SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Were keeping the Senate,

That's not guaranteed...

Good greif. They are playing games with that now also?

There is no low, low enough for these bastards.

Both senate races in GA are heading for runoffs. Yes, GA. What do you think?

I think they are very short sighted if they believe that pissing off Trump and millions of other folks is a winning strategy. But, as has been pointed out before, they just don't care.

But this time.........they might just start caring.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Come on, HRK. Does posting he is done help or make you feel better? We all are upset and concerned, but we just have to hold onto hope. We can't give up until he does.

Yeah, I don't get this. We already know what the "press" and all the rest of the maggots plan to do. WDGAF. If you think this fight will stop soon, you're crazy. The President said this will go all the way to SCOTUS, and I have no reasons to doubt him. He has not let us down the last 4 years.

It’s a whole lot easier to wallow in self pity.

I honestly think many conservatives want to lose as fast as they give up. They are the first to complain about spineless leadership, but will wallow in pity at the first opportunity to do so.

Want to know WHY the media does what they do? Because it works. A lot of conservatives give up, as illustrated in this thread. The media just has to keep hammering home the message. Give them time, they’ll bite. Negative posts outnumber positive ones at least 5-1, and it’s mainly due to what they are bombarded with in the media. The media is fake, but people fall for it.

Don’t dare to post anything positive. Because we can’t fucking have that. No sir. We have to shit on anything positive to re-enforce gloom and doom.

A lot of people need to put on their big boy pants.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37190 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
'It's America's business': Ted Cruz shoots back after Pennsylvania attorney general tells him to 'stay the hell out of' state's vote counting

https://www.washingtonexaminer...states-vote-counting

Sen. Ted Cruz shot back at Pennsylvania’s Democratic attorney general for telling him to “stay out of” the state’s disputed tabulation of presidential election votes.

“When you’re breaking the law, ignoring court orders, counting ballots in secret & threatening to steal the presidency, it’s not ‘PA’s business,’” the Texas Republican tweeted Friday. “It’s America’s business, and we have the right to expect votes will be counted (1) fairly, (2) w/ transparency & (3) NOT in secret.”

Cruz appeared on Fox News with Sean Hannity Thursday night, echoing the president’s concerns of voter fraud and an overall impropriety in several states with close election results as the country enters its third day without a declared winner.

“I am angry,” Cruz tweeted along with a clip from the appearance. “The American people are right to be angry. We need observers. Now.”

Pennsylvania is one of several states where the Trump campaign is disputing the election results as Joe Biden now leads in the commonwealth by roughly 0.1% as of Friday morning.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ch3:
DOJ won't do anything. Barr is part of the swamp. He put off release of the investigations until after the election. A Biden win means we will hear no more about the investigation he supposedly had underway.

Stop with the negative waves, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...3Mk&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Come on, HRK. Does posting he is done help or make you feel better? We all are upset and concerned, but we just have to hold onto hope. We can't give up until he does.

No of course not, my support of Trump has not faltered, however, the point of the post is trying to look at the situation and to consider the time line, forces in play and agenda.

Just not sure he has the time to make his case before the inauguration...

We tend to live in a Super Trump world here, and forget that there are just as many people out there that hate him, and for that matter hate us. Problem is many of these people are in positions of power to control ballot counting and the courts.

He only has until January before time runs out and congress takes over for him... Transition has to happen, if he doesn't transition the left will be right there to move him out, put in a POTUS by vote. Just as they will be pointing it out, see we told you he wouldn't peacefully transition, the press will publish that Trump therefore the R voters are the problem and they told us so and of course the Press and D lemmings will follow....

There's more at stake than just Trump being POTUS, it's becoming more and more apparent every day that is the plan...

Posts: 24300 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
DOJ won't do anything. Barr is part of the swamp. He put off release of the investigations until after the election. A Biden win means we will hear no more about the investigation he supposedly had underway.

Stop with the negative waves, man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...3Mk&feature=emb_logo

Believe me I would happily eat every negative word I've said about Barr the last several months if he stepped up and hit the pause button on all this. This video is over 60 days old and before the election and he said all the right things. He needs to replace those words with action now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Roughly 70,000,000 voters will not support biden, harris, his (probable) administration, the democrats in congress, and the democrats in liberal states for what they've done.

biden will be just another obama in history books: unqualified, ineffective and corrupt.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Everyone was against us. The media, big tech, social media, Hollywood, the elite, deep state, Rinos, professional sports, the education system- I can go on and on. The point is, they barely got there this time- and they had to cheat to do it. We can turn this around but we have to get our shit together, no more of this “wait for the great White Knight” bullshit.
I cant tell you what you need to do, but I didnt have my priorities right the last year or so. While they were spending money and time on causes I was buying “things”.....ok guns and ammo. Well Im set now, so these next few years Im going to prioritize that capital and use it towards a worthy cause.
Im also going to focus on putting the hurt toward those with businesses and platforms that hurt my cause. I think we can all do a better job at that, weve been way to complacent with thier bullshit. Ive got a big list going in my head and I dont feel the need to type it all out, you get the gist.
Were gonna fight like a fucking rabid honeybadger- not only for Trump, but to destroy those who dared to fuck with us like this for far too long.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Rush just said the GOP filed a lawsuit to throw out all ballots received late.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

it turns out that when the shit hit the fan, Barr was just one of the pieces of shit

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
In the battleground states of GA, NV, PA, MI, NC, AZ and WI, I URGE EVERYONE IN THESE STATES to contact your state assemblymen and tell them to do the right thing as patriots: INSTRUCT YOUR ELECTORS TO VOTE FOR TRUMP.

I would remind them - it's their sacred duty based on their oath of office, given the popular vote has been clearly compromised through fraudulent actions. They should fear not whether their constituents would turn on them, instead I believe they would reap a resounding victory for America and greatly boost their chances to being re-elected.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any fucker who says President Donald J Trump should concede for the good of the nation needs to be kicked in the ass until they can't hold it in anymore. Conceding will not be good for the nation. Seeing it through to the end is the only thing that could possibly help heal the USA.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Rush just said the GOP filed a lawsuit to throw out all ballots received late.

Tony.

Well, according to Pennsylvania state law at least, all those ballots would indeed be illegal. Will the Supreme Court uphold the law? We shall see.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the Democrat way.Corruption that stinks to high heaven and then rub people's nose in it because they know nothing will be done about it.Maybe this time the Democrats will run into the Trump wall. This man does not quit.

Philadelphia Mayor: Trump needs to ‘put his big boy pants on’ and deal with election outcome

https://www.wjhl.com/news/nati...th-election-outcome/

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. (NEXSTAR) — Democrat Joe Biden is leading President Donald Trump in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, and election officials say the vote count continues to run smoothly.

Officials in the state’s largest city updated the media on the progress of vote counting early Friday afternoon, praising the process and urging continued patience.

“What we have seen here in Philadelphia is democracy pure and simple,” said Mayor Jim Kennedy, saying the founding fathers would have been proud of the city’s dedication to a fair process.

Kennedy dismissed unsubstantiated claims of voting impropriety from President Trump and others. Additional city officials took the stage to speak to the integrity of the count.

“Ignore a lot of the noise that’s going on,” said City Commissioner Omar Sabir. “Allow us to complete the counting process.”

By Friday morning, Biden had overtaken Trump in the number of ballots counted in the state, which Trump must win to have a shot at reelection. Biden leads by about 12,000 votes.

The contest is still too early for The Associated Press to call. Votes in the state are still being counted.

Still, Kennedy faced questions from the media over Trump’s allegations of impropriety and fraud.

“I think, what the president needs to do is, frankly, put his big boy pants on,” Kennedy said. “He needs to acknowledge the fact that he lost and he needs to congratulate the winner.”

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
'It's America's business': Ted Cruz shoots back after Pennsylvania attorney general tells him to 'stay the hell out of' state's vote counting

https://www.washingtonexaminer...states-vote-counting

Sen. Ted Cruz shot back at Pennsylvania’s Democratic attorney general for telling him to “stay out of” the state’s disputed tabulation of presidential election votes.

“When you’re breaking the law, ignoring court orders, counting ballots in secret & threatening to steal the presidency, it’s not ‘PA’s business,’” the Texas Republican tweeted Friday. “It’s America’s business, and we have the right to expect votes will be counted (1) fairly, (2) w/ transparency & (3) NOT in secret.”

Cruz appeared on Fox News with Sean Hannity Thursday night, echoing the president’s concerns of voter fraud and an overall impropriety in several states with close election results as the country enters its third day without a declared winner.

“I am angry,” Cruz tweeted along with a clip from the appearance. “The American people are right to be angry. We need observers. Now.”

Pennsylvania is one of several states where the Trump campaign is disputing the election results as Joe Biden now leads in the commonwealth by roughly 0.1% as of Friday morning.
Hammer his ass Senator.

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Boston:
Any fucker who says President Donald J Trump should concede for the good of the nation needs to be kicked in the ass until they can't hold it in anymore. Conceding will not be good for the nation. Seeing it through to the end is the only thing that could possibly help heal the USA.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44480 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

quote:
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA), whose state is a key battleground and where Democratic nominee Joe Biden took the lead Friday morning, according to The Associated Press, called the president’s claims “very disturbing.”

“There’s simply no evidence anyone has shown me of any widespread corruption or fraud,” Toomey said.

This sack of shit. People who say crap like this either have incredibly low IQ's or think that we do. And I don't think Toomey is a dumb man.

Senator, don't insult our intelligence.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

It’s a whole lot easier to wallow in self pity.

I honestly think many conservatives want to lose as fast as they give up. They are the first to complain about spineless leadership, but will wallow in pity at the first opportunity to do so.

Want to know WHY the media does what they do? Because it works. A lot of conservatives give up, as illustrated in this thread. The media just has to keep hammering home the message. Give them time, they’ll bite. Negative posts outnumber positive ones at least 5-1, and it’s mainly due to what they are bombarded with in the media. The media is fake, but people fall for it.

Don’t dare to post anything positive. Because we can’t f***ing have that. No sir. We have to sh*t on anything positive to re-enforce gloom and doom.

A lot of people need to put on their big boy pants.

Well spoken, and thank you for breathing some positivity back into this thread.

I have literally stopped watching the news since Wednesday morning, because I know exactly what I'll see. I'll pop into FoxNews.com maybe twice a day just to see where the EC count is, but even then, it doesn't mean ANYTHING at this point.

The msm will almost certainly guarantee that biden crosses the 270-Electoral Vote threshold. dems will continue to 'find' new biden votes, until he has NC, PA, and GA. We, of all people, should not be surprised at ANY of this.

What I AM surprised at is the blatant negativity. I understand the disappointment, anger, and even rage. I have experienced this all in the past 3 days. But, I can choose to a) wallow in self-pity and depression, or b) suck it up and get back to living.

THIS IS NOT OVER.

If ANYONE can salvage this situation, it is President Donald J. Trump. People have been trying to tell him what to do ever since he ran in 2016 (many people here said "Trump needs to stop doing abc and start doing xyz." Yet, he did the impossible and won. NOBODY ELSE could have defeated the hildabeast, and for that, we ALL owe him our deepest gratitude and trust. He is a heck of a lot smarter than anybody here on the Forum, and I also firmly believe he will FIGHT to save not only his second term, but to save the integrity of this country's election system (which is the bedrock of our freedom).

Now is the time for stout hearts. This nation is in crisis; giving up and trying to demoralize those of us who haven't given up won't help anybody but the dems.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

quote:
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA), whose state is a key battleground and where Democratic nominee Joe Biden took the lead Friday morning, according to The Associated Press, called the president’s claims “very disturbing.”

“There’s simply no evidence anyone has shown me of any widespread corruption or fraud,” Toomey said.

This sack of shit. People who say crap like this either have incredibly low IQ's or think that we do. And I don't think Toomey is a dumb man.

Senator, don't insult our intelligence.

It is just the swamp creatures crawling out from under their rocks.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Software glitch changing Trump to Biden votes. Thousands.

Watch the video before Twatter wishes this to the cornfield. Mad

https://twitter.com/robbystarb.../1324783531139235841

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17176 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post