SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
RFK Jr with President Trump is a nice big FU to the Kennedy clan Democrats .

Obviously there are many things I disagree with RFK Jr. But this is huge- the most famous Kennedy today abandons the Democrats due to their corruption, their lies, their horrible policies- and has hitched his wagon onto MAGA, maybe not fully, but he would rather see Trump in the WH than Harris. The timing of this announcement basically invalidates the entire week of Democrat convention bullshit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh my. Big Grin

Are you buying Mary's bullshit? I'm not.
quote:
Donald Trump isn't earning an endorsement that's going to help build support, he's inheriting the baggage of a failed fringe candidate. Good riddance.
How's that for arrogance? Are you buying it? Sour grapes.

https://x.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1827165124362219935

Posts: 109043 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder about the quid pro quo bullshit RFK's running mate was talking about yesterday. I guess since RFK knows he doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of being POTUS, his VP is meaningless now. It's not like she's going to stay attached to RFK if the man gets a cabinet position in the next Trump administration. I'm thinking that extortion bit was her idea entirely, because I don't get a single whiff of that in RFK's remarks today.

Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Perfect entry song for RFK. What an honorable and self sacrificing man. His speech prior to the rally was like opening the curtain that last inch to reveal every evil that is the demoncratic party. If people are still blind after all they have seen and heard today then they are lost.

God bless these two patriots. Turning point rally indeed! Lord watch over and protect them in the days and months to come.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Suspicious, hell yes but the die is cast so I'm gonna be a cheerleader. Took the wind out of DNC and Kammies betting odds dropped - sad faces all around. Big Grin

Jr is swamp savvy and an accomplished litigator - that adds value. He's passionate about our food supply and big pharma - some say head of FDA would be a good fit.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, he'd raise Hell as head of the FDA.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
My gut says RFK realizes the once in a lifetime opportunity to carve a real and lasting legacy - he won't blow this and he will be a huge MAGA asset.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good stuff

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A Kennedy endorsing Trump. This is something. And the man has some serious liberal Democrat bona fides, despite the absolutely pathetic and treacherous statement by his family. I mean, it's fine to disagree with the man, but that statement by the Kennedy clan was scandalous and shameful. Major respect for RFK Jr. What he did today could not have been an easy thing.

And respect to his wife as well for standing by him. I guarantee she is going to go through hell for this, but she backed her husband in the end as a wife should (and a husband as well in the reverse), and I can't explain it but that greatly gladdens my heart.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I'm a little disappointed that former President and globalist G.W.Bush didn't make a surprise visit to the DNC just for the entertainment value.

Seems to me he'd have fit right in with his com(mie)patriots.

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I missed this…apologies.

Among the many questions asked in quizzing the Secret Service head in Congressional Hearings was:

A list of all Federal and Local law enforcement officers assigned on the day of the assassination attempt with their Agencies specified.

To my knowledge, that list has never been provided… is that correct?

The remains of the assassin were cremated ten days after the attempt; has any record of who approved the release of the Body been identified?

It is incredible to me that the very obvious cluster-fuck concerning the initial attempt is continuing, seemingly at all levels of the USSS, FBI, Homeland Security etc.

When Trump is elected, we will then find out WTF the truth is!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2149 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Are you buying Mary's bullshit? I'm not.

What an idiot, par for the course. If Kennedy was a "fringe" candidate, no threat, why did the Dems spend millions of dollars in their lawsuits to keep him off the ballot in the battleground and blue states? And as far as "baggage", this moron is telling the 8% consisting of Kennedy independents and Democrats to fuck off.

Keep it coming Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/alx/status/1827240145143173184

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How embarrassing. They would support tree fungus over Donald Trump. Belly button lint, whatever. Anything but Trump. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/KerryKennedyRFK/.../1827061350452887816

There is only one relevant Kennedy name on this statement and all those at the bottom are those that have never made a contribution to America so they can all go fuck themselves.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Night of the Long Faces v.2 is coming and the dem circus and the fake news knows it. I’m at least gonna have a ribeye, and victory cake.

Posts: 3644 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This endorsement took the artificial wind out of Kamala’s sails. To get momentum she’ll have to come out of the basement. Word salads, Marxist platitudes and spine severing cackling to follow.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
https://x.com/alx/status/1827240145143173184

I'm surprised they haven't come out with "RFK Jr. told me he was the mastermind behind his father's assassination". Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 27507 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Former Obama adviser David Axelrod seems to forget that Bobby Kennedy hated communism, even worked with Joe McCarthy fighting it. And also despised the corruption in labor unions and organized crime, he was a fierce law & order proponent. Bobby Kennedy would be ashamed of the Democrats today, he would likely side with Trump just like his son.

https://x.com/davidaxelrod/sta...fk-endorses-trump%2F

Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
I think JFK and RFK would be absolutely apalled at the modern Democratic party.

Lyndon Johnson took civil rights, which was passed primarily by Republicans, and via the Great Society destroyed the black family, keeping unwed mothers and children in generational bondage to state dependency.

Obama cozied up with Wall Street, failed to prosecute anyone for the 2008 crisis, and bailed them out at the expense of taxpayers who lost their jobs and homes.

The Democrats have cozied up to Big Tech, which outsources all of their manufacturing to low cost countries, and has used environmental regulation to kill millions of coal, manufacturing, and oil/gas jobs.

They are the party of the rich and the poor dependents. They are not for the working and middle class.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
Perfect entry song for RFK. What an honorable and self sacrificing man. His speech prior to the rally was like opening the curtain that last inch to reveal every evil that is the demoncratic party. If people are still blind after all they have seen and heard today then they are lost.

God bless these two patriots. Turning point rally indeed! Lord watch over and protect them in the days and months to come.

Agreed, My guess is that RFK's father is proud of him. And disgusted with what the Kennedy family evolved into since his death.
RFK Jr. seems to have some level of self respect about what it means to be his fathers son. Good for him. I hope it goes well for him.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post