SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 957
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Ohio! Smile

Posts: 15066 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"Trump still ahead by 6% 2518 precincts of 2585 reporting

Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 1,249,570 46.21%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 1,399,311 51.75%"

where is the data from ? It appears to be in very strong disagreement w the Fox data

We were expecting over 4 million total votes in Virginia

Fox for VA:

Biden 1,884,854
Trump 1,638,248

w 76% in

Things are changing fast. Trump still in the lead. But it's close. This info is coming from the State of Virginia.

https://results.elections.virg...l/Site/Congress.html

2553 precincts of 2585 reporting
For information on absentee returned statistics click here: Absentee Return Statistics
Candidate Votes Percent
Joseph R. Biden
Democratic 1,504,863 48.14%
Donald J. Trump
Republican 1,559,720 49.89%

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Amy. Coney. Barrett.

2 million votes outstanding in mostly Democrat areas. We have to hope it could get to her.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Nate Silver is a freaking idiot.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11002 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Vote fraud in PA worries me.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5971 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Even if they managed to steal PA, the President winning in IA, WI, MI, GA, NC, TX, and AK (or MT) will clinch it.

Q

Posts: 26756 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Fox just called TX.

Q

Posts: 26756 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Exactly
I don’t think PA is going to matter.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Yeah Texas!!!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas just called for Trump by Fox.....finally.

Posts: 2164 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Thank God for TX!! We're still rolling.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still Waters Run Deep
Picture of Quicksand
posted Hide Post
Yikes I have been forgetting to count Alaska!

---------------
-Quicksand-

Posts: 2326 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
McSally is gone. So, that makes it two senate seats the commies have flipped tonight. Mad

But we flipped one. They are only a gain of 1 right now.

Good shot for John James to win a Senate seat in Michigan

Posts: 13376 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Even if they managed to steal PA, the President winning in IA, WI, MI, GA, NC, TX, and AK will clinch it.

This. And the fact that a high voter turnout hurts cheaters. If your precinct has 90% of voters reporting, it kinda makes it hard to make up more than 10%, eh?

Posts: 10770 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I hope they make the corrupt a-holes, in Philly and other locales, fucking pay. Stick burlap sacks with hungry rats over the guilty parties’ heads and dunk them in the Schuykill river - a few dozen times.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Fox just called Ohio fir Trump.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44050 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Fellas, no need to wring our hands.

We got this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37131 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Hope so.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

I would be ecstatic if the other data was true, but I don't think it is

Posts: 19657 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Fellas, no need to wring our hands.

We got this.

Never a doubt in my mind. In fact, I was more confident this year than 2016. Cool

Q