SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The RFK supporters are going to be so confused. As the political commentator Styx has pointed out, they think that they and their candidate are above it all, but now it turns out that RFK is as much of a politician as all the rest.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109031 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

Yeah, the man is looking for a soft landing after his failed campaign, same with the VP. They see the handwriting on the wall.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Fine by me. Getting his people behind Trump can't hurt one bit.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
It is amazing that the Democrats are trying to portray Kamala Harris as a fresh new candidate who will come in and fix all the problems that were caused by Trump. Except SHE and BIDEN have been in office almost 4 years and have created all the problems we are facing now...

If you watched the steaming pile that was her acceptance speech, and did not know anything about the last 4 years, you could very well think that Trump was in office and Harris is trying to displace him. She took zero responsibility for anything, and is incapable of fixing anything now even though she has the power.

Trump does not endorse Project 2025, he is not calling for bans on IVF, he is not calling for bans on gay marriage, he is not going to use the military against American citizens, he is not going to jail journalists he disagrees with, he is not calling for a national abortion ban, he is not going to dissolve NATO, and all the other lies they kept telling. They just make shit up and accuse him of it.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very excited about the possibility of RFKjr becoming the intelligence czar. I'm not him, but my gut tells me he would really clean up our intelligence agencies. I think his family history might be the fire in his soul to do it.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://x.com/WarClandestine/s.../1826454407619239990

The year is 2025.

Donald Trump is your President, the border is secure, WW3 has been cancelled, and the economy is recovering.

RFK Jr. is the head of a 3-letter agency, cleansing our government, tackling the health crisis, and enacting the Covid reckoning.

Elon Musk is an advisor to Trump, and leading the Government Efficiency Task Force, helping to trim the fat, drain the swamp, and using his expertise in manufacturing, energy, transportation, space, information, etc., to help return the US to her greatness.

Vivek Ramaswamy is serving as a top diplomat and valuable asset to the Trump administration, using his experience with Pharma and Deep State corruption to assist Trump in his retribution, and carry on the future of the MAGA movement.

General Mike Flynn is serving as a top intelligence director, where he has the tools to hunt Deep State actors, and reveal where the bodies are buried.

This is what awaits us if we are victorious in November.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16512 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^Schwing! -Wayne's World, 1992

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
As seen on X:
Trump is running as Trump

(,)La is running on NOT (,)La

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
(,)La
That's the first and last time that stupid shit should appear in this forum.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, because Donald Trump responds so well to blackmail.

Whacko RFK and his commie running mate have shown their true colors. We'll do it without you. All you've managed to do is to squander an opportunity. Go sit the fuck down, 'cause you ain't gettin' jack shit. See ya.

https://x.com/saras76/status/1827029340011261965

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Ahead of a planned speech, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says in a Pennsylvania court filing that he will be endorsing Trump, also requesting to be removed from PA ballot. We'll see...

https://www.pennlive.com/elect...o-endorse-trump.html

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, gosh, it's good to see that Kennedy and his commie running mate are on the same page. Roll Eyes

What the fuck??

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Didn’t see that one coming. Alrighty.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
RFK speaking now

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
RFK is saying he's suspending his campaign, but not withdrawing. However, in 10 battleground states, he's removing his name from the ballot. In the other states, voters can still vote for him.

He says he thinks he still has a shot at being POTUS this time around.

He's endorsing Trump, but not really, but he is, except for yadda yadda. Everything is needlessly complex with this guy.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
That's the first and last time that stupid shit should appear in this forum.
Apologies, sir.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6363 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
None needed. You have no way of knowing how I will feel about such things and I wouldn't expect anyone to know.

I simply used your post as an opportunity to make my feelings known about that stupid shit.

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well RFK Jr delivered his speech and did indeed endorse Trump for President.

I didn’t hear the whole speech, only about the last 15 minutes of it, but a big part of the reason for his endorsement is that apparently Trump and Kennedy discussed at length the incestuous relationship between the pharmaceutical corporations and the FDA, NIH, and USDA. Sounds like they will try to break the bond, which would be tremendous for our children. I had no idea that Trump would tackle this problem.

You might consider watching the Tucker Carlson podcast, just a couple days ago, with Casey Means MD, and her brother Calley, who talk at length about this subject.

Posts: 13562 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it wasn't what one might call an enthusiastic endorsement. His endorsement was more about condemning the Democrat party and their candidate than endorsing Donald Trump, though he did say that in his talks with Trump, he discovered they have some common ground. He also said that he feels he can disagree with Trump yet still keep talking on those points, whereas Harris and Biden both refused to meet with him or even speak with him on the phone. This refusal to speak with him was a typically idiotic decision from the Dems.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How embarrassing. They would support tree fungus over Donald Trump. Belly button lint, whatever. Anything but Trump. Roll Eyes

https://x.com/KerryKennedyRFK/.../1827061350452887816