SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Joined in and placed a pickup order for tomorrow with a bunch of Goya products.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Goya just became our brand of choice

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed Goya products for 20+ years, their quality is quite good. I also completed the survey and stated why. Shopping trip this afternoon for beans, sauces, seasonings, all of which will all be Goya.

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will up my purchases of Goya foods, as they are readily available to me.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Of course, Romney is out there crying again. This kind of crap never happens in the Democrat party. You never hear them criticizing their own, yet McCain leaves, and you have Flake. He goes, and now it's Romney.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer using his alias, Pierre Delecto.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
If this was all because of the Russia hoax, then why not just pardon him?

Posts: 11206 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
If this was all because of the Russia hoax, then why not just pardon him?

There was something I heard yesterday essentially saying that a pardon would imply guilt and make the conviction permanent, but commutation allows Stone to fight again and have the conviction "undone," clearing his record.

I'm no pro; I may have interpreted that badly, but that's what I understood from the statement.

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
vthoky,

yes.

from howard fineman tweet 10 Jul 2020:

Just had a long talk with #RogerStone. He says he doesn’t want a pardon (which implies guilt) but a commutation, and says he thinks #Trump will give it to him. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump tweet:

Too many Universities and School Systems are about Radical Left Indoctrination, not Education. Therefore, I am telling the Treasury Department to re-examine their Tax-Exempt Status...

... and/or Funding, which will be taken away if this Propaganda or Act Against Public Policy continues. Our children must be Educated, not Indoctrinated!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...lic-schools-n2572286

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Damn, we really must reelect this man.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
and we also need to start considering who will be his successor in 2024

it has to be another patriot otherwise everything he has done in 8 years will be undone in 100 days by the seditionists

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
President Trump tweet:

Too many Universities and School Systems are about Radical Left Indoctrination, not Education. Therefore, I am telling the Treasury Department to re-examine their Tax-Exempt Status...

... and/or Funding, which will be taken away if this Propaganda or Act Against Public Policy continues. Our children must be Educated, not Indoctrinated!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...lic-schools-n2572286

That sound I hear in the distance could by University Of Arizona faculity heads exploding.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
some 'judge' came out and has demanded that the President explain the scope of his commutation of Stone...

this will be fun - I expect a written response from AG Barr in abut 8 months

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
another obama judge that doesn't understand the separation of powers?

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
some 'judge' came out and has demanded that the President explain the scope of his commutation of Stone...

Did he also ask Obama to explain the 1715 commutations he approved? I assume not, but maybe he is consistent in his demands.

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/obama-commutations

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

He doesn't have to explain a damn thing to this asshole judge other than to maybe remind the ass to read the law again.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
and we also need to start considering who will be his successor in 2024

it has to be another patriot otherwise everything he has done in 8 years will be undone in 100 days by the seditionists

I know a lot can change in 4 years but as of right now, I believe Tom Cotton has the backbone it would take.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:

He doesn't have to explain a damn thing to this asshole judge other than to maybe remind the ass to read the law again.

If I remember correctly, it's actually in Article 2 of the US Constitution. That's a document that few obama judges concern themselves with.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post