SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
https://www.azcentral.com/

More liberal news from az. Dumb ass voters approved 'recreational' marijuana, prop 207.

Plus prop 208 being passed to throw more money at teachers who are scared to return to school.

Dumb ass voters, indeed.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Turley makes a great point here regarding how smoothly the vote counts went in large states under Republican governors (FL, TX, OH) versus the train wrecks in Democrat-run MI, WI and PA.

Yeah, it's insane and it's obvious. Look how quickly and early Florida was called? Lying, cheating democrats, I tell you what.

Pretty sure the motto of the Democrat Party is:
Valet enim habens aliquid valet nihili depraedationes

Loosely translated: Anything worth having is worth cheating for.

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish the Supreme Court would consider:

The voting booth is every citizens sanctuary of free speech. Once in the voting booth outside influence drops away. The direction of their schools, cities, counties, states, country freely expressed.

Voting by mail breaks this contract between citizens. The chain of custody lost once the state mails the ballot. The citizen is then open to coercion, bribery, theft, and fraud. Ballot harvesting enhances the opportunity for successful criminal interference.

We as a nation have provided carve outs allowing voting by mail in hardship cases. This small amount of votes do not lend themselves to wide spread election fraud.

Posts: 427 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://i.ibb.co/zh4v7ND/wtf.png

Screenshot of people putting up these boards to obstruct the view of the area where the votes are being counted. WTF?

Posts: 800 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
https://i.ibb.co/zh4v7ND/wtf.png

Screenshot of people putting up these boards to obstruct the view of the area where the votes are being counted. WTF?

That is the location where Crowder just had someone on with video of people carrying ballots into the center in coolers and suitcases.

If this is the county where the 138k votes showed up without one for Trump it explains a lot.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I am so hoping that "they" called it wrong for Az to go to Biden. I just have to believe in my heart that Az. will/did go for Trump, and Martha McSally.
If AZ is confirmed for Biden, I will be renouncing my birth there. (I only lived in AZ for my first year.) Can I move my birth to TX?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
https://www.azcentral.com/

More liberal news from az. Dumb ass voters approved 'recreational' marijuana, prop 207.

Don't feel too bad about that. Oregon did this yesterday:

SALEM, Ore. (AP) — Oregon became the first state to decriminalize hard drugs like heroin and methamphetamine and to legalize therapeutic use of psilocybin mushrooms on Tuesday, with two ballot measures passing by large margins.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Maricopa County in AZ is where most of the votes still are. They are Biden-leaning, that's gonna be a tough state to crack I predict.

quote:
Vaughn Hillyard
@VaughnHillyard
And we have an update on estimated # of Arizona early ballots left to be processed from some counties:

Gila: ~2300
Graham: ~1100
Greenlee 652
La Paz: 880
Maricopa: At least 250k
Pima: ~92k
Pinal: ~62k
Santa Cruz: ~3k
Yavapai: ~10k
Yuma: ~19k

https://twitter.com/VaughnHill.../1324039612680048643

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Maricopa County in AZ is where most of the votes still are. They are Biden-leaning, that's gonna be a tough state to crack I predict.
Phoenix, AZ's largest city, is most of Maricopa County. Like most large cities, it is the home of a lot of Democrats.

The main reason AZ is not more RED is the big Native American reservations--they always vote Democrat.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Native Americans voting for big government and disarming citizens. Absolute genius. I wonder how they ended up on that reservation?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania went to Trump, according to Eric . Smile

Alright guys, Penn, a good chance for AZ, etc.

Lets finish this.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

but those 25% are from red counties, last heard.

Not exactly, again based on the Fox map data.

Of 389,619 remaining votes he would have to capture 51%, or 198,633.

Challenge is of those 389,619, 305,408 are in Clark County (Vegas) which is currently 52.9% Biden blue. If those percentages hold Trump adds 143,847 there of the 198,633 needed overall. That means of the remaining 84,211 votes available he'd need to capture 65% of those from all other counties. The other counties are running ~65-80% Trump with one (large) exception that is 51% Biden.

All of this assumes that data is incredibly accurate and precise, which it most certainly is not. Rounding alone could throw off math this close.

It's gonna be really, really close and if Trump shows to win this almost certainly Joe's going there for a suit as well.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see AZ flip so Trump could spend time talking about the lead stats analyst at Fox that called it and said it was a T4 deviation from the mean.....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else heard that Trump won Pa.??

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PA: 52% Trump 47% Biden

86% percent votes counted. I heard there are lot of "mail in ballets" to count in Philly Roll Eyes

Posts: 5418 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Joe can blow me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Calls for the Country to Come Together"

Never going to happen you degenerate fuck. I don't come together with communist trash.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed Joe wasn’t wearing a mask now. Did he misplace his mask all of the sudden? Too presidential for a mask now maybe.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I propose that Trump and Biden settle this with a good, old-fashioned duel.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post