SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
My wife is German, and has a number of her school friends still over there.

She spent quite some time talking to her best girl friend who is still there, and the level of ignorance was shocking to her!

The public over there seems to have little/no idea what is really going on here!

Their news media seem to be playing the same anti-Trump games that ours are playing.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I don't want other countries to "like" us. I want them to fear us. That's how you achieve peace.

I’d prefer respect, but I’ll take fear over like.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This might explain the mislabeled ballots that have been sent out in so many democrat states.

#DETROITLEAKS — Instructor Tells Poll Workers to Lie to Voters and Destroy Their Ballots

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...stroy-their-ballots/

On Oct. 21, 2020, Big League Politics started releasing the #DetroitLeaks, which includes audio from poll workers trainings taking place in Detroit.

In one of the most jawdropping clips, the instructor tells poll workers to lie to voters and destroy their ballots.

“Your job is to convince him he’s already voted,” the instructor said as she told poll workers to deceive voters to get them to be complacent.

Audios from training seminar at link.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am a deplorable chump for Trump.

Just in case anyone was undecided.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

A long as you don’t have a hanging chad your golden. (-;

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
You can never say this president does not work his ass off. From Dan Scavino via twitter:

"President @realDonaldTrump returns to the White House after being in Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, and Wisconsin today. “LID” called at 1:11amE..."

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can never say this president does not work his ass off.

One reason he is one of the greatest Presidents ever and I am so grateful.

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Great Halloween ad: "Don't get tricked!" Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Good video

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a deplorable, lizard-brain chump for Trump.

On second thought, maybe for you should be "monkey-brain" Big Grin The Hill

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Trump is killing me! At a rally in New Hampshire “When you're President, you have a doctor for every part of your body.” Big Grin

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
My new strange addiction is watch each and every rally ... I mean peaceful protest Frown

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:

Where can I get the T-shirt?!!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
This might explain the mislabeled ballots that have been sent out in so many democrat states.

#DETROITLEAKS — Instructor Tells Poll Workers to Lie to Voters and Destroy Their Ballots

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...stroy-their-ballots/

On Oct. 21, 2020, Big League Politics started releasing the #DetroitLeaks, which includes audio from poll workers trainings taking place in Detroit.

In one of the most jawdropping clips, the instructor tells poll workers to lie to voters and destroy their ballots.

“Your job is to convince him he’s already voted,” the instructor said as she told poll workers to deceive voters to get them to be complacent.

Audios from training seminar at link.

Must have been pulled, the link redirects me to some investor site.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
lots of good stuff from Jeanine Pirro.

example:

"If you think we need someone in the Oval whose family is like pigs at the trough: Hunter, James, Patrick collecting millions with a piece of the action going to the big guy, who then parlays our foreign policy to match their current financial goals, whose son runs around the world with a vacuum sucking up millions from Communist China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and more, whose family has no problem doing deals with the Chinese Communist Party companies, while the big guy is in office, then folks, Joe Biden is your guy."

https://www.breitbart.com/clip...e-biden-is-your-guy/

Jeanine Pirro weighed the pros and cons of both former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump, the two choices for president on the November 3 ballot.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:...

I have a friend (Sign Shop) that does t-shirts.
Give me a minute and I'll call him and have him make up a design.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridewv:

Must have been pulled, the link redirects me to some investor site.

The link worked for me, just now.

Why isn't this a HUGE news story?

Oh, right, we're in upside down world... Roll Eyes

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't give a damn about what other countries think of us. Sure, I want peaceful relations and good trade deals but I also want them to pee their pants at the thought of going to war with us.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3630 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:...

I have a friend (Sign Shop) that does t-shirts.
Give me a minute and I'll call him and have him make up a design.

Put me down for one. XL.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15490 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted on Jack Posobiec’s Twitter account is allegedly an e-mail from ‘Hunter The Wanker’ to a business associate playing ‘Masters of the Universe’ for personal gain, and HB advising them to buy burner phones to communicate to each other with.

I am sure we’ll be seeing more of this type of mullarkey.

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post