SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 1159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg needs to be in jail and those felons disqualified from voting. That is some horse crap purchasing 30k votes.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
pay the court fines and fees of nearly 32,000 Black and Hispanic Florida voters with felony convictions

So how is that not racist as hell. No whites included?

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Send the Federal Marshals out to round them all up, handcuff them, and bring them to the Senate Chamber in irons.

flashguy
Why? Just do the meetings/briefings without them. They chose not to be there and participate so go on without them. They don't contribute anything of value when they are there anyway.

I know nothing about senate rules, but a *whole* lot of organizations must have a quorum to be competent to conduct business. If enough folks no-show, then the folks that do show have wasted their time as the board cannot take any action without a quorum. Maybe the senate has something similar and requires more than a simple majority for a quorum. A common quorum requirement is more than half, but the senate may have a different requirement.
My understanding was this was a 'briefing' the Dem's walked out on. What 'business' needs to be done for an informational briefing? If any actual business needs to be done, postpone those decisions until later. Short of that, change the damn quorum rules and move on. Tantrum throwing should not bring things to a halt.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Ukraine report

https://t.co/R1MxQ4xGKP?amp=1

https://www.dailywire.com/news...enate-report-alleges

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

lots more at link

Sen Johnson: Report with @chuckgrassley found millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden & his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww shiiiiiit!

It's about to pop off!

And as soon as the Dems run out and say, "you're weaponizing the government for political ends", all Trump needs to do is remind them about that little impeachment thing...and the FISA spying...and the entrapment of Flynn, etc.

Delicious.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
found millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden & his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

Frankly I've reached the point to where I'd rather not hear about any more findings of corruption, spying, treason etc. until they decide to do something about it beyond releasing reports. It's too infuriating and frustrating.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
[QUOTE] I've reached the point to where I'd rather not hear about any more findings of corruption, spying, treason etc. until they decide to do something about it beyond releasing reports. It's too infuriating and frustrating.

makes one wonder just what the point of it all is, without appropriate follow up. Reminds of a mother threatening child with punishment "Just wait until your father gets home".

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Ukraine report

https://t.co/R1MxQ4xGKP?amp=1

https://www.dailywire.com/news...enate-report-alleges

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

lots more at link

Sen Johnson: Report with @chuckgrassley found millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden & his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

Though I don't doubt the truth in this, I wonder what good it will do to drop the report right now. Most people already know how they are going to vote in November, and any that are still on the fence are liking to view this as nothing more than election propaganda. And the likelihood Hunter or Joe would face anything approaching prosecution for what they've done is virtually nill. Just not sure this report moves any needles.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nothing will happen to Biden

not a damned thing

just like every example of a democrat lying, cheating, corruption or outright treason - they're all immune from any consequences

until I see the bastard in an orange jumpsuit and manacles, nothing that comes out is worth a pinch of coonshit as far as justice goes

we don't have a Department of Just Us - we have a Department of Coverup

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Here is the recent WH Executive Order

Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping

https://www.whitehouse.gov/pre...ce-sex-stereotyping/

Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
[QUOTE] I've reached the point to where I'd rather not hear about any more findings of corruption, spying, treason etc. until they decide to do something about it beyond releasing reports. It's too infuriating and frustrating.

makes one wonder just what the point of it all is, without appropriate follow up. Reminds of a mother threatening child with punishment "Just wait until your father gets home".

I feel both of your pain. I too would prefer to hear about this report in the context of “and this is why (individuals) were tried, convicted, and sentenced to life in prison.”

However, do you think it is possible that if the report actually gets out and gets noticed it might affect one or two folks‘ opinion as far as who they want to vote for for President?

Posts: 7096 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching the Levin interview with our President.

The more I watch him the more I like him

Now watching the interview with Candace Owens

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Meghan and Harry tacitly endorse Biden. Good thing we won the Revolutionary War!

It's so bad, Piers Morgan (yes, him!) says the Queen has no choice but to strip the Sussexes of all royal privileges.

quote:
Harry, after saying he can’t vote in the States and, like other royals, doesn’t vote in UK elections, urged Americans to vote and said: 'As we approach this November, it's vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity. When the bad outweighs the good, for many, whether we realize it or not, it erodes our ability to have compassion and our ability to put ourself in someone else's shoes. Because when one person buys into negativity online, the effects are felt exponentially. It's time to not only reflect, but act.'

Although they never mentioned Biden's name, it is crystal clear whose side they're on and it's not the guy sitting in the White House tweeting hateful disingenuous rhetoric 24/7.

By expressing themselves in such a brazenly partisan manner, they've crossed a massive line which should now have serious consequences for the couple who specialize in wanting their royal cake and the freedom to eat it.

The Royals don't do politics.

Not publicly, anyway.

It's one of the cast-iron rules of being a member of the Royal Family - that you don't spout off your own political opinions for public consumption because it would damage the integrity of the Monarchy.

Link: Daily Mail

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ns-so-they-can-vote/

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody has sent a letter to Florida law enforcement officials requesting they investigate billionaire Mike Bloomberg’s effort that has paid fines for 32,000 black and Hispanic American felons so they can vote in the November 3 presidential election.

On Tuesday, the Washington Post reported that Bloomberg — a donor to Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden — had helped raised about $16 million to pay the fines for thousands of black and Hispanic American felons in Florida for the sole purpose of ensuring that they are eligible to vote in the upcoming election.

Now, Moody has asked Florida Department of Law Enforcement Commissioner Rick Swearingen and the Florida’s Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Chief Michael McPherson to open probes into whether Bloomberg’s payments to help felons become eligible to vote is a violation of federal and Florida law.

“Governor DeSantis has asked that my office review recent allegations found in the enclosed September 22, 2020 Washington Post article and relevant law,” the letter states.

“After preliminary reviewing this limited public information and law, it appears further investigation is warranted,” Moody continues. “Accordingly, I request that your agencies further investigate this matter and take appropriate steps as merited.”

Florida has strict rules over “vote selling,” where any person who “corruptly offers to vote for or against, or to refrain from voting for or against, any candidate in any election in return for pecuniary or other benefit” is in violation of state law.

Likewise, those who accept a “pecuniary or other benefit in exchange for a promise to vote for or against, or to refrain from voting for or against, any candidate in any election, is guilty of a felony of the third degree” in Florida.

The probe comes as Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) requested reviews of Bloomberg’s payments to felons, which were funneled through the Florida Rights Restoration Coalition.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

It's so bad, Piers Morgan (yes, him!) says the Queen has no choice but to strip the Sussexes of all royal privileges.

Surely you must know that Piers has been a huge Trump firebrand and supporter from the very beginning. Furthermore, he loathes Meghan Markle and what has become of Harry, someone who once was considered a man's man. But no longer. Harry is now a bona fide pussy. I no longer have any respect for that pussy whipped bitch.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NY AG. What a disgrace

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308900930130239489

Eric Trump:

The NYAG’s targeting of my family violates every ethical rule she was elected to protect. Last month alone there were over 240 shootings in NYC, yet the NYAG’s sole focus is an anti-Trump fishing expedition that she promised during her campaign. New York is so lost.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
HYUUGE TRUMP RALLY!!!

Sponsored by Northumberland County Republican Committee
SATURDAY, SEPT. 26, 2 - 5 P.M.
1032 BLEAK HOUSE FARM RD.
LOTTSBURG, VA

$15/adult donation at the door
*Speakers to include Amanda Chase, Rob Wittman, Margaret Ransone
and more!

*Music, dancing, food and soft drinks included with donation
Beer and wine available

*LOTS of Trump swag!!
COME BY BOAT OR CAR
PONTOON BOATS WILL FERRY GUESTS FROM THEIR VESSELS TO THE RALLY GROUNDS.

Middle children
of history
Picture of Brett B
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
So... not sure if this is the correct thread, but you may find this cool.

My nephew is a Toledo PD SWAT Sniper that has been on a couple of presidential visit protective details. He has worked very closely with the CAT Team, Counter Sniper Teams and the FBI.

boz, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing it.

-------------------------
SCAR forend upgrades:
www.regosys.com
www.instagram.com/regosystems/

Posts: 2599 | Location: Midwest | Registered: September 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Meghan and Harry tacitly endorse Biden. Good thing we won the Revolutionary War!

It's so bad, Piers Morgan (yes, him!) says the Queen has no choice but to strip the Sussexes of all royal privileges...

Trump slammed back:

https://thenationalpulse.com/b...k-hes-gonna-need-it/

Trump DESTROYS Meghan Markle, ‘I’m Not A Fan Of Hers… I Wish Harry Luck… He’s Gonna Need It’

SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
STAFF WRITER

When asked about Meghan and Harry’s inappropriate intervention in the U.S. election, Trump responded in kind:

“I’m not a fan of hers and I would say this, and she’s probably heard that… but I wish a lot of luck to Harry, because he’s gonna need it.”

Markle and her husband, once beloved to Britons, recorded a video clearly aimed at vilifying Trump.

They said yesterday: “As we approach this November, it’s vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity. When the bad outweighs the good, for many, whether we realize it or not, it erodes our ability to have compassion and our ability to put ourself in someone else’s shoes. Because when one person buys into negativity online, the effects are felt exponentially. It’s time to not only reflect, but act.”

While the truth is Trump doesn’t engage in misinformation or hate speech, these are the charges the far left level at him.

But Trump gave it right back.

(Video of his remark is on the link)

Posts: 16019 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Come on Harry, he needs to heed the words of the late John Witherspoon about being P whipped

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post