SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
I hope I'm wrong but Trump isn't going to be re elected.

Do you feel better about sharing this with the forum?

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So this will come down to Pennsylvania as they've said all along.

Outside of SOLID BLUE (lost cause) Philly, some of the Philly suburban counties and Pittsburgh, PA is SOLID RED.

We have to once again pray that the Democrats get beaten at the cheating game (there were neighborhoods in Philly that had 100% of the vote for Obama and MORE BALLOTS THAN REGISERED VOTERS) and that the rest of the state prevails and overcomes all this and Trump gets those 20 EC votes.

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Rush thinks he still wins AZ. I'm not sure what he is basing that on, but he said he isn't pushing false hope.

If Trump wins Pennsylvania and Arizona, he reaches 270; is that right?

That would give him 278. Assuming he holds on and wins both Georgia and North Carolina (as well as Alaska). If either of them flip to Biden then he would have to win another state.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
This shit aint over. Get em Mr. President

Posts: 5538 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Arizona, “we know that a final batch of mail-in ballots is being counted. We know that these ballots are counted sequentially, meaning that late-arriving votes or ballots cast closest to Election Day are the ones being counted now. We know and expect that about a half-million votes are left to be counted,” he said.

“And based on the math that we have been seeing as these late-arriving ballots are counted, anywhere from two-thirds to 70 percent of these votes are coming to the president, that math adds up to a margin of around 30,000 in the president’s favor [in Arizona].”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/...ood-position-to-win/

This is what I mentioned above that Tim Pool was talking about. Damn, this is firing me up. Hope to hell he is right.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Quick side-note question: Who are you guys turning to for CONSERVATIVE news that is hopefully close to accurate???

I had to quit watching Faux last night and actually switched over to CNN for a while.

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
I hope I'm wrong but Trump isn't going to be re elected.

Do you feel better about sharing this with the forum?

Sorry to expose you to the horrors of a different opinion than yours.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I'm hearing that Wisconsin had 100,000 more counted votes that there were registered voters. Anyone else hear this?

https://gellerreport.com/2020/...stered-to-vote.html/

BREAKING: Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote. Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000. Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920. This is direct evidence of fraud.

What happens in a case like this where there is direct evidence?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5520 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
I'm hearing that Wisconsin had 100,000 more counted votes that there were registered voters. Anyone else hear this?

BREAKING: Wisconsin has more votes than people who are registered to vote. Total number of registered voters: 3,129,000. Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920. This is direct evidence of fraud.

I've seen the same info on various sites.

Posts: 1847 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
This shit aint over. Get em Mr. President

Indeed. The President has yet to lie to me, and he’s confident he’ll be re-elected.

I’m with the President. Either you trust him, or you don’t.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is this the kind of thing they are talking about challenging in the courts?

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://elections.wi.gov/publi...tistics/registration

It's not accurate according to WI's Elections website. Total number of registered voters is 3,684,726 as of Nov 1.

Posts: 10192 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

On that note, do we have a total nationwide yet? How many more millions of votes were cast this time vs 2016? Something like 30 million more seems unbelievable to me.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30905 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
I never thought I'd ever see in my lifetime my faith in American democracy so-thoroughly trashed Frown

Me too Brother, and I've been around since Harry Truman's days in the White House.

Mail-in ballots are a recipe for disaster. Mail in ballots should only be sent to the Military oversees. Make Election day a holiday, so everyone else goes to the polling place, and if they can't make it, tough.

Make it VERY difficult for the Democrats to commit voter fraud.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:

I've seen the same info on various sites.

Wisconsin has 3.6 million registered voters in 2020. The 3.129 number is from 2018.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
We all need to take a deep breath.

Do you honestly believe President Trump didn't see this coming?

Do you really think his legal team didn't prepare for this scenario?

Do you think a President who hasn't let us down or did what he said he would do will just take this?

Have we become such naysayers that we're going to sulk and not fight?

Donald Trump doesn't get into things to lose.

The fight has just begun.

Posts: 2837 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

Wisconsin has 3.6 million registered voters in 2020. The 3.129 number is from 2018.

Thanks. Still not buying a 94% voter turnout rate.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
We all need to take a deep breath.

Do you honestly believe President Trump didn't see this coming?

Do you really think his legal team didn't prepare for this scenario?

Do you think a President who hasn't let us down or did what he said he would do will just take this?

Have we become such naysayers that we're going to sulk and not fight?

Donald Trump doesn't get into things to lose.

The fight has just begun.

Exactly!

Did people forget Trump is a scrapper? He's not your typical Republican pussy who would have conceded by now and bent over and spread his ass cheeks!

Trump LIVES for fights like this! Cool

Posts: 34541 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kx90:
quote:

https://elections.wi.gov/publi...tistics/registration

It's not accurate according to WI's Elections website. Total number of registered voters is 3,684,726 as of Nov 1.

So Wisconsin turnout is just shy of 85% and still counting?

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bronicabill:
Quick side-note question: Who are you guys turning to for CONSERVATIVE news that is hopefully close to accurate???

I used to depend on Fox News, but it appears those guys are swinging left now. About the only one I *think* is reasonably reliable is OAN. What are some others?

Newsmax!

https://www.newsmax.com/

O

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post