SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Donald Trump took a rhetorical swing at Democrat Virginia governor Ralph Northam Friday, mocking Northam’s blackface past and the pro-euthanasia Democrat’s supposed desire to be like Michael Jackson. Trump referred to Northam as “the one that thinks he’s Michael Jackson” and mocked Northam’s flirtation with moonwalking during a blackface scandal press conference.

https://nationalfile.com/presi...ies-to-win-virginia/

He is hilarious

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Trump just now arriving

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Trump rally now in VA.
I swear they keep getting better and better. Cool

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
President Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett

Do you think this was leaked or just an attempt to get a scoop?

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I think I'm most bothered by the wording. It is t "will you leave office peacefully", it's "will you give us power peacefully". Two very different sentences.

I’m starting to think that we need to give all those folks (Pelosi, Schiff, Nader, etc) power peacefully. The question in my mind is, “Will 480 three phase be enough, or do we need to step up to 12KV?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not uncommon for such announcements to get out a day before they are made officially. This information was released with the permission of the White House.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I was just branded a racist online for pointing out the Charlottesville hoax. These people can’t be saved.

TRUMP 2020!

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Para,

It goes without saying, but thank you for providing a space free from the algorithm. You don’t know what you have until it’s gone.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Donald is visiting the Harrisburg Airport today for a campaign rally. This is also said to be the day he makes the official announcement of RBGs replacement. Gov Wolf is throwing one of his tantrums, as usual. He calls it "dangerous & disappointing" to put Pennsylvanian's safety at risk because this killer virus isn't contained.

This is the same whining little bitch who allowed BLM rallies to continue, and even joined & marched in the lead of one in Harrisburg. All while he had the states churches, restaurants, bars, businesses locked down & a ban on gatherings.

https://www.abc27.com/news/us-...safety-with-rallies/

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
calls for making lynching a national hate crime,

Will there be an exception for politicians?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I was just branded a racist online for pointing out the Charlottesville hoax.

Naturally. Questioning The Narrative is racist (or sexist, homophobic, etc.). I thought everybody knew that.

quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
These people can’t be saved.

I've stopped trying.

I've actually once-or-twice had a deluded one eventually concede my arguments, then turn around and say something like "But still..."

How one can possibly concede and still stick to their position I have no clue.

Btw: An announcement crossed my FB feed this morning: An end-of-summer Trumptilla boat parade down one of the local channels

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
calls for making lynching a national hate crime,

Would that be the “Public Service” exception?

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

Probably not.

But be of good cheer! Tar & feathering is still acceptable!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I hope the first Senator that brings up Judge Barrett's religious gets slapped with this quote.

Article VI of the Constitution:

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ or with the fact that the same situation existed when JFK was running for President. Not only that, Biden SAYS he's a Catholic, too (but not a good one--they won't let him take Communion).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^ or with the fact that the same situation existed when JFK was running for President. Not only that, Biden SAYS he's a Catholic, too (but not a good one--they won't let him take Communion).

flashguy

Nancy is always telling us how religious she is too: https://atlanticmidwest.org/po...lic-roots-shaped-her

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Current view outside my front door at my little rv park on the Colorado River, in La Grange, TX!

Posts: 1987 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ A very nice parade! Most flying the US Flag on the correct side.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post