SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Bio-medical sensors?

Pulse, sp02?

Maybe a mild electrical stimulator to prevent Joe from nodding off. Smile

Posts: 8654 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"the biden plan"?

biden is looking for something...anything...to make his legacy. Reminds me to much of obama. No substance, just talk. Neither practice the adage of 'actions speak louder than words' which our President has down to a science.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
It would have been better if Trump..

That's what I'm hearing/seeing this morning. But context is everything...

The entire problem with the question is that Wallace asked Trump, as if there is a special need for him to answer, and not Biden, who is the one that has made vulgar, demeaning racist comments for decades. It's about like asking Trump to promise the country he isn't an alcoholic. It was insulting, baseless and beneath contempt.

Why not just ask them both to denounce racism at the same time, if it is going to be brought up at all?

The second problem is that Wallace used this vulgar premise to try to get the President to denounce The Proud Boys as if they are a white supremacist group. This is, of course, an absolutely idiotic assertion.

I am surprised the President didn't say "What the hell is wrong with you, Chris?" I would have been tempted to say it in his shoes.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
Mike Wallace was a well respected member of the media. I couldn't always agree with him (mostly not), but I had respect for him. Poor Mike must be spinning in his grave. Sad Chris, really sad!
Rod

Well, he managed to accomplish one thing, last night, with me: I now no longer have any interest whatsoever in acquiring a streaming subscription to Fox "News".

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, he managed to accomplish one thing, last night, with me: I now no longer have any interest whatsoever in acquiring a streaming subscription to Fox "News".

You might try Fox Nation online. I haven't subscribed yet, but from what I have seen, it seems to be closer to the original Fox News.

posted Hide Post
I watched most of it:
Trump was Trump.
Biden was Biden and apparently electronically enhanced. Or supported.
And Wallace? As expected, Anti-Trump.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16214 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I can't find the video on youtube or anywhere but watch J. Hogan Gidley talk about Biden's racism on CNN. I love how he keeps talking and refuses to let the CCN hack shut him down.

J. Hogan Gidley Twitter

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

You might try Fox Nation online. I haven't subscribed yet, but from what I have seen, it seems to be closer to the original Fox News.

Ditch Fox News or don't even bother getting them. It's only a matter of time before Tucker and Laura are forced out as well for not toeing the new FNC line.

Get signed up with Newsmax TV and OAN, trust me you will be far better informed and happier.

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

Ditch Fox News or don't even bother getting them. It's only a matter of time ...

Has Hannity been forced out already?

Either way, you probably have a good point, but the FoxNation.com line up is very different, at least right now.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
It would have been better if Trump had more forcefully condemned White Supremacy.
That's the verbal equivalent of diners seated at a restaurant being forced by a mob to raise their fists for BLM.

I agree. I caught the end of B. Tatum's live stream after the debate and someone in the chat commented something along the lines of Fenris' comment. Tatum immediately shot it down, basically saying what you said. He refused to play their game is all. 'It's like if you told me I had to denounce pedophiles, and if I don't, then I support them. Bruh...' (accompanied with bug eyes). It's the same thing with Jordan B. Peterson not wanting to be compelled to call someone who was born a man a woman because that's what he chooses to "identify" as.

This is that virtue signaling shit. They trying to force him to play the game by their rules, and the second he agrees to do so, he loses the game. Let's not play their game. Trump isn't, and it's worked just fine for him so far. He could strongly denounce white supremacists and they would say that it's meaningless because he didn't do it sooner, or he only said it because he was pressured to do so, or whatever the fuck. Those magical moving goalposts.

Posts: 17353 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
I’ll watch every debate Trump is in.
Every fucking one of them.

The communist left in this country is trying to overthrow everything we hold dear, by any means necessary.
Lie, cheat, steal or by force. There are no rules as far as they’re concerned.

Trump needs our support. This is a fight we must win.

Remember Mitt the Pussy debating Obama? Obama’s jugular was exposed and instead of tearing his throat out, Mitt the Pussy tried the gentleman’s approach. And lost the election.
Fuck that.

Posts: 1786 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During the debate Biden proposed sending a psychologist or psychiatrist along with the police to deescalate violent situations. REALLY?

Posts: 17366 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The ratings were way down from the first 2016 debate.

2016 - 84 million
2020 - 27 million

Easy to figure out why. There are NO undecided voters. NONE. There are people who won't admit who they are voting for to their friends, to their family, and even to themselves. But they know, they know who they will pull the lever for when the time comes.

A hair over 30 days out EVERYONE knows who they will be voting for.

Ratings for chaotic Trump-Biden presidential debate nosedive from 2016

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
It will be interesting to see how markets respond tomorrow.

As I type this at 2:52pm on Wednesday, 30 Sept:
DOW Industrial +340
NASDAQ. +135
S&P 500. +35

Looks like “Mr Market” knows who won the “debate” and has voted accordingly. Wall Street usually looks beyond 6+ weeks to determine what’s going to happen, and it’s a “Trump WIN”.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2727 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I agree. I caught the end of B. Tatum's live stream after the debate and someone in the chat commented something along the lines of Fenris' comment. Tatum immediately shot it down, basically saying what you said. He refused to play their game is all. 'It's like if you told me I had to denounce pedophiles, and if I don't, then I support them. Bruh...' (accompanied with bug eyes). It's the same thing with Jordan B. Peterson not wanting to be compelled to call someone who was born a man a woman because that's what he chooses to "identify" as.

This is that virtue signaling shit. They trying to force him to play the game by their rules, and the second he agrees to do so, he loses the game. Let's not play their game. Trump isn't, and it's worked just fine for him so far. He could strongly denounce white supremacists and they would say that it's meaningless because he didn't do it sooner, or he only said it because he was pressured to do so, or whatever the fuck. Those magical moving goalposts.

It's similar to this story. No, I'm not going to bend the knee to you.

BLM protesters face off with gun-toting Louisville store owner

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20927 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Name one law enforcement group that supports you? Ha, great question that everyone heard.

Biden came stuttering out of the gate and I thought he was done early but he recovered enough to survive the debate. I thought he might unravel, he came close, when Trump brought up his son's drug use. I think the plan was to push him hard and show his lack of composure or ability to take a hit and keep moving forward. Chris Wallace kept giving him the standing 8 count.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5924 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:

The communist left in this country is trying to overthrow everything we hold dear, by any means necessary.
Lie, cheat, steal or by force. There are no rules as far as they’re concerned.

Trump needs our support. This is a fight we must win.

Remember Mitt the Pussy debating Obama? Obama’s jugular was exposed and instead of tearing his throat out, Mitt the Pussy tried the gentleman’s approach. And lost the election.
Fuck that.

agree with this 100%

DJT gave us 100% of what we want from him.

He fought and blasted. Of course we can go back and say 'he shoulda said this...' or 'he shoulda said that...' His style ain't pretty but it's necessary.

The MSM is used to 'nice' conservatives who don't care about winning.

------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I can't find the video on youtube or anywhere but watch J. Hogan Gidley talk about Biden's racism on CNN. I love how he keeps talking and refuses to let the CCN hack shut him down.

J. Hogan Gidley Twitter
Again, if I were president for a day, I would freeze CNN completely out. No press credentials for the White House briefings or other events, and zero interviews with administration staff. Give them nothing because they are worthy of nothing.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Now the Commission on Presidential Debates is talking about "tweaking" debate standards and formats to ensure more "orderly discussion"

GTFOH, you know what they are going to do, right?

Cut Trump's mike off each time he tries to respond to moderator and Biden BULLSHIT Roll Eyes

But of course they'll never ever cut Biden's off, no sir. Mad

Posts: 34099 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A video on why last night hurt Biden, and did nothing to Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...U0Q&feature=emb_logo

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16838 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post