SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If we reject the suppression polls, we must also reject the polls we favor. You can't have it both ways. The truth is all polls are inaccurate, for any number of reasons, and the data they yield is useless to anyone seeking the truth.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only poll result I saw that I think is accurate said, "100% of viewers believe their favored candidate won the debate." The rest are plagued with issues ranging from the pollsters' own bias down through the pollee's refusal to answer the phone (that would be me). I wouldn't believe one, even if I agreed with it.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Businesses need to stay out of politics.
Which you would think would be common sense to someone actually interested in making a buck. The shareholders at Expensify need to kick this guy to the curb for hurting their financial interests.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:

I don't want to provide my email and phone number, I just want to make a contribution and don't seem able to do so without a login.

Send a check. But honestly, I don't know what the big deal is. Use a throwaway email or a liberal's phone number if you have to.

With the election so close, I don't think a check in the mail is the best option at this point. The "big deal" is that I don't accept ANY solicitations, polls or surveys from ANYONE in either my email or phone and there is a note at the bottom of the campaign site that says more or less, the phone numbers provided, will be called. I'm sure I'd be placed on a email list too. I don't want that to happen. One way to slow those down is not to give out my email or phone. Took me years to off calls and email lists ... for the most part. I'll provide my name and street address. That's it.

I think my best move right now would be to go downtown to the Republican Headquarters tomorrow and see what contribution options they might offer.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If we reject the suppression polls, we must also reject the polls we favor. You can't have it both ways. The truth is all polls are inaccurate, for any number of reasons, and the data they yield is useless to anyone seeking the truth.
I fully agree, but it is an interesting phenomenon not really ever seen before. According to what I've read, Trump only needs to get like 10-11% of the black vote and he wins. If that favorability poll is even in the same universe as the truth, Trump 'may' blow right through that baseline into territory never occupied by a Republican candidate for president. Given the crushing impact that would have on the Dem party as a whole, that would just be icing on the cake at his victory party. Beating the Dem's with their own voters would be sweet. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU, a1abdj, for doing this!!!!!!

Posts: 4558 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not that you need to hear it from me, but thank you.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Poll evil is a pain in the neck.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
If we reject the suppression polls, we must also reject the polls we favor...

I understand and I won't post political polling data in the future, para. Thanks.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Frank Luntz was bemoaning on Fox that his profession is done, if the President defies the polls again and wins re-election. I made a comment that his profession is full of fake pollsters and deserves to be out of business, and no one will shed a tear over it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...y-profession-is-done

Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
His "profession", such as it is, is already done.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Words fail to express the anger I harbor towards the American corporate media. I was in a doctors office yesterday and the local news station was on discussing the debate. It was totally one sided and the coverage intentionally made Trump look bad. We don’t have a free or fair media. If the coverage was actually fucking fair Democrats might never win another major election. It’s just so damn infuriating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21221 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again

I think most of the major media need to have their operating licenses revoked

taken off the air, shut down and turned to dust

we don't get anything useful from them so why keep them around

if they all want to be DNC operatives, why disguise themselves as journalists?

In a war, those are the first group you round up and shoot

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Frank Luntz was bemoaning on Fox that his profession is done, if the President defies the polls again and wins re-election. I made a comment that his profession is full of fake pollsters and deserves to be out of business, and no one will shed a tear over it.

Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'

Polls are conducted for multiple reasons. The public polls are designed for a pre-determined result, to mislead or demoralize voters. That seems not to be working for them anymore, at least not as much. People don't believe the polls. They are 'fake news'.

However, campaigns use internal polling, non-public, to get a handle on where they stand in a race. These polls will continue because the campaign needs the information to help allocate resources.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
^^^ And, with that, the gravy train reaches the end of the road for them leeches.

^^^ I think it's more than that. Just like queen nancy is preparing for enacting the 25th Amendment in case sleepy joe is elected, I believe President Trump is prepping the way for a MAJOR house-cleaning for his second term.

I told my wife this morning that once he is re-elected, he will swing the ax and fire all the dirt-bag deep state never-Trumpers out there (a sizeable amount of them, at least).

I am a Government Civilian employee and I applaud this measure. It is notoriously difficult to fire a govt civilian - often, they are simply promoted so they can move onto another office, just so the first office can get rid of them.

I hope you’re right. That would allow for some real swamp cleaning.

Posts: 7072 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:

I don't want to provide my email and phone number, I just want to make a contribution and don't seem able to do so without a login.

Email: dontspamme@slashdevslashnull.com
Phone: 800-555-1212

Next problem?

Posts: 7072 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Businesses need to stay out of politics.

One would think they'd instinctively know that, would they not? But, no: Apparently they do not.

Two Michigan breweries recently came out in public, vocal support of Harris/Biden. I like craft beer. It's all I buy. And I prefer to buy Brewed In Michigan. But these two breweries, Harmony Brewing Co. and Mitten Brewing Co., will never see a dime of my money.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pollster Frank Luntz: If Trump defies polls again 'my profession is done'[/b]

Well Frank...there’s always McDonalds Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I believe the proper response is: Learn to code.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Plot Against The President - Official Trailer

The true story of how Congressman Devin Nunes uncovered the operation to bring down the President of the United States. Following the bestselling book, 'The Plot Against the President', by investigative journalist Lee Smith, this feature length documentary explores new information and additional interviews as the case unfolds. All Americans and a lot of the world think they know about "Russiagate '', but most people would not be able to explain exactly what happened, and why it was the biggest political scandal in US history. This film captures the story directly from the people who lived it, including interviews with sources who won't provide interviews on this topic to any other film or media.

WATCH FULL MOVIE HERE:
https://patpmovie.com/

The True Story of the Biggest Political Scandal in U.S. History.
A documentary based on the bestselling book by Lee Smith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqTu_Btkr08

How frightened should we be? Very. How proud of Trump should we be? Very.

It is amazing that Amazon has not banned it but it is available for streaming: The Plot Against the President. If only all Americans would watch it, for it tells the truly horrific story of how a treasonous group of plotters attempted to destroy President Trump because… well, he wasn’t one of them.

The film reveals to the uninitiated that the plan began with Hillary. She commissioned Fusion GPS to develop material with which to destroy Trump, the candidate. Fusion GPS hired all the other initial players – Christopher Steele, the Ohrs, and a host of others. Once they had the phony dossier in their hands, they schemed with the traitorous players at the FBI, CIA, DOJ, DNI et. al. – any other alphabet agencies that wanted in on the game. They all hated Trump, the outsider who vowed to drain the swamp.

The swamp fought back – hard. But they lost. Trump won and thanks to Devin Nunes, their coup attempt was uncovered, exposed and derailed. While all the participants should be in prison, as yet they are not. May justice prevail sometime in the near future! In the meantime, the same media complex that engineered and propagated the Russia-collusion hoax is covering up, as in burying, the very real criminality of the Biden family. In their twisted brains, this cover-up is legitimate in order to defeat Trump. They truly do esteem party over country.

There have been a number of great books that lay out exactly what occurred from the moment Trump announced his candidacy, his election, inauguration and administration: Andrew McCarthy, Gregg Jarrett, Dan Bongino, Lee Smith on whose book the film is based, to name a few.

Clearly, mainstream media stars like Lesley Stahl have not bothered to read any of them. She and her partners in the anti-Trump media have all dismissed them out of hand, despite the prodigious research that went into the writing of each of them; each produce cold, hard facts. Now, after all this time and all the facts laid out in all these books, Lesley and her pals in the media are sorely behind the eight ball; they know nothing of the truth. How else to explain Stahl’s assertion that the Trump campaign was spied upon was “not verified,” a stunning admission of ignorance.

But the anti-Trump left have not given up to this day. Why do they hate this man so much? “Tis a mystery? Perhaps not. He has been the best president to have graced the office since Reagan and has accomplished even more than Reagan did in his first term. He has undone much of the damage Obama did, revivified the economy to glorious heights; unemployment was the lowest in history for all demographics.

Then the Wuhan virus arrived. He handled that far better than Obama dealt with H1N1. The help he provided to the states most in need was nothing short of miraculous. Nevertheless, all the faux dirt the Democrats have to fling at the President is COVID. Biden and Harris think nothing of blaming him for each and every death. Never mind that they do not blame the leaders of all the other nations that have suffered as many if not more deaths.

With the left, it is never about truth or facts. It is only about getting what they want. They want Trump gone and will go to any lengths to make their dream come true. They are going to be disappointed. He’s going to be re-elected. The swamp hates him with the white-hot passion of a thousand suns, but the American people love him, for reasons that should be obvious. He’s going to be re-elected because he has done a great job throughout his first term.

The Democrat party, radicalized by decades of leftist indoctrination, is a blight upon the nation. It embraces Antifa, Black Lives Matter, critical race theory, gender fluidity, the abolition of the nuclear family, the infanticide that is late term abortion, and the rest of the destructive ideologies that have captured the left. They thought their mastery of power over the rest of us was in the bag with the guaranteed election of Hillary in 2016. They have never accepted her loss and they will not accept Biden’s loss. They are like small children who act out when they don’t get what they want when they want it. Be prepared for the violence they will wreak if Biden loses. They are warning us all over the internet. Vote our way or suffer the consequences.

How on earth did we get here? Look to academia, the media and Hollywood. The combined power of these three institutions has infected at least two generations of Americans who think what they see on MSNBC, Twitter or Yahoo or Facebook is truthful news. This is what the coup plotters depended upon -- that multi-millions of people would believe the lies they spewed into the public sphere.

Thanks to Devin Nunes and his team of investigators, along with Jim Jordan, Ron Johnson and a few others, we now know that Adam Schiff is a pathological liar of the worst, most despicable kind. For four years he went on every cable and network news program and swore he had evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia. Under oath in secret, he denied he had any such proof. Schiff, along with the rest of these hoaxers, belongs in prison. So arrogant is Schiff, he thought he could get away with four years of lies meant to destroy an innocent man. Now he blames the evidence of obviously guilty-of-selling-influence Joe Biden on “Kremlin interference.” Schiff is among the very worst of the double-dealing politicians US history has suffered. if the voters of his district are informed and wise, Schiff will be defeated by his opponent, Eric Early. Probably a pipe dream in Southern California, but Schiff is a very bad guy who should never have attained public office.

The left has used every arrow in its quiver, to reference Pelosi, to destroy President Trump and they have failed. That the Trump family has survived and prevailed despite all that has been thrown at them is a testament to their strength of character and resilience. Those of us who admire and respect them all are proud of them. Those who have strived to ruin them should be ashamed of themselves, but we all know they are not. They are motivated by hate and intolerance.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...y.html#ixzz6bnz5oYpK

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post