SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Folks in MI are seriously fucked up.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
Sorry to expose you to the horrors of a different opinion than yours.

We find no value in opinions, we're trying to find the facts.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8346 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This is a national embarrassment with how some of these states have handled this election. There are a shitton of errors in Michigan right now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...n-wisconsin-n2579452

The Trump campaign will officially request a recount in Wisconsin after all votes in the state were counted, allegedly giving former Vice President Joe Biden the upper hand.

“Despite ridiculous public polling used as a voter suppression tactic, Wisconsin has been a razor thin race as we always knew that it would be. There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results. The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so," Trump 2020 campaign manager Bill Stepien released in a statement Wednesday afternoon.

WI Presidential Election Results

Biden (D): 50% (1,630,279 votes)
Trump (R): 49% (1,609,641 votes)

Estimated: > 99% votes in

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joe Gumm, MSc
@JoeGummKXXV
·
36m
UPDATE: The Antrim County Clerk’s Office in Michigan told me the election program it used (Election Source) had issues and the office is now reviewing 16,047 total votes. The source I spoke with said she believes 33 other counties used the program. #postelection2020

https://twitter.com/JoeGummKXX...F1324049677591916544

Wow..there is the opportunity for a lawsuit.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I'm planning to write a letter to my state senator and state representative about doing something legislatively with the mess in the Fulton County Georgia elections office. They stopped counting last night and are now the only office in the state of Georgia with outstanding precincts still uncounted (13 precincts as of now).

Trump still holds about an 84K vote lead in the state, but it was reported at 11 AM this morning that there are still about 200,000 outstanding absentee, early, and provisional votes to be counted. The vote totals on the Secretary of State's website have gone up since then, so that number has been shrinking. Erick Erickson, the political commentator and talk show host said before his morning show ended that he felt Trump would have enough votes to get him over the top here.

The other good news is that the 50% + 1 vote rule that I mentioned last night applies to all single winner elections in Georgia EXCEPT for presidential electors. Sorry about that. If Trump wins by 1 vote even if it's less than 50%, we're good here.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

The Trump campaign will officially request a recount in Wisconsin after all votes in the state were counted, allegedly giving former Vice President Joe Biden the upper hand.

“Despite ridiculous public polling used as a voter suppression tactic, Wisconsin has been a razor thin race as we always knew that it would be. There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results. The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so," Trump 2020 campaign manager Bill Stepien released in a statement Wednesday afternoon.

WI Presidential Election Results

Biden (D): 50% (1,630,279 votes)
Trump (R): 49% (1,609,641 votes)

Estimated: > 99% votes in

Vote don't need to be recounted, they need to be audited to uphold its integrity.

Posts: 799 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
Sorry to expose you to the horrors of a different opinion than yours.

We find no value in opinions, we're trying to find the facts.

SO all those "facts" being floated around here about the military getting involved, civil wars etc etc, you heve no problem with those....you are a hipocrite, everybody here is expressing opinions but you have a problem with mine??? lol.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Don’t be an ass. Every example you just used has been shot down by others.

Sticking to facts, having just reviewed the PA Dept of State raw numbers, the polling centers that haven’t 100% reported in yet are in Conservative counties. Further, even if all of the remaining mail-ins in Allegheny, Philadelphia and Montgomery counties go for Biden and the ratio of mail-in ballots hold for the remainder, Trump takes PA. Unless more ballots are suddenly found, such as in MI.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rush just said that Biden is expected to declare victory sometime today.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Sleazy Joe can declare what he wants, this fight isn’t over.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:

Declaring victory before the game is over? Must be his dementia acting up.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Beside holding the Senate, another silver-lining of sorts....

If there ends up being a tie or some breakdown in the electoral college as a result of Court actions, who decides? The House, buy a vote of State Delegations

Republicans also held that line, and currently will have 26 state delegations with three still undecided. Next few weeks (months?) are going to be crazy.

It ain't over til it's over!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Rush says ABC took AZ down from Biden's name.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16700 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Some are, even my some of my relatives. Some aren't, including the rest of my relatives. Unions are big in parts of Michigan so's the free shit crowd. I'm hoping at least one of my kids gets accepted at Hillsdale College in Michigan.

Posts: 10945 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Some are, even my some of my relatives. Some aren't, including the rest of my relatives. Unions are big in parts of Michigan so's the free shit crowd. I'm hoping at least one of my kids gets accepted at Hillsdale College in Michigan.

You know I don't mean all of them, but just a huge enough number of them to make the election goes the way it's going. Sickening.

Q

posted Hide Post
I am so hoping that "they" called it wrong for Az to go to Biden. I just have to believe in my heart that Az. will/did go for Trump, and Martha McSally.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:

And wasn't the media just going apeshit over the idea of Trump doing this before it was all over?
Roll Eyes

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is something a bit uplifting - regardless.

"'Some' people are/have waking/woken up."

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfS-2uTxHAg

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Hang in there folks.  It's going to be a bit bumpy for a few days but Trump is going to pull this out.  It is clear, like many of us were pointing out yesterday and earlier today that AZ was called way too early, regardless of the condescending "I'm sorry" apologist from the Fox "decision desk".  I swear both Brett and Martha looked like they wanted to smack that guy after giving him multiple opportunities to provide a caveat.

My prediction for when everything is said and done is Trump 285 and Biden 253 with Trump picking up AK, GA, NC, PA, NV and AZ, with MI still a possibility as well which would change my totals to an even higher Trump victory.

Keep the faith!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post