SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
<<beat me by a minute or 2>>
Great video by Tim Pool, while certainly not a conservative buy any measure I think he has had good reporting.

Summary ( and no I nor Tim suggests giving up)

When a great General falls on the battle field someone else steps into the breach.

https://youtu.be/4SOuZhc22r0

They hate not only Trump...they hate you and I

While a bit overly melodramatic ( not looking for any Cory "I am Spartacus" booker comparisons...please) Wink

I am Trump....we are Trump, he didn't start this movement...he was the symbol....we are this movement.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I know that sounds mean and may hurt some feelings, but everyone needs to decide if they are going to have a pity party, or if they are prepared to fight back.

I don’t know about anybody else, but the angst I suffer is waiting to figure out how to fight back beyond donating to PDJTs legal fund and keeping the tools clean and loaded.
For me it is harder and more corrosive to be stuck waiting and wondering than anything else, but that’s where we are now, so it’s big boy pants time.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
Im sending money now, no more words- action! Lets makes sure Schumer doesnt steal seats from Georgia and help with the Run Off.

https://secure.winred.com/geor...q1s73zJRnQKUfVtw6zL0

The only option appears to be "$XX Weekly + $XX <now>".

Uhm... I don't think so, Tim.

I just now damn near signed up for an $1,100 contribution.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Im sending money now, no more words- action! Lets makes sure Schumer doesnt steal seats from Georgia and help with the Run Off.

Mine clearly asks if its one time or you have to manually check a box for monthly. If yoh want to contribute without adding a phone then it goes to weekly but it allows you to opt out.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Big Boy pants can resist acid for so long. Sometime a different set of pants (action and ideals) is necessary.

Don't let this sway you.

Assless chaps?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump Campaign and RNC Announces a Lawsuit in Arizona

The Republican National Committee and Trump campaign on Saturday announced a new lawsuit filed in Arizona over allegations that Maricopa County "incorrectly rejected votes cast by in-person voters on Election Day."

According to the lawsuit, the tabulation machine alerted voters to "facial irregularities in their ballot" and specifically mentions "ink 'bleeds,' splotches, stray marks" as the cause for ballots to be considered "spoiled."

Instead of allowing voters to correct the issue, poll workers allegedly pressed voters to click a green button to override the vote. The override allegedly disregarded the person's selections.

“Poll workers struggled to operate the new voting machines in Maricopa County, and improperly pressed and told voters to press a green button to override significant errors,” Matt Morgan, Trump 2020 campaign general counsel, said in a statement. “The result is that the voting machines disregarded votes cast by voters in person on Election Day in Maricopa County.”

The Trump campaign said they have collected declarations from voters who witnessed the problem and believe this was a widespread, large scale issue throughout Maricopa County, the state's largest county.

Both the RNC and the Trump campaign are asking for a review of the overvotes, which they say could be critical in the outcome of the presidential election.

"Arizona law requires that putative overvotes be subjected to further review in an effort to discern the actual intent of the voter," the lawsuit stated. "While this safeguard was afforded to putative overvotes cast on early ballots and on Election Day ballots that poll workers properly segregated in a separate repository, potentially thousands of voters across Maricopa County have been disenfranchised by systematic improper tabulator overrides."

LINK

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

First thing, make sure to uncheck the 2 boxes that ask for additional / weekly donations. A lot of folks don't pay attention and get hooked on these additional donations.

Then, click on one of the preset amount boxes, or just manually enter whatever amount you want to donate in the "OTHER" box at the right hand bottom corner.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine clearly asks if its one time or you have to manually check a box for monthly.

I followed an earlier link that sends you to a different contribution page. I went a different route, this time, and managed a contribution.

quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
First thing, make sure to uncheck the 2 boxes that ask for additional / weekly donations. A lot of folks don't pay attention and get hooked on these additional donations.

I saw no such boxes on my latest attempt.

If they pulled that stunt on me I'd dispute the follow-up charges, cancel the card and that's the last donation WinRed would ever see from me.

ETA: And, sure enough: They did. Thanks for the heads up, Q!

Cancelling donation now and winred.com just landed on my shit list. That was a stupid, stupid thing for them to have done.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:

Big Boy pants can resist acid for so long. Sometime a different set of pants (action and ideals) is necessary.

Don't let this sway you.

Assless chaps?

I thought we already determined chaps were already ass less. Big Grin

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know if this has been posted yet

https://youtu.be/wtFiDU_ab84

Posts: 2 | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone would step back and look at what’s happened over the last 4 years, weaponizing the intelligence apparatus by the Democrats (among other things), is it that much of a leap to believe the Hammer/Scorecard story has validity? I just don’t get why people can’t see what’s right in front of them.
Edited to add, if there anyone the will expose these traitors, it’s Trump. No one else has the spine to do what’s right.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I know that sounds mean and may hurt some feelings, but everyone needs to decide if they are going to have a pity party, or if they are prepared to fight back.

I don’t know about anybody else, but the angst I suffer is waiting to figure out how to fight back beyond donating to PDJTs legal fund and keeping the tools clean and loaded.
For me it is harder and more corrosive to be stuck waiting and wondering than anything else, but that’s where we are now, so it’s big boy pants time.

for now we wait

but be ready -- the time may yet come when we draw swords together

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This country is literally in the fight for it's life as a free people. If the election is allowed to be stolen this time there will never be another free and honest election.Never.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I think they overreached. Now they can’t cover their tracks. For once, social media is working for good.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Imagine the two explanations we face-

Massive voter fraud on a level that is treasonous by definition.

And option B is that there are that many people in these swing states that vote for admitted, not accused, corruption.

Neither explanation bodes well for us. But, it’s one or the other.

And anyone that posts stuff on social media like “You win some, you lose some” is a fucking idiot and likely part of the problem. Anyone who says stuff about “no validity or evidence of voter fraud” is a fucking idiot and part of the problem. You can’t explain away all of the “inconsistencies” and “irregularities” which a sheepish “awe shucks”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
old poem I have leaned on a few times in my life

I am hurt, but I am not slaine;

I'll lay me downe and bleed a-while,

and then I'll rise and fight again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I cannot think of a single national priority more important than ensuring the legitimacy of our voting process.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:

WTF?

Got a link?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should President Trump not prevail in his legal challenges, I hope he takes a well-deserved rest from politics for a couple years. And then, I hope he becomes the biggest thorn in the side for Kamaltoe, who will surely be president by then, in his campaign for re-election. By then he will have a treasure trove of fucked up decisions and policies to work with and his rallies will be epic, especially when compared to anything Kamaltoe can do. Imagine anyone actually going to a rally to listen to her nasally, whiny voice.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t know about the other states, but I thought the WI numbers were debunked earlier in this thread. There were around 3.6 million registered voters in WI. I’m not sure I put much credence in the above graphic as it would be really easy to check.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post