SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
CRIMINAL CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST TRUMP AND VANCE IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIO!!!!!
Nope, not satire

Haitian nonprofit in Springfield files criminal charges against Donald Trump, JD Vance https://www.wcpo.com/news/stat...onald-trump-jd-vance

Sorry. With all the ads and pop ups it is nearly impossible to copy and paste the article.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25687 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
That explains how dumbass Roy Cooper got elected.
Roy Cooper got elected by pure vote count fraud in Duram County. The county found a large number of votes hours after the count was closed and sent to the state. The N.C.board of elections allowed the "FOUND" votes to be counted. Frown

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1499 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ragman:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
That explains how dumbass Roy Cooper got elected.
Roy Cooper got elected by pure vote count fraud in Duram County. The county found a large number of votes hours after the count was closed and sent to the state. The N.C.board of elections allowed the "FOUND" votes to be counted. Frown

I remember...

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7159 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1839384462049608038

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Nope, not satire

Haitian nonprofit in Springfield files criminal charges against Donald Trump...

How doEs a non governmental entity "bring charges"?

Doesn't that require a prosecutor?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ From the article; "Affidavit uses state statute allowing private citizens to file charges"

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
I'll guess that the electrical tape covers geared hose clamps

Probably a good guess. You can see a band of silver peeking out of the rear "mount", and there's suspicious bulges beneath the tape at the very bottom of the receiver where there shouldn't be anything.

Would that be stable enough to zero?

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"You don't know this..."

This is where strength comes in:

Former President Trump took aim at ABC News over its handling of the presidential debate, accusing the network of "violating" its agreement with his campaign about not having fact-checks during the political showdown.

Speaking from Trump Tower in New York City on Thursday, Trump renewed his attacks on the Disney-owned network while addressing crime at the campaign event.

"And during the debate, I mentioned that and David Muir, a real lightweight," Trump said. "I had one against three, but I think we did great. But David Muir of ABC, fake news, when I said that crime is way up in our country, he corrected me, he corrected me and so much and it was right what I said. He didn't correct [Vice President Kamala Harris] one time, and what she said was wrong, absolutely wrong. So many different- Charlottesville, she was wrong, all of the different things, almost everything she said, and she was never corrected.

"But he corrected me on crime. He said, ‘No, no, crime has not gone up.' I said crime has gone up massively. He said, 'I'd like to state for the record that crime has not gone up.'"

Trump went on to allege that ABC News broke the "deal" they struck ahead of the debate.

"Now you don't know this, but we had a deal with ABC that there will be no corrections of any kind, and they violated the deal. Why? Because they're bad people, and they're fake news," Trump said. "So he did it many times to me during the debate. He violated the deal. That's the deal, because you can take anything and try and make up stories with it. We had a deal where that wouldn't happen. You could do whatever you wanted as soon as the debate was over, but he did it in total violation of what our agreement was. And a lot of people standing right over there [as he looked toward his staff] will tell you exactly what it was, will show you what it was. David Muir has lost all credibility."

The former president also took a swipe at the co-moderator Linsey Davis, who provided the first fact-check of the debate against him.

"I never heard of her. I never want to hear of her. She was terrible. I don't know how she ever got her job in the first place," Trump said. "But we have a country to save, and we can't have fake news like that. And his ratings deserve to go down."

To my knowledge, this is the first time Trump has mentioned this publicly. He went through the debate without saying a word about it. He went sixteen days after the debate and said nothing about it until now. Many people would have stated this publicly either during or immediately after the debate, and most would have said something much sooner than sixteen days after the debate, because this information damages Muir's reputation even further- damage which he has earned.

Donald Trump is a strong person, and he keeps his cool far better than his detractors believe. This newly-revealed tidbit proves it.

It also further confirms that David Muir is a nasty little shitheel who really and truly needs to have the taste slapped out of his mouth.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109093 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
quote:

Probably a good guess. You can see a band of silver peeking out of the rear "mount", and there's suspicious bulges beneath the tape at the very bottom of the receiver where there shouldn't be anything.

U gotta be kidding. Wink

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16935 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
quote:

Define “zero.”

I think it would be accurate enough to hit Florida.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32035 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Nope, not satire

Haitian nonprofit in Springfield files criminal charges against Donald Trump, JD Vance https://www.wcpo.com/news/stat...onald-trump-jd-vance

Sorry. With all the ads and pop ups it is nearly impossible to copy and paste the article.

This is beyond funny.

Posts: 8697 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trend holds: Trump up by 2 points over Harris

https://www.washingtonexaminer...-points-over-harris/

Former President Donald Trump has burrowed into a slight lead over Vice President Kamala Harris, carrying a 2-point advantage into a third week.

In its weekly head-to-head polling report on the 2024 race, Rasmussen Reports said Thursday that Trump leads 48% to 46% among likely voters.

“These findings are nearly unchanged since last week, when Trump held a 49% to 47% lead over Harris, which was the same as the survey published September 12,” said the polling outfit.

The results, similar in several other polls, shows that neither Harris’s recent interviews, the GOP and Democratic nominating conventions, nor Harris’s massive spending advantage have jarred her free.

But it also shows that despite the liberal media’s claim that Harris has momentum and “joy” on her side, the evidence is that she has stalled in the national popularity polls. It is also notable that Trump’s number is higher than it was in 2016 and 2020.

While the top line numbers have remained essentially frozen, Rasmussen noted some changes in its latest survey, which is an average of several days of nightly polling.

For example, the gender gap has narrowed. Said the analysis, “Trump leads by seven points among men, 51% to 44%, while Harris has a three-point lead with women voters, 49% to 46%. A week ago, Trump led by nine points among men, with Harris leading by six points among women voters.”

Rasmussen pollster Mark Mitchell told Secrets that the trend of Trump keeping a slight edge is a strong one, as evidenced by his slight lead for three weeks running. “I think it’s like Trump plus one to three nationally,” he said.

But it remains unclear if either candidate will have a break-free moment or if the race will be deadlocked for the next several weeks.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Many have pointed out that a +2 Trump advantage in national polls translates to a landslide in the Electoral College, and a victory in the popular vote, which would be sensational.

Posts: 18364 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Many have pointed out that a +2 Trump advantage in national polls translates to a landslide in the Electoral College, and a victory in the popular vote, which would be sensational.

I believe the truth to be Trump is ahead by a minimum of 6 points if a real poll were taken. All these polls showing Harris and Trump neck and neck are fabrications so that if the Dems can cheat enough to win it can be said "that it was always close".

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8623 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Administration Denying Protection Assets For Trump Forces Him To Cancel Wisconsin Rally

https://thefederalist.com/2024...cel-wisconsin-rally/

Former President Donald Trump was recently forced to cancel a campaign rally in Wisconsin because the federal task force in charge of safety denied him adequate protection resources.

On Tuesday, Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., sent a letter to the acting director of the Secret Service detailing the allegations of a whistleblower who said the event was canceled because the nation’s premier security agency lacked “sufficient assets” to keep the Republican presidential nominee safe.

“Other whistleblowers with knowledge of Secret Service planning protocols allege that failure to provide protection for a major public event is highly unusual and that a sitting president would never be denied resources in this way,” Hawley wrote.

Wisconsin was one of several key rust belt states Trump narrowly won in 2016, and then lost by just roughly 20,000 votes in 2020. According to the latest aggregate of surveys maintained by RealClearPolitics, Harris is leading Trump by less than 1 point in the state, whereas Biden led by more than 6 points at the same point in the race.

Trump’s canceled campaign event in contrast to Vice President Kamala Harris’ ability to roam the nation safely marks just the latest double standard in the race when it comes to the candidates’ security.

After a series of agency failures opened the door to a failed assassination attempt on Trump this summer, the Republican candidate was told to no longer hold outdoor campaign events.

“The Secret Service did not return an email from The Federalist requesting comment,” Senior Elections Correspondent Matt Kittle reported. “So it’s not clear whether the agency has made the same requests of Vice President Kamala Harris.”

More at link

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
More election interference.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damnit! They are willing to do anything to impede his possibility of being reelected! They cannot be gone soon enough to suit me and I hope that retribution falls upon them.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2943 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the New York Times:

Trump’s Huge Civil Fraud Penalty Draws Skepticism From Appeals Court

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/0...y-appeals-court.html

A New York appeals court expressed skepticism on Thursday about a civil judgment of more than $450 million that a trial judge had ordered former President Donald J. Trump to pay after finding that he had fraudulently inflated his wealth.

At a hearing in Manhattan, members of a five-judge panel questioned both the size of the judgment and the validity of the case, which New York’s attorney general brought against the former president and his family business two years ago.

While some of the judges appeared supportive of the case, most expressed concern about whether the attorney general’s office had exceeded its jurisdiction. And the tenor of many of their questions suggested the possibility that the court could whittle down the huge judgment and potentially deal a blow to the attorney general, Letitia James.

Justice Peter H. Moulton, who seemed unswayed by many of the arguments by Mr. Trump’s lawyers, nonetheless said that “the immense penalty in this case is troubling.”

The trial judge in the case, Arthur F. Engoron, found Mr. Trump liable for civil fraud last year, concluding that he had lied about his wealth to secure favorable loan terms and other financial benefits. The judge imposed the judgment against the former president in February after a lengthy bench trial.

Judith N. Vale, New York’s deputy solicitor general, had barely begun addressing the court before one of the judges, David Friedman, interrupted her to cast doubt on the lawsuit. Other members of the panel inquired about possible “mission creep” by the attorney general’s office. They also questioned what “guardrails” might have ensured that Ms. James did not overstep her authority by second-guessing the net worth estimates that Mr. Trump had provided to lenders.

Justice Friedman, who appeared the most skeptical of the case, asked Ms. Vale to identify any other case in which the attorney general’s office had sued “to upset a private business transaction that was between equally sophisticated partners.”

Before she could respond, Dianne T. Renwick, the court’s presiding justice, who generally seemed supportive of the case, added her own question. “And little to no impact on the public marketplace?” she asked.

More at link

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
REPORT: Informants Claim Trump’s Plane Targeted for Assassination — Nine Surface-to-Air Missiles Smuggled into U.S.

By J.M. Phelps | Sep. 27, 2024 12:00 pm

Recent X posts have indicated that “9 surface to air missiles have entered the U.S. through a New Mexico border point of entry.”

https://x.com/samosaur/status/...ssassination-nine%2F

https://x.com/laralogan/status...ssassination-nine%2F

The Gateway Pundit spoke to Dr. Pete Chambers, a former Army Lt. Col. and Green Beret, who first went public with the story and has devoted years of his life to protecting the southern border. On the evening of September 22, he received a report from a confidential informant.

The next morning, Chambers said a second informant corroborated this report with a colleague close to Chambers by the name of Bazzel Baz.

As the founder of the Association for the Recovery of Children (ARC), the former a former CIA Intelligence Special Operations Group Paramilitary Case Officer primarily fights against child sex trafficking at the southern border.

According to Chambers, one informant was outside of the United States while the other was within. The informants had received information that nine surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) had crossed into the United States via a point of entry (POE).

Both Chambers and Baz were told specifically that these were Misagh-3 missiles of Persian origin. However, Chambers said, “despite their origin, he said it is not necessarily indicative of Iranian involvement until proven otherwise.”

In fact, one informant asserted, “it’s not them” even though Iran often threatens revenge for the 2020 killing of IRGC-QF Commander Qasem Soleimani that was ordered by then-president Donald Trump.

Regardless of the potential for Iranian involvement, Chambers said, “there is credible evidence that there are three three-man teams of non-Persian origin inside the United States.” He also disclosed that “a second tranche of information identified former president [Donald] Trump’s airplane as the target.”

“The shoulder fired missile system is typically used for a low and slow target, like a plane or helicopter taking off or landing,” the former Green Beret explained, adding that he cannot understand how nine of the missile systems could make it across the border at a POE.

“I understand what can make it through a POE and what cannot,” Chambers noted. “Yes, things can slip through, but this is not one of those things.”

Chambers argued, “the only way you can get this through is by paying somebody off at a POE.” Although he is “not pointing fingers at Border Patrol or anybody,” he said, “it either happened this way or there was some kind of diversion.”

He suspects the involvement of the Sinaloa cartel which controls much of what comes across the border and “someone on our side.”

Interestingly, Chambers said, “some legislators and the intelligence community knew about it.” As a result, he said, former president Trump has been briefed extensively on an Iranian threat.

Since this might not be the case, he recognized two options: “Trump is either being really smart and be playing along, knowing that it’s not Iran but trying to draw the bad guys out, or he could be being misled.”

All this is information, and more, was immediately disseminated to the appropriate authorities. More than anything, the Army veteran wants to “avert war” and “know the former president and United States is safe.”

For this reason, Chambers said he will stay in close contact with Secret Service and other government entities to share any new developments.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
...the former Green Beret explained, adding that he cannot understand how nine of the missile systems could make it across the border at a POE.

Alex, What is "Because all the CBP people are processing illegal criminal invaders?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32035 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post