SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
HE'S SPREADING TEH COVID!!! TEH COVID!!!! TRUMP IS DEATH!!!! DEATH ALL AROUND US!!! TEH COVID!!! STOP TRUMP!! HE'LL KILL US ALL!!! TEH CHILDREN TEH CHILDREN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Posts: 108262 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Remember the Regeneron antibody cocktail the President received? The chief scientific officer of Regeneron says the “cocktail” of two different antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 virus reduces viral load by 99%.

If that’s the case—and I’m sure Regeneron has the data to back it up—then the usual concern about worsening in the second week would be irrelevant.

That makes most of the MSM gossip stupid and outdated.

Posts: 18202 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Comments I have seen more than once

"But he's supposed to be CORNTEENED for 14 days" " Selfish, he's gonna get everyone sick"

Posts: 5401 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
“I feel better than I have in 20 years!”

The First Lady better watch out!

Posts: 1831 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Breitbart:
Trump tweets out all-caps tweetstorm

I note the times of the Tweetstorm are between 3:30 and 4:17 am.
Is it Trump or is it dexamethasone?

I would put my money on the "DEX". It definitely can give one a "feeling of well being". As you stated, it will be of short duration and then be d/c. Trump's energy and "DEX" make for quite a combo.

Posts: 6648 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Trump leaving Walter Reed tonight will also preempt Joe Biden’s phony “town hall” tonight at 8pm ET Big Grin

Posts: 34151 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
quote:
Breitbart:
Trump tweets out all-caps tweetstorm

I note the times of the Tweetstorm are between 3:30 and 4:17 am.
Is it Trump or is it dexamethasone?

I would put my money on the "DEX". It definitely can give one a "feeling of well being". As you stated, it will be of short duration and then be d/c. Trump's energy and "DEX" make for quite a combo.

He did seem to be firing on a few extra cylinders. Still, I'm mightily pleased by his recovery, both for what it means going forward, as well as to see the lefties' helpless rage.. Big Grin

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 98 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Chuck and Nancy must be thrilled.

Posts: 3489 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Hey Sigforum members

It's Joe, you know who

Why are you doing that thing with that guy. Voting for him.

Get outta it man

It's a mess

Like in the pants

Pants

I got two legs

All Democrats got two votes

At least

So you can have more. Come on over.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Chuck and Nancy must be thrilled.

pelosi was just thinking she was getting closer to the Oval Office executive restroom...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Egypt unseals a 2500 year old sarcophagus and Trump suddenly feels 20 years younger... Wink

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Egypt unseals a 2500 year old sarcophagus and Trump suddenly feels 20 years younger... Wink

HA!

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
The left is apoplectic with rage over this- just days after testing positive, Trump is rubbing their collective noses in shit. I cannot wait for the fake news headlines.

Maybe they're just excited that someone, anyone, actually gets to think they can accurately predict WHEN they will leave a hospital. In my experience, that is always one lie after another, you may not even get out the day they tell you, let alone a certain time!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12509 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Dridge is in full meltdown.

Amusing

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23047 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:

Where can I get this Regeneron...?

Posts: 920 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Cassandra, all you need is IV steroids like dexamethasone—that’s why I alluded to epidural steroid injections for spinal stenosis causing the same insomnia and euphoria.
Hopefully he will sleep it off.

Regeneron is a great name, though. I’ll give you that. In fact I bought a bunch of stock this afternoon!

I think I’m feeling giddy myself. Soooo happy our President is kicking COVID’s ass and taking names!
All those m-f’ers who wished him dead? He’s got a list.

Posts: 18202 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cassandra:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
quote:

Where can I get this Regeneron...?

Nice try however; pretty sure you taking Regeneron will not get you a date with the First Lady. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14074 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Regeneron is a international pharmaceutical company that locally has a product supply facility. I know numerous folks who work for them and can tell you they treat their employees like gold.

God bless President Trump and First Lady Melania.

Posts: 2585 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1741 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post