SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Keep the faith!

Always.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Rush just said that Biden is expected to declare victory sometime today.

Declaring victory before the game is over? Must be his dementia acting up.

Just tell him he won the senate race in Puerto Rico. All will be good.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vaughn Hillyard
@VaughnHillyard
·
37m
With
@RecorderFontes
telling
@KTAR923
there are 150k-180k early ballots returned in Maricopa County yesterday...

There now appear to be at least 605k uncounted Arizona ballots left.

With Trump down by 93,509 votes, he'd need to pull off 57.73% of the remaining vote.

https://twitter.com/VaughnHill...F1324063064661123076

So there are 400-600 thousand votes outstanding to close a 93,000 vote gap.

PS Crowder is talking about video of people transporting ballots in MI in bags, suitcases, and coolers.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
How's Nevada looking?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know I don't mean all of them, but just a huge enough number of them to make the election goes the way it's going. Sickening.

I know. The same could be said about the people in a lot of states. I'm curious how many people left Michigan, Wisconsin and maybe Minnesota. Between 2016 and now to become residents of Florida for tax reasons and brought their votes with them.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Keep the faith!

Always.

Yes, please.

There is enough negativity in the msm; we don't need more here.

I understand why some people have given up. I really do. The propaganda from the media is unrelenting, and it is natural to take the tripe peddled by the media at face value. I certainly admit my hopes for a decisive landslide have been dashed, and I am very disappointed that President Trump didn't take California and win the popular vote as of 2-3am this morning.

But, never forget,

WE ARE NOT BEATEN YET.

For those who wish to come here with your blatant hopelessness and doom saying to try to drag us down with you; please, don't. Go complain to your wife, kids, dog, or cat - please leave us out of it.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Hold the line brothers! We will prevail! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit in MI.

There will also be a press conference from Philly at 3:30PM.

Also NUMEROUS accounts of fuckery in Fulton county, GA right now. One GOP observer said they were told voting was stopped for the night and after they left they kept counting.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit in MI.

There will also be a press conference from Philly at 3:30PM.

Also NUMEROUS accounts of fuckery in Fulton county, GA right now. One GOP observer said they were told voting was stopped for the night and after they left they kept counting.

Probably aren't allowed to watch the count because of the video Crowder is talking about where they moved ballots in coolers and suitcases at 4 AM. He is asking his lawyer if he can show the video. Live stream below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-BQaIVOpc

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:

Or, in other words, a normal day in Philadelphia for the past 160-odd years.

My family has deep roots in Pennsylvania (earliest ones landed in the 1600s) and I'm disheartened that the birthplace of our constitutional Republic-- with every passing election-- is more a threat to its demise because of outright criminality.

I still have faith in the President's team to right this, but I'm furious that it's necessary.

Posts: 2465 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Turley makes a great point here regarding how smoothly the vote counts went in large states under Republican governors (FL, TX, OH) versus the train wrecks in Democrat-run MI, WI and PA.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
We have a ways to go as far as the Presidency but so far it has been a good day for conservatives. Keeping he senate is HUGE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Turley makes a great point here regarding how smoothly the vote counts went in large states under Republican governors (FL, TX, OH) versus the train wrecks in Democrat-run MI, WI and PA.

Yeah, it's insane and it's obvious. Look how quickly and early Florida was called. Lying, cheating democrats, I tell you what.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Maricopa County in AZ is where most of the votes still are. They are Biden-leaning, that's gonna be a tough state to crack I predict.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12418 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Crowder is talking about video of people transporting ballots in MI in bags, suitcases, and coolers.

Just saw the videos of this Detroit shit and Crowder is now interviewing the woman attorney who shot the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-BQaIVOpc

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
How's Nevada looking?

Biden is up 7,600 votes at last count with 25% of the vote remaining to be tallied.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
https://www.azcentral.com/

More liberal news from az. Dumb ass voters approved 'recreational' marijuana, prop 207.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
How's Nevada looking?

Biden is up 7,600 votes at last count with 25% of the vote remaining to be tallied.

but those 25% are from red counties, last heard.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
https://www.azcentral.com/

More liberal news from az. Dumb ass voters approved 'recreational' marijuana, prop 207.

Guessing that's why you see the flip in AZ, more voters came in for pot, probably fear Trump on Pot so they checked off biden at the same time....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post