SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Obama cozied up with Wall Street, failed to prosecute anyone for the 2008 crisis,

He would have had to prosecute his cronies, and backers, employed by, and tied to, Fannie Mae.

Posts: 8879 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Maybe, just maybe this is the end of the Kennedy's attempt at a political dynasty.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31996 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

that statement by the Kennedy clan was scandalous and shameful.
Absolutely! I was shocked when I read it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31378 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I think JFK and RFK would be absolutely apalled at the modern Democratic party.

Exactly. While Conservative America may have considered JFK "left" in his time, he was certainly not a Marxist. In fact, he was quite the opposite. If DJT were somehow able to meet JFK, I believe they would be mostly in agreement ideologically. The Kennedy clan castigating RFK Jr. is the ultimate litmus test which confirms just how far the Left has moved the goalpost.

Posts: 3562 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
This is RFK, Jr's complete speech from yesterday when he suspended his campaign and endorsed Donald Trump...It is VERY Compelling! It was both historic and powerful. There are lots of short video clips out there, and no doubt you've probably heard many, but most will not hear the whole speech, especially if the 'Legacy State Media' and the establishment get their way. The entire speech he gave is DEFINITELY worth a listen... Wink

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/.../1827126643313578132

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9434 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 158 | Registered: June 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
This is RFK, Jr's complete speech from yesterday when he suspended his campaign and endorsed Donald Trump...It is VERY Compelling! It was both historic and powerful. There are lots of short video clips out there, and no doubt you've probably heard many, but most will not hear the whole speech, especially if the 'Legacy State Media' and the establishment get their way. The entire speech he gave is DEFINITELY worth a listen... Wink

https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/.../1827126643313578132

Yep, very well worth the time to watch the whole speech. I've watched it a couple of times. You get used to his raspy voice after a minute or two and are impressed with all that he covers.

Out of curiosity, I pulled up what CNN showed and was actually surprised they showed as much as they did. Of course, as soon as he started listing all of Komrad Kamala's deficiencies, they cut to commercial.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1330 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Will be really interested to hear Shawn Ryan's interview with Trump. Interview posts Noon Monday.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Kennedy family going all holier than thou on RFK fails to recall that Joseph Kennedy was for all practical purposes a mob connected bootlegger. And not above election manipulation when he helped to get JFK elected.
Kennedys, me thinks thou protest too much!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16378 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

And respect to his wife as well for standing by him. I guarantee she is going to go through hell for this, but she backed her husband in the end as a wife should (and a husband as well in the reverse), and I can't explain it but that greatly gladdens my heart.

This is precisely what I was referring to. I pray that she remains a faithful and loyal wife. Fuck these God damned ghouls who are attacking her.

‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ star Cheryl Hines trolled online after husband RFK Jr. endorses Trump

“Curb Your Enthusiasm” star Cheryl Hines is being dragged by online trolls after her husband Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropped his bid for the White House and endorsed Donald Trump for president.

After RFK Jr. bowed out of the race, the actress took to social media to “extend a sincere, deeply heartfelt thank you to every person who has worked so tirelessly and lovingly” on her husband’s doomed independent campaign.

“I deeply respect the decision Bobby made to run on the principle of unity,” the actress continued. “Over the last year and a half, I have met some extraordinary people from all parties — Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. It’s been my experience that the vast majority of all parties are truly good people who want the best for our country and for each other.”

Social media users dragged Hines in the replies over RFK Jr.’s decision to back Trump, whom she has denounced as “ridiculous” in the past.

“I never pegged you as a Trump supporter but here we are,” tweeted Tim Fullerton. “Your legacy is on the line. If you don’t say anything, you will be remembered for supporting Trump.”

“Do you have a MAGA hat yet,” quipped A.J. Delgado.

Others went after RFK’s mental health.

“You will have to live with the ever-lasting shame of enabling your very mentally ill husband putting the future of our country at risk and now allowing him to endorse the likewise demented lunatic he was installed to help win in the first place,” one user posted.

“Mrs. Doubtfire” screenwriter Randi Mayem Singer said Hines “and her low rent Kennedy can both f–k all the way off.”

Hines has tried to distance herself from her husband’s more controversial stances, including his anti-vaccine stances and claims that COVID-19 was a genetically engineered bio-weapon that was “ethnically targeted” to spare Jews and Chinese people.

She’s also had to deal with her husband’s other bizarre controversies — including revealing that a worm had eaten part of his brain and died inside of his head and confessing to dumping a dead bear in Central Park as a prank.

The only time she’s ever publicly disagreed with her husband, however, was in 2022 after Kennedy implied that Jews had more freedoms during the Holocaust than unvaccinated Americans during the pandemic, The Daily Beast reported.

“My husband’s reference to Anne Frank at a mandate rally in D.C. was reprehensible and insensitive. His opinions are not a reflection of my own,” she tweeted, then deleted.

In an interview in January with the Hollywood Reporter, the actress described Trump’s rhetoric as “ridiculous and disrespectful” during his 2016 presidential campaign.

“Even when Trump was elected, I had to really have a long talk with myself because I thought, ‘I’m not going to make it through these four years [of Trump in the White House],’” she told the magazine.

Earlier this year, she told Bravo’s Andy Cohen that she and Kennedy deal with their political differences at home by talking it out.

“‘I disagree with you,” Hines said she tells him. “And then we have a conversation.”

When Kennedy was asked by Variety in January if he would consider being Donald Trump’s running mate, he responded “I don’t think that my marriage would survive it.”

“I think he’s right,” Hines added.

With speculation that Kennedy may be vying for a cabinet position in Trump’s second administration, their marriage could see some tough days ahead.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/24/...yp&utm_medium=social

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30890 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And something to remember, it is not only RFK Jr that the Democrats tried to freeze out of the election, they're doing the same to Jill Stein and Cornel West. West just won a ruling from a Michigan judge to allow him on the ballot after being blocked by the Democrat Sec. of State and other election officials in the battleground state that participated in fraud in 2020.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...st-appear-on-ballot/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little anecdotal evidence that all the buzz on HarryBallz campaign is smoke and mirrors, pure bull shit.

I drive/drove a school bus, I'm a sub driver, I'm all over the country. In my travels in and out of neighborhoods I have never seen a HarryBallz yard sign, I have seen one (1) Potato Kackles sign. There are 4 RFK Jr. Signs, two (2) of them in yards that usually have dimwhitcrap campaign signs in their yard.

Outside of my country, even in dimwhitcrap stronghold country next to us, it's about the same, and on the field trips, all over the Bluegrass State, about the same, I realize that this is a Red State, but we did elect Queen Andy, a dimwhitcrap

There are so many Trump Signs, flags, and tons of people wearing Trump gear.

Yesterday I went to the State Fair. The dimwhitcrap booth had no one there, no one was interested in their bullshit. I hung out around their booth for about 20 minutes and no one, but the Republicans booth had multiple people taking to them.

There was only one person wearing a HarryBallz T shirt, not one vendor was selling HarryBallz stuff. But a ton of them were selling Trump stuff, and a ton of people were wearing Trump gear.

My observation is that RFK Jr IS/WAS more popular with dimwhitcraps, and he would take more votes away from them than Trump, that is why the dimwhitcraps have tried to keep him off the ballot, plus it messes with their cheating schemes.

The only people that a going to vote for HarryBallz or the Potato were the True Blues, and TDS and there may be many, but they are vastly outnumbered by Patriots, and just regular folks that the Potato economy has crushed, and they know that life under Trump WAS vastly much better.

Our BIGGEST task is to make sure the dimwhitcraps can't cheat. Call them out on the remotest bullshit. Go vote, and talk to everyone about how important it is for everyone to vote for Trump.

ARman

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ARman,

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if RFk Jr. will lose his SS detail now that he's dropped out of the race?

I only ask because it would seem to me, if anything, the rancor will be even more jacked up against him... Now he's officially and truly in opposition to the D's.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Anyone know if RFk Jr. will lose his SS detail now that he's dropped out of the race?

I only ask because it would seem to me, if anything, the rancor will be even more jacked up against him... Now he's officially and truly in opposition to the D's.

I believe this was already announced since he's no longer a presidential candidate.

You don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

Posts: 19 | Location: NW FL  | Registered: February 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
"Dems, Who Forced Biden to Drop Out, Outraged at RFK Jr Dropping Out"

-Daniel Greenfield

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24576 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bkb03d:
I believe this was already announced since he's no longer a presidential candidate.

Just saw this:

https://x.com/LeadingReport/st.../1827737474816225686

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If you sifted every speech at the DNC, looking for one word of truth, your screen would be empty. Nothing.

To find anything comparable in modern history, you have to go all the way back to Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Mussolini.

Bill Clinton compared Joe Biden with George Washington. That should have been met with raucous laughter, or a chorus of boos. Or better yet, a salvo of rotten tomatoes. Their respectful silence was chilling.

Lies slide off Clinton's tongue without a pause, without a hitch. There is, in other words, not a particle of truth in his mouth for falsehood to trip over.

Clinton lying, like all the speakers there, is in his element, like a fish in water, or a bird in the air. He couldn't tell the truth, if he tried. It would be like a bird in water, or a fish in the air.

After decades of habitual lying, Clinton no longer even knows what it would be like to tell the truth. When he speaks, he only knows what is politically expedient, no matter how it reeks of falsehood.

Like comparing a slimy fraud with one of the greatest patriots who ever lived.

The Big Lie: What's coming from us is joy!
The Absolute Truth: What's coming from them is totalitarianism.

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
-- George Orwell

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justjoe,

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11204 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
justjoe, one could go on to do the same for both Obamas. Particularly nauseating was Michelle talking about how her parents were suspicious of people who had more money than they needed, or some such. There's a great clip on X that merges that video with ones showing the values of their houses, and of Michelle's clothes. It's a riot.
And Barack--snake-oil salesman, Elmer Gantry, whatever analogy you want to use of a slimy, sleazy bastard.
None of them talked about what actually happened when Trump WAS president vs. when the Dems were in charge.
All personal calumny directed against Trump.

Honestly I don't understand how everyone in the world doesn't see through this propaganda show.

Particularly after even the media had to tell the truth for a few days--that they had been lying about Biden for years.
How can people not immediately see that they were lying about Trump for years?

Posts: 18348 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think that it’s telling that the party that wants to abolish the electoral college is the same party that appointed its presidential candidate.

That is so far away from the concept of America that they should all be stripped of their citizenship

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post