SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 ... 1167
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

I saw this earlier and thought it must be some kind of photoshop. Was that a real banner? Not complaining. After all, there's nothing inaccurate about it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It's maddening poor Nikki @ Rolling Stone:
Big Grin

Trump Plots Revenge Against Biden in Unhinged Post-Arrest Speech

Nikki McCann Ramirez

It looks like Donald Trump has established a playbook for getting indicted: fly into the city he’s being charged in, load up the motorcade, go to court, get arrested, get arraigned, then fly to one of his resorts for a night-of speech. Trump flew to Mar-a-Lago to speak after getting arrested in New York in April, and on Tuesday he flew from Florida to his club in Bedminster, New Jersey, after pleading not guilty to 37 criminal counts brought against him by the Justice Department.

Before a crowd of supporters — who at one point interrupted him to sing “Happy Birthday” — Trump called the indictment against him “the most evil and heinous abuse in the history of our country.”

The former president ranted ad nauseam about President Biden and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, vowing to get his revenge by appointing a “real special prosecutor to go after the most corrupt president in the history of the United States of America, Joe Biden. And the entire Biden crime family.” President Biden is currently facing his own, yet unresolved, special counsel investigation into classified material recovered from his home.

https://www.rollingstone.com/p...dminster-1234771071/

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-p...ly_mail&uh_test=0_00

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes, these leftists are getting a little angry and panicky the more Donald Trump’s popularity only seems to soar with this banana republic type bullshit the Biden regime plays on him.

It’s awesome

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I saw this earlier and thought it must be some kind of photoshop. Was that a real banner? Not complaining. After all, there's nothing inaccurate about it.

No doubt photoshop. Does anybody really believe FoxNews would put "Wannabe Dictator" on there?

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-0-seconds-to-bidens

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8585 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

No doubt photoshop. Does anybody really believe FoxNews would put "Wannabe Dictator" on there?

By all accounts, it does not appear to be a photoshop. Fox News really did display that graphic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30958 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, CNN anchors, including Jake Tapper, were shocked, appalled and depressed by President Trump’s reception, after he stopped for a bite at a packed Cuban restaurant after his arraignment. Among other things, the giant mob of fans sang the President an early “Happy Birthday.”

As you’ll see in the clip, the CNN anchors were vexed by what was appearing on their own network, what must to them have seemed more like a love fest and much less like what they were expecting: a chagrined politician just disgraced by his criminal arraignment.

So Tapper panicked, and told the control room to pull the plug.

ANCHOR: Whatever this spectacle is, that is unfolding before us, let us remember what this case is really about…

TAPPER: Folks in the control room: I don’t need to see any more of that. He’s trying to turn this, he’s trying to turn it into a spectacle, into a campaign ad. That’s enough of that. We’ve seen it already. Let’s go over the 37 charges…

Poor Jake. He was clearly in excruciating pain watching how Trump’s persecution is making the former President more popular than ever. Enjoy!

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Fake News Jake Tapper Having A Meltdown Watching Footage Of President Trump At Miami Cafe

“The folks in the control room, I don’t need to see anymore of that.”
Big Grin

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBu.../1668719449006850049

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24683 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You have to wonder who originated the liberal-media-cartel conspiracy not to cover President Trumps remarks? Confused
Kind of odd they ALL did this (except Fox) were in lockstep.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
More leftist flowing saline.

Sorry, tell us again just who are the racists. Roll Eyes

Chuck Todd upset over 'bizarre moment' of Hispanics greeting Trump in Miami: 'A real perversion'
quote:
"My word. I mean we've not seen something like this in the United States before," Todd exclaimed. He compared the reception at Trump's pit stop to "corrupt" political figures in Central and South American countries who are celebrated by supporters while "under legal threat."
Oh, no, of course not, pinhead. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Chuck doesn't leaves his self-insulated domain very often. Otherwise, he'd have known that most Americans of Cuban descent are quite conservative.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The commies simply refuse to accept the fact that Trump has tremendous appeal for hispanic and black voters, because he has the unique talent of relating to the common man, something he's had since his early days as a celebrity billionaire. None of the Democrats and very few of the Republican politicians have this knack.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"wannabe dictator" banner not photoshopped

but Fox took it down quickly

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...den-wannabe-dictator

The on-screen message, known as a chyron, read “Wannabe dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival arrested,” as footage of Biden and Trump both speaking after the arraignment played side by side.

In a terse statement, Fox News said that message “was taken down immediately and was addressed,” Mediaite reported. The message appeared for 27 seconds during primetime, as Fox News Tonight drew to a close and Hannity started up.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ru Roh Razz
quote:
“was taken down immediately and was addressed,”

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6374 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The message appeared for 27 seconds during primetime

Big Grin

-rduckwor

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The more I see and hear about this Jack Smith guy, the more I loathe him.

I hope this all blows right up in his face.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...052933923561504?s=20

Posts: 34728 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The jurisdiction is Southern District of Florida, Palm Beach County is in that Judicial District, the crime allegedly occurred there. The prosecution would need to show that in the million or so potential jurors he couldn't find any? Absolutely absurd.

Posts: 2849 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Andrew Weissman. Never heard of him.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Andrew Weissmann was the lead attorney/prosecutor for the Mueller "Russia Collusion Investigation".

He's the head corrupt-icrat... Of course it could be a different Andrew Weissmann, shrugs. Wink

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6374 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If he's not involved with this case, his opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If he's not involved with this case, his opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

To quote Cousin Eddie "Bingo!"

Posts: 2849 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post