SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Millions of insurance plans were cancelled due to Obamacare, but Biden says nobody lost their plans

The insurance I was getting through my employer was some of the best healthcare a person could get and it was cheap. Along comes OdummeCare and instantly my payments have skyrocketed, I have a glorified HSA Health Insurance policy and I hope and pray that I don't come down with anything that causes me to go to a doctor and every time you turn on the TV that jackass is telling us how great it is. Fuck you Joe

Oh, and forget about these private insurance plans he says everyone can still go out and get. Nobody can afford them unless you have a lucrative foreign .gov padding your pockets.

Did anyone do the math last night on the amount of money Ole Joe was promising to everyone when he becomes President? There's no way we can pay for those without taxing everyone into poverty.

If you were playing a drinking game during the debate where you took a drink every time Joe spewed one of his lies you would have died from alcohol poisoning about 20-minutes into the debate.

Posts: 2499 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah. I am as angry as you. Biden care, he said it at least twice. Socialized medicine. When Trump was elected there were not too many sad doctors. I am sure your average American does not mind waitng six months for a knee replacement or bypass. Believe me, lots of doctors are taking early retirement.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^^ She also saved his ass when Trump asked Joe, "Are you the 'Big Man,' Joe? Did you get 10%?"

Joe didn't have to respond to that because of Welker.

I wonder if Joe reported his bribes on his taxes?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
My takeaways are that Biden threw Obama under the bus last night (and he must be pissed), and that Shotgun Joe has officially aligned himself with the New Green Deal, California energy policies, and the extreme left.

He is toast, and the Democrats know it.

Everything from the Obama administration that Biden sees as potentially beneficial to him; Biden took the lead on. Anything detrimental, “I wasn’t the President.” He’s a weasel of the highest magnitude

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Biden would rather flagrantly lie than face the truth of what he's done, said and intends. This is the mind of a child.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Biden would rather flagrantly lie than face the truth of what he's done, said and intends. This is the mind of a child.

It is also the mind of a democrat politician.

Really, they ALL do this. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
I was hoping when biden kept saying "we have to make them pay" i was hoping Trump would punch him with, "like the kickbacks you and hunter are receiving"?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I liked how slow joe said he would immediately submit the USA to the Paris Accords. When asked how he would address the fact that China is not held to these same draconian measures, he said "I would MAKE them."

Again, it is a 'political' answer devoid of substance, without any explanation as to how the US or any president could coerce freaking CHINA to commit national economic suicide. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this may explain why Bobulinski came forward . He got screwed in a deal.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...iden-emails-n2578651

Mr. Bobulinski’s text messages show he was recruited for the project by James Gilliar, a Hunter associate. Mr. Gilliar explains in a December 2015 text that there will be a deal between the Chinese and “one of the most prominent families from the U.S.”

In March 2016, Mr. Gilliar tells Mr. Bobulinski the Chinese entity is CEFC, which is shaping up to be “the Goldmans of China.” Mr. Gilliar promises that same month to “develop” the terms of a deal “ with hunter .” Note that in 2015-16, Joe Biden was still vice president.

As the deal takes shape in 2017, Mr. Bobulinski begins to question what Hunter will contribute besides his name, and worries that he was “kicked out of US Navy for cocaine use.”

Mr. Gilliar acknowledges “skill sets [sic] missing” and observes that Hunter “has a few demons.” He explains that “in brand [Hunter is] imperative but right know [sic] he’s not essential for adding input.”

Mr. Bobulinski writes that he appreciates “the name/leverage being used” but thinks the economic “upside” should go to the team doing the actual work

Mr. Gilliar reminds him that those on the Chinese side “are intelligence so they understand the value added.”

Hunter, in his own angry texts, makes clear that his contribution is his name. He rails at Mr. Bobulinski that the CEFC heads are “coming to be MY partner to be partners with the Bidens.”

He reminds him “that in this instance only one player holds the trump card and that’s me. May not be fair but it’s the reality because I’m the only one putting an entire family legacy on the line .”

Mr. Gilliar privately tells Mr. Bobulinski to show flexibility, since “I know why [CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming] wants the deal and what makes it enormous, It’s the family name.”

CEFC was closely entwined with the Chinese government and military until it went bankrupt, following U.S. charges of money laundering. There is no question CEFC was buying Hunter for influence

Mr. Bobulinski’s texts show he even met with Joe Biden. Mr. Gilliar reminds him in May 2017: “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.” Mr. Biden had left office by then, though CEFC was always a suspicious company with ties to a rival government.

The deal fell through on the Chinese end in the summer of 2017

CEFC was supposed to supply $10 million; it never arrived

The Senate report notes that CEFC wired $5 million to a company called Hudson West in August 2017

The report says an associate of CEFC Chairman Ye in September opened a line of credit under Hudson West’s name, and Hunter, Jim Biden and Jim Biden’s wife, Sara, were given credit cards associated with the account, and bought items totaling more than $100,000.

The report says Hudson West also sent $4.7 million in “consulting fees” to Mr. Biden’s law firm over the course of a year.

Mr. Bobulinski suspects Hunter and Jim had found an easier way to cash in on their name, one that didn’t involve pesky partners and complex deals

He sent a furious text to Jim Biden after the release of the Senate report, accusing Hunter and Jim of “lying” to their partners and secretly taking money from CEFC.

The FBI last year subpoenaed Hunter’s laptop. A call to Hunter Biden’s attorney was not returned by our deadline.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
It's great that Biden has decided to run on his honesty and trustworthiness. He has picked a strange hill to die on.
Instead of offering up free stuff to everyone, he is going all in hoping that the scandal is ignored over the next 10 days. Of course it continues to grow legs.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyMCO:
Overnight I received the following email -
Sent by: Expensify, Inc. - 548 Market St #61434 - San Francisco, CA 94103

Probably Nancy Pelosi's district. Lot of delusion in a tiny space out there.
quote:
Anybody have any other Android compatible T&E expense management software recommendations?

I wish you luck in your search. Personally, I would go back to 'receipts in a shoebox' before using anything related to a nut like that.
quote:
To unsubscribe, please click here

I would suggest you do so right away, if you haven't already, so they get immediate negative feedback on that 'woke' clown's stupid move. If they are truly 'woke' they will soon claim their system was hacked, and disavow the email.

Posts: 15144 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the things I found most annoying about Biden was his striking lack of empathy for the American public. His rehearsed lines of sitting around the kitchen table in Scranton rang hollow. As much as I disliked Bill Clinton and his policies he could display empathy.
When Biden pointed is finger at the camera as if to speak to the American public it was ineffective as well. No amount of debate preparation in your basement with fix that issue.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
HOLY MOLY! This dimwit is trying to take the crown from Sheila Jackson-Lee as the dumbest rock ever. Big Grin

https://www.rt.com/usa/504332-...er-georgia-kendrick/

No, not the animal: Georgia lawmaker crowned ‘dimwit of the year’ after trying to dunk on Trump for saying ‘coyotes’ smuggle kids

23 Oct, 2020 07:28

Social media users licked their chops after a Georgia lawmaker attempted to mock President Donald Trump for saying ‘coyotes’ traffic children across the border, apparently unaware that he wasn’t referring to the animal.
The not-so-hot take came in response to a comment made by Trump during Thursday’s rowdy presidential debate between the incumbent Republican and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

When asked by moderator Kristen Welker of NBC News about more than 500 children who were separated from their parents or adult guardians after trying to illegally cross the US-Mexico border, Trump insisted that many of them are victims of human trafficking.

“These children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they used to use them to get into our country,” he said.

This is when a tweet authored by Georgia Democratic State Rep. Dar’shun Kendrick went viral for all the wrong reasons.

“Did @realDonaldTrump just say 545 kids they can't find their parents for came over through 'cartels and coyotes'?! How the hell does a coyote bring a whole human across the border?! Lord-----stop talking,” she wrote, oblivious to the stampede of mockery that would soon overwhelm her notifications.

A simple Google search reveals that dictionaries list “coyote” as an informal name for criminals who smuggle Latin Americans into the United States.

It seems most people on Twitter knew this, and they did not hesitate to inform Kendrick that, despite her claim to the contrary, Trump was not actually referring to the 4-legged mammal.

Mark Dice wrote on Twatter: What Democrats think Trump meant by coyotes bringing illegal aliens across the border, completely unaware it’s the term for smugglers they pay to help get them here. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
would rather flagrantly lie than face the truth of what he's done, said and intends

this gambit affords the continued pretense and deluded notion of unrequited self righteous accuracy;

yes, childish without the innocence of 'child like'

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Welker didn't do much better, Trump did quite a bit better, holding his responses until the appropriate time, which if they blocked his microphone would make NBC look worse. Trump played it well.

Welker consistently cut off at the beginning of almost every response he gave to a Biden comment, someone said 61 times she did that, and only 3 times to Biden. And when she let Biden respond it was 30 seconds, no talking over him, and Trump was 10 seconds. WTF can make a response in 10 seconds.

I think the format played right into Trumps hands, and they did a good job of getting him to work (his staff) in the format, it made him look smoother, smarter, polished and presidential in the normal sense we look for, with a bit of Trump sprinkled on top...

Posts: 24237 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Boom.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ More winning! That's a shame...........for Biden. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just to recap...

Has Megyn been red-pilled? Maybe not, but at least she's calling it objectively.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post