can emerge from this as fighters. Are you doing your part?

Edited- the monkey beat me to it while I was typing. Big Grin

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I too wrote the President.

quote:

President Trump,

I am writing to thank you for working tirelessly for the last four years on behalf of the American people despite the constant, unrelenting, and illegitimate assault on your presidency. The crooked media has refused to cover the vast strides you have made in making our country more competitive internationally, safer for all Americans, and in brokering peace deals that even I would never have thought possible.

I am hopeful that you will prevail in this dishonest sham of an election, and look forward to another four years of American prosperity. Thank you for everything you have done and sacrificed on behalf of all Americans, even if half of them don't appreciate or understand what you have in fact accomplished under the worst imaginable conditions.

Sincerely,
SN

Posts: 11416 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
Call your congresscritters and senators and tell them to get off their asses and support our president. We are done as a representative Republic if this is allowed to stand.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post