SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The President has been preparing for this since 2017, we all knew the Democraps were going to play this game, this will be like 2000, the Supremes Court will rule, thankfully we have a majority on the court. President Trump isn't like the other republican leaders he fights, and fights until the end. Take a breath and have faith, we will prevail in the end.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The President certainly isn't blind to the fraud.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30425 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
They don’t need to hide a thing. The MSM and social media outlets will do it for them.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2016 caught the Dems with their pants down and they’ve had four years to make sure it won’t happen again. And really why not cheat? We’ve all seen that there are no consequences for it and once it’s done it becomes nearly impossible to prove. They literally have nothing to lose by doing this. It’s disgusting. The liberals have completely poisoned our entire voting process.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3545 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

It's so obvious they didn't even try to hide it.

I'm not a smart man and certainly not a statistics guy but that's some bullshit there.

50/50 chance and 200k go only one way? No fucking way.

And that is the brilliance of their wickedness. They throw a pile of 140k votes into the hopper knowing they can't be pulled out of the sausage. We thought they'd wait until after to screw around, but they took the Supreme Court out of the equation. They pushed COVID to get mail in ballots in these key states and had months to harvest and implement their plans.

President Trump surpassed his 2016 markers in so many ways, even getting something like 18% of the African American vote, and still lost these states? No freaking way. Everyone knows they stole it, but it's going to be really hard to push back. Not impossible. Just don't know how.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ Never going to happen, Thank God.

I guess the question isn’t what the President is going to do, but what will Barr do if anything?

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
...but what will Barr do if anything?

Lol..will Barr do anything. Mr. "the law isn't political" won't do a dam thing. He routinely places politics over the law, so I don't seem him changing here.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carpentermaass84:
100% serious. If the presidency is being stolen and the Court fails to act then the only other body of power that can prevent a Biden takeover is the military. I don’t know what other options we have to retain power.

I would rather have every single political position filled by a Democrat than have our military involved in any way with an election or choosing a President. What the fuck are you even taking about? Take that whacky shit somewhere else please.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
mbnky, I concur based on what I’ve seen. The man is pantless.

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Should Trump lose, he's going to have to prove fraudulent results in 3 or possible 4 different States to have the results overturned. I wouldn't take that bet.

Posts: 11005 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I never thought I'd ever see in my lifetime my faith in American democracy so-thoroughly trashed Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Rush thinks he still wins AZ. I'm not sure what he is basing that on, but he said he isn't pushing false hope. So there is hope.

Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I agree with mbinky and Dakota?
Barr won’t do a damn thing.
And as far as all the “investigations” going on, they are probably already packing up the materials...done.
If this happens the way it seems it’s going, I’m afraid we saw the last honest election in 2016, and they tried to rig that one!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This whole cheating disaster has me longing for the innocent days of clinton playing hide the cigar.

This is disgusting. Mad

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Rush thinks he still wins AZ. I'm not sure what he is basing that on, but he said he isn't pushing false hope.

If Trump wins Pennsylvania and Arizona, he reaches 270; is that right?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30425 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Quick side-note question: Who are you guys turning to for CONSERVATIVE news that is hopefully close to accurate???

I used to depend on Fox News, but it appears those guys are swinging left now. About the only one I *think* is reasonably reliable is OAN. What are some others?

One other thought to keep it all in the same post... I fully agree with what many others have expressed here in that I'm completely sick and disgusted by what the liberals have done to the country I love! What SHOULD have been a red-wave landslide victory for Trump against a total moron actually has the moron in the lead in electoral votes at the moment. What the fuck??? Hell, even my daughter voted for the moron, and I'm having SERIOUS issues with that. I love her, and always will, but to say our relationship is strained right now would be a major understatement!!!

Praying for a better tomorrow...

Posts: 4604 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

If Trump wins Pennsylvania and Arizona, he reaches 270; is that right?

Yes. He needs PA and then one of MI, NV, or AZ. I don't know how they make up 100k votes and keep new harvested ones out, but there may be hope.

Tim Pool mentioned a few times the last few weeks that late mail in votes favor Republicans. We haven't seen that yet, but that could be happening in AZ from what Rush is saying.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Rush thinks he still wins AZ. I'm not sure what he is basing that on, but he said he isn't pushing false hope.

There was a misreporting of the % of votes counted. It was reported that close to 100% votes were counted but hat has been revised to 86%. The outstanding votes are all election day in person votes which are overwhelmingly Trump. Multiple outlets are reporting it the same way now.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Democrats put up the shittiest candidate in recent memory and an even worse choice for the running mate and yet; the election is still this close even though the majority of Biden voters can not tell you, in three sentences or less, why they are voting for Biden without mentioning Trump.

Very sad day for America.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Quick side-note question: Who are you guys turning to for CONSERVATIVE news that is hopefully close to accurate???

I used to depend on Fox News, but it appears those guys are swinging left now. About the only one I *think* is reasonably reliable is OAN. What are some others?

One other thought to keep it all in the same post... I fully agree with what many others have expressed here in that I'm completely sick and disgusted by what the liberals have done to the country I love! What SHOULD have been a red-wave landslide victory for Trump against a total moron actually has the moron in the lead in electoral votes at the moment. What the fuck??? Hell, even my daughter voted for the moron, and I'm having SERIOUS issues with that. I love her, and always will, but to say our relationship is strained right now would be a major understatement!!!

Praying for a better tomorrow...

Rush Limbaugh and Tim Pool on YouTube. Both think Trump will still win, possibly through the courts

**Three cups of coffee and 800mg of ibuprofen and the hangover is gone.

Killed just over a half a bottle of Knob Creek 100 proof last night. Haven't drank that much since my single Marine Corps days in the 90's.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post