SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 932
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/JasonMille.../1323849305917186050

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I've got a headache. Going to bed. Hopefully I wake up to some good news in the morning...

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Arizona Gov:

https://twitter.com/dougducey/.../1323851735408930822

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What is this shit, calling states with only 75% in? Mad

More media bullshit. 2016 taught us, anything can happen in the last 1/4.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16744 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Fellas, no need to wring our hands.

We got this.

Never a doubt in my mind. In fact, I was more confident this year than 2016. Cool

I’m more confident than 2016 too. I guess that my kids are young adults now and I’m working more for them... All 3 voted Trump though...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10957 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Fellas, no need to wring our hands.

We got this.

Never a doubt in my mind. In fact, I was more confident this year than 2016. Cool

I’m more confident than 2016 too. I guess that my kids are young adults now and I’m worrying more for them... All 3 voted Trump though...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
The media now getting significant pushback about calling AZ. IMHO they will end up with AZ and VA in the Trump column.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

This is bogus. The Virginia Department of Elections website is currently showing 2558 of 2585 precincts reporting and Trump still having a lead of 60,698 votes. That's gone up by about 5,000 votes in the past 15 minutes.

Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 1,538,874 48.06%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 1,599,572 49.96%
Jo Jorgensen
Libertarian 50,586 1.58%

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2113 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Governor in Az posted this 11 minutes ago, 10PM AZ time.

"It’s far too early to call the election in Arizona. Election Day votes are not fully reported, and we haven’t even started to count early ballots dropped off at the polls. In AZ, we protected Election Day. Let’s count the votes — all the votes — before making declarations."

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Fox calls Iowa for TRUMP!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9000 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Iowa for Trump.

Posts: 2162 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AzMikeCFD102:
Governor in Az posted this 11 minutes ago, 10PM AZ time.

Already posted, about two posts above.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Iowa called for Trump!!!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Fox is calling Iowa for Trump

Posts: 731 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Going to bed. I'll wait until 99-100% reporting for these states, tomorrow morning. Trump's got it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16744 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StarTraveler:
This is bogus.

There's been a lot of bogusity going on this evening. No surprise, really. We saw the same thing in 2016. You see: The media had a narrative. They will admit to its falseness only when pushed to the wall.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be up all fucking night. Still have quite a bit of bourbon to polish off.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30485 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm going to be up all fucking night. Still have quite a bit of bourbon to polish off.

Indeed! Right there with ya!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Going to bed? This is too much fun to skip out on. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26569 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post