SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 ... 1135
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

A little anecdotal evidence that all the buzz on HarryBallz campaign is smoke and mirrors, pure bull shit.

We just got back from vacation in Virginia and to get there we have to drive down from Pennsylvania into Delaware past Wilmington, then Dover then a good stretch of Delaware into Maryland and then Virginia. It's referred to as the Delmarva Peninsula.

You want to know how many Trump signs and flags I saw? I actually lost count that's how many, they were EVERYWHERE. Big, small and HUGE.

You want to know how many Harris signs I saw?

Posts: 34510 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
The Kennedy family going all holier than thou on RFK fails to recall that Joseph Kennedy was for all practical purposes a mob connected bootlegger. And not above election manipulation when he helped to get JFK elected.
Kennedys, me thinks thou protest too much!

Most all, if not all, of his siblings have lived off the teat of government and the Joe Kennedy Trust. They live in a bubble that is reinforced by their Hyannisport echo chamber.

The fact that the DNC marketing channels now try to make them relevant is pathetic.

Posts: 8864 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Executive actions. Just like Biden on his first day.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39209 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A few days ago, I posted a link to a video of Kamala Harris. I think the video is fraudulent. I should've checked it out until I was certain it was authentic. I apologize to members for my sloppiness.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justjoe,

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11197 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Robert Francis O'Rourke must be her senior advisor. LMAO.

Q

Posts: 27480 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S PROMISES TO YOU
1. Seal the border and stop the migrant invasion
2. Carry out the largest deportation operation in American history
3. End inflation, and make America affordable again
4. Make America the dominant energy producer in the world, by far!
5. Stop outsourcing, and turn the United States into a manufacturing superpower
6. Large tax cut for workers, and no tax on tips!
7. Defend our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our Fundamental Freedoms, Including Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
8. Prevent World War Three, restore peace in Europe and in the Middle East, and build a great Iron Dome missile defense shield over our entire Country – All made in America
9. End the weaponization of government against the American People
10. Stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crush gang violence, and lock up violent offenders
11. Rebuild our cities, including Washington DC, making them safe, clean, and beautiful again
12. Strengthen and modernize our military, making it, without question, the strongest and most powerful in the world
13. Keep the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency
14. Fight for and protect Social Security and Medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the retirement age
15. Cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations
16. Cut federal funding for any school pushing Critical Race Theory, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children
17. Keep men out of women’s sports
18. Deport pro-Hamas radicals and make our college campuses safe and Patriotic again
19. Secure our elections, including same-day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship
20. Unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8662 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
She would trigger a blood bath.

It also shows just how out of touch she is with reality.

Who, exactly would come confiscate all the guns in the country?

After the first few confiscation attempts result in an exchange of gunfire, I am willing to bet most police officers will reconsider just how much their dental plan is worth.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31975 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Monday endorsed GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump during a National Guard conference in battleground Michigan in which she praised Trump for his foreign policy as president.

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Posts: 13042 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Former Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Monday endorsed GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump during a National Guard conference in battleground Michigan in which she praised Trump for his foreign policy as president.

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Tulsi is going places in the NEW Trump admin.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8662 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2271 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Coalition.

Bring in those that have been LEFT out in the cold. Let them bring the disenfranchised, other's who love this country and those that realize their party has been hijacked.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44439 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
She would trigger a blood bath.

It also shows just how out of touch she is with reality.

Who, exactly would come confiscate all the guns in the country?

After the first few confiscation attempts result in an exchange of gunfire, I am willing to bet most police officers will reconsider just how much their dental plan is worth.

Depends on where you live. Here, in the SF Bay area, the police would have the most fun they've had maybe ever.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10825 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

Depends on where you live. Here, in the SF Bay area, the police would have the most fun they've had maybe ever.

Yeah, they REALLY want to engage the bangers and cartels.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34381 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 9/10 debate on ABC (if it happens) has some interesting disagreement between the two camps about the rules of the debate. The original debate rules made with Biden called for an "off" requirement for the other candidate when one candidate is speaking. Apparently Biden felt that he needed that so that Trump didn't verbally overpower him.

Fast forward to Kamala. She is asking for a rule change. She wants an open mike with no "mute requirement" for the candidate not answering a question. Interesting development. According to a talking head that I heard on the radio, Kamala wants this because she wants the election to be about personality, manners and a "persona." She doesn't want it to be about issues. Even though Trump beat Hillary, research indicates (according to this talking head) that Trumps frequent interruptions were a major turn off to undecided female voters. Same thing when Trump ran against Biden. His frequent interruptions of Biden were supposedly a turn off to undecided voters. Kamala thinks that Trump won't be able to control himself and will come across as "unpresidential."

I do think that Trump is going to win, but I agree that Kamala wants the election to be about anything other than issues.

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I have a different take. I think she wants to interrupt him repeatedly, so that he will lose his cool and attack her personally. If so, I hope he doesn't fall for it.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11197 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the two most credible Presidential candidates the DNC has had recently, RFK and Gabbard, were both run out of the party.

Posts: 8864 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Tells you what they and the globalists want.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39209 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Expect this kind of slimy shit all the way to election day, and beyond:

Brian Kemp Asks Georgia AG If He Has the Authority to Remove Courageous GA State Election Board Members Who Are Implementing Election Integrity Reforms

Dirty Brian Kemp appears to be up to his old tricks.

The Trump-hating governor announced last week that he is supporting President Trump for US President this year. He had a choice between Trump and a Marxist, and he chose Trump. Like it was really a difficult decision.

Kemp, who infamously betrayed Trump in the aftermath of the 2020 election, now appears to be scrambling to save his political career by pledging his support to Trump’s 2024 campaign.

During his time in office, Kemp has repeatedly alienated the Republican base, making decisions that aligned more closely with the interests of the establishment elite.

From his controversial handling of the 2020 election to his lukewarm approach to protecting conservative principles, Kemp’s record is a far cry from the America First agenda that Trump and his supporters hold dear.

But talk is cheap for Brian Kemp.

According to election integrity advocate George Behizy, Governor Kemp is now asking the Georgia Attorney General whether he has the authority to remove the three Georgia State Election Board members who are implementing election integrity reforms.

According to Behizy:

Democrat state legislators sent a letter to Kemp asking him to remove the members for “ethics violations,” and Kemp’s office is now asking the AG whether the Governor has the authority to do so

“This office has received Senator Nabilah Islam Parkes and other’s letters alleging ethics violations by members of the State Elections Board. Due to uncertainty regarding whether this office has authority to act under Code Section 45-10-4 in response to these complaints, we have sought the Attorney General’s advice regarding the application of the statute to the letters. We will respond following receipt of this advice and further evaluation of the letters.”

Obviously, the ethics complaints are complete GARBAGE. They just want to eliminate Members Janelle King, Janice Johnston, and Rick Jeffries because they are bravely securing the 2024 election.

There’s no way the governor has the authority to remove them because he did not appoint all of them. He got to appoint one person, the state house and senate picked two, and the two major political parties picked the last two. The governor may be able to fire his own appointee but he didn’t appoint any of the three brave members

In conclusion, Democrats are in panic because Trump will win Georgia due to the election integrity reforms of the Board, and now they are trying every dirty tactic to stop the changes from being implemented.

Mediaite has more:

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp (R) asked his state’s attorney general on Monday for “guidance” regarding whether or not he has the power to remove State Election Board members amid outcry over the changes being made to how Georgia elections will be administered in the run-up to the 2024 election.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Greg Bluestein reported on Monday that “Kemp’s office is asking the AG for guidance on whether he has the authority to remove members of the State Election Board. Voting rights groups, Democrats and even some Republicans have raised alarms about the rightwing majority’s recent votes.”

Bluestein shared a statement from Kemp’s office that read, “This office has received Senator Nabilah Islam Parkes and other’s letters alleging ethics violations by members of the State Elections Board. Due to uncertainty regarding whether this office has authority to act under Code Section 45-10-4 in response to these complaints, we have sought the Attorney General’s advice regarding the application of the statute to the letters. We will respond following receipt of this advice and further evaluation of the letters.”

The State Election Board in question is now dominated by a pro-Trump three-person block that has made changes to the board, including stripping Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) from chairing the board.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108981 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a different take. I think she wants to interrupt him repeatedly, so that he will lose his cool and attack her personally. If so, I hope he doesn't fall for it.

More likely she wants to pull the old “I am talking let me finish “ ploy she pulled on Pence.
She has a limited repertoire and she obviously thinks it was a power move.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
quote:

More likely she wants to pull the old “I am talking let me finish “ ploy she pulled on Pence.
She has a limited repertoire and she obviously thinks it was a power move.

Now that would be funny! Pence just meekly shut up when Kackles said “I’m speaking” a couple of times and Pence let her off the hook.
Trump would probably say, “You’re speaking buy not saying anything! Spit it out!” (For once in your life)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3869 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post