SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I don't think some people have grasped the full reality of what is taking place here. I read comments about what is going to happen in the mid term elections, Trumps new political party in 2024 etc. If what is taking place succeeds You're vote is gone it's been taken away from you!

Oh you will be allowed to go through the motions. Circle you're choices on the ballot and then put them in the same machines using the same software being run by the same people. Oh a low level Republican may be allowed to win a House or Senate seat now and again but it will never be enough to have any real power.
Does anyone really think that the level of fraud that is being committed now and being allowed to stand by lower courts and the highest court in the land is being done now only to go back to free and fair elections next time?

Voting will become virtue signalling much like wearing a mask. You know it does not do a damn bit of good but some people will do it while many others just will refuse to participate on principle of knowing it's a exercise in futility.

Trump is 74 years old now. Will he really want to put himself and family through this again at age 78? Believe me when I tell you if he does not play the cards he has to retain his place in office now and succeeds at doing so, he or someone like him will never again be allowed to get close the Presidency or any high office for that matter.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
If what is taking place succeeds You're vote is gone it's been taken away from you!
Voting will become virtue signalling much like wearing a mask.

That's simply not true. I mean damn, guys, snap out of it. It's true that the dems and left will continue trying to cheat in elections, but the only places they will be able pull off this massive fraud is in these large, urban democrat held strongholds like Philadelphia and Atlanta. National and statewide elections are obviously at risk in that case, but local state and US House races are still always up for grabs. Damn it, stop trying to talk people out of voting. It still matters.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Mitch demonstrated a courtesy. As of this moment Biden won the Electoral College. That may change. You guys make it sound like he committed treason. Grow up. He single handedly saved the Judiciary. All the federal courts. He’s securing appointments this very week. His legacy will last generations.

You should be thanking him.

The same judiciary that’s been shitting the bed since 11/3? Hard to imagine that going any worse with non-PDJT appointments..?

I call BS on that one. It most certainly can get worse in a variety of ways if Biden and Schumer were calling the shots. If you truly believe that all of Trump's judges and all of his appointments (like Barr) were useless and just as bad as a Democrat appointee, why do you care if he prevails?

Posts: 8958 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
If what is taking place succeeds You're vote is gone it's been taken away from you!

That's simply not true. I mean damn, guys, snap out of it. It's true that the dems and left will continue trying to cheat in elections, but the only places they will be able pull off this massive fraud is in these large, urban democrat held strongholds like Philadelphia and Atlanta. National and statewide elections are obviously at risk in that case, but local state and US House races are still always up for grabs. Damn it, stop trying to talk people out of voting. It still matters.

It matters a lot! Thanks for that reminder Balze.

Posts: 7559 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mitch demonstrated a courtesy. As of this moment Biden won the Electoral College. That may change. You guys make it sound like he committed treason. Grow up. He single handedly saved the Judiciary. All the federal courts. He’s securing appointments this very week. His legacy will last generations. You should be thanking him.

I do thank Mitch for his work with the Judiciary.

However... the only card left to play before the theft of the Presidency is completed is in Congress on January 6. He appears to have pre-emptively waived the white flag of surrender.

Trump's End Game
The good news is it’s still entirely possible for Donald Trump to be reelected. The bad news is that it is likely to come down to the RINOs.
https://www.americanthinker.co...trumps_end_game.html

Mitch McConnell warns Republican senators not to object when electors are certified on January 6th

The mask is off the Turtle and the Republican Senate.

According to the Politico, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his lieutenants are warning Republicans not to object when the electors are certified on January 6th.

… McConnell warned Republican senators Tuesday during a private caucus call not to object to the election results on Jan. 6, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

McConnell told his caucus that challenging the results would force Republicans to take a “terrible vote” because they would need to vote it down and appear against President Donald Trump. Senate Majority Whip John Thune (R-S.D.) and Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) also echoed McConnell’s remarks.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...h.html#ixzz6gnPi13K9

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:
Mitch demonstrated a courtesy. As of this moment Biden won the Electoral College. That may change. You guys make it sound like he committed treason. Grow up. He single handedly saved the Judiciary. All the federal courts. He’s securing appointments this very week. His legacy will last generations.

You should be thanking him.

The same judiciary that’s been shitting the bed since 11/3? Hard to imagine that going any worse with non-PDJT appointments..?

I call BS on that one. It most certainly can get worse in a variety of ways if Biden and Schumer were calling the shots. If you truly believe that all of Trump's judges and all of his appointments (like Barr) were useless and just as bad as a Democrat appointee, why do you care if he prevails?

Before 11/3 I believed there was a difference. Since then, it’s become increasingly clear there really isn’t much difference. Doesn’t seem to matter which car you’re in, if you’re heading towards a cliff and one is doing 60mph and the other is only going 10mph. You’re going over the cliff.

My major disappointment is that the democrats are playing for keeps and the republicans are playing with themselves. Imagine if the roles had been reversed and a video showed a Trump pole worker with a suitcase of votes. Within a matter of hours antifa/blm would be out in front of her storefront protesting and chasing away would be patrons. Bricks would be thrown, fires would be lit, looting would happen. Yet, absolutely none of that has happened. We know her name. We know where she works. What’s happened to her? Nothing. Some of us have probably even supported her business over the last few weeks. Talk about an asymmetrical war.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

The mask is off the Turtle ...

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

... local state and US House races are still always up for grabs. Damn it, stop trying to talk people out of voting. It still matters.

You mean local state elections like the ones that gave us a GOP-dominated House and Senate in Michigan that sat on their hands while Gov. Whitmer run roughshod over the state, enabled massive election fraud and then, when it was shown to have occurred, continued to sit on their hands? That kind of local state elections?

Hear me: I will never vote for another Republican ever again. The Democrats could nominate the Evil, Lying Harpy from the Burning Pits of Hell and I still wouldn't vote for a God damned Republican.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Hear me: I will never vote for another Republican ever again. The Democrats could nominate the Evil, Lying Harpy from the Burning Pits of Hell and I still wouldn't vote for a God damned Republican.

Well... you did help to keep Hillary (the Evil, Lying Harpy from the Burning Pits of Hell) out of the White House for 4 years by voting Republican.

quote:
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

If voting doesn't matter.... it's getting closer.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
In other news, the President still acts, well, presidential, and he doesn't appears to be someone "on the way out".

New Executive Order Reduces Restrictions On Occupational Licensing

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 9:39 AM PT – Tuesday, December 15, 2020

President Trump has continued his work to create better economic opportunities for America’s workers.

On Monday, he signed an executive order on Increasing Economic and Geographic Mobility aimed at “alleviating unnecessary regulatory burdens.” The order cites a dramatic increase in the percentage of jobs that now require a government-mandated license.

Less than 5 percent of jobs required a license in the 1950s, mostly doctors lawyers and other occupations that require extensive formal education. Today, however, that number is between 25 and 30 percent. It can include anything from ballroom dance instructors to martial arts teachers.

The order builds on a measure the President introduced in 2019, the Governors’ Initiative on Regulatory Innovation, which has been implemented most recently by Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Missouri and South Dakota.

“And I think they’re very happy about the fact that we have cut regulations like nobody in the history of our country,” stated President Trump. “We have, in less than three years, we’ve cut more regulations than any President for their full term or terms.”

The executive order gives power to state and federal governments to “actively supervise” licensure boards to ensure that their regulations are not overly restrictive and do not limit economic competition.

Licensing requirements, the President pointed out, have a severe effect on job creation and profitability with current measures costing 2.8 million jobs and $200 billion every year.

During a fireside chat earlier this month, Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia highlighted the work President Trump has done in reversing the current course of regulatory induced economic decline as well as forging an easier path to the labor force for those who want it.

“This President has done more to promote the elimination of unnecessary regulatory burdens than any president, including even Ronald Reagan who made such a great contribution,” Scalia stated.

This particular measure also encourages those who are often excluded from the workforce, namely individuals with criminal records, to seek out licensing opportunities whenever possible.

Another group that routinely reports finding difficulty entering the local labor force are those in military families whose constant relocations can make licensing impossible. The President outlined a regulatory process that includes a “good faith” clause to solve this, so licenses can follow the worker wherever they land.

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a question for the Forum. If the election goes to the House of Representatives to be settled, because the Electoral College is deemed fradulent, then I understand that each state in the House shall have one vote (rather than having the House delegation each vote, like they would on normal business).

How is that vote determined? Does each state delegation to the House meet and decide how their one vote shall be cast? I have heard that it depends upon the composition of the state House, for example, Virginia's one vote would be determined by the composition of the General Assembly of Virgina. I have my doubts about that but I looked in the Constitution and could find nothing that described how each state's vote shall be arrived at.

Does anyone on the Forum know the answer?

Posts: 201 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
have a question for the Forum. If the election goes to the House of Representatives to be settled, because the Electoral College is deemed fradulent, then I understand that each state in the House shall have one vote (rather than having the House delegation each vote, like they would on normal business).

How is that vote determined? Does each state delegation to the House meet and decide how their one vote shall be cast? I have heard that it depends upon the composition of the state House, for example, Virginia's one vote would be determined by the composition of the General Assembly of Virgina. I have my doubts about that but I looked in the Constitution and could find nothing that described how each state's vote shall be arrived at.

Does anyone on the Forum know the answer?

posted December 15, 2020 10:35 PM Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-donald-trump-video/

Michigan’s Matt Sealy Explains How President Trump Has SEVERAL Paths To Victory…”Never count Donald Trump out!” [VIDEO]

Basement Joe as our next president, and the efforts of activist judges to discredit brave whistleblowers who’ve come forward to share their stories of voter fraud and intimidation they witnessed, it’s difficult to remain hopeful about President Trump’s chances of re-election. It’s hard to imagine good and honest Americans will prevail in their efforts to defeat decades of dirty, organized voter fraud in America. In one brilliant, heartfelt explanation, Michigan patriot Matt Sealy has given Trump supporters some very good reasons to keep hope alive.

In spite of the many setbacks by unfair court rulings and pushback from the media, Democrats, and RINOs, President Trump still has several paths to victory.

Watch Matt Sealy explain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...f1Y&feature=emb_logo

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Ask a question, get a video.

I tried watching that guy - I didn't make it.

I'm guessing that, like election procedures, each states' legislature determines how/who is sent. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 50 different ways.
I also wouldn't be surprised if they have to dig up the answer from somewhere deep in their laws because they don't actually know.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

It would be up to that State's delegation in the House. The State legislatures already had their say, on Monday, and they punted. I would presume each state delegation to the House would meet and decide how their one vote shall be cast... as you suggested.
But the EC vote would first have to be objected to on Jan. 6 which Mitch McConnell is trying to prevent. He doesn't want to go down that path.

-rduckwor

posted Hide Post
I’ll just have to lurk on the politics, I’m mad enough to eat shit.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Gateway Pundit explains Matt Sealy's video and how it could play out.

from GP article:

Remember… Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today, but that means nothing.

The votes will be opened, and at that point, one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of electors’ votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection, everything changes. Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator, with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats with 20 delegation votes.

If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

GP on the Matt Sealy video

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

It would be up to that State's delegation in the House. The State legislatures already had their say, on Monday, and they punted. I would presume each state delegation to the House would meet and decide how their one vote shall be cast... as you suggested.
But the EC vote would first have to be objected to on Jan. 6 which Mitch McConnell is trying to prevent. He doesn't want to go down that path.

I read somewhere yesterday that they only need one GOP senator to object. I'm counting on Ted Cruz to be that patriot. Mitch doesn't have enough strength to twist Ted's arm, imo.

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This explains the remaining play options with the exception of one. The last option is the insurrection act or Trump declaring a National Emergency as outlined in his 2018 executive order.

quote:
The only hope now -- and it is as good, if not better, than any hope since voting ended -- lies in the alternate electors for Trump sent Monday by seven states. The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives is sure to ignore the Trump alternate electors, so Trump can’t win at this stage. But the Republican-controlled Senate also will consider electors, and if they choose Trump’s over Biden’s, it’s a standoff: the House for electing Biden, the Senate for electing Trump.

The rules for choosing between competing electors are vague. Congress may choose not to count states with two sets of electors, which automatically means neither candidate reaches the necessary 270 electoral votes. This is never-before-traveled terrain.

The resulting deadlock would make Congress unable to announce a winner.

Then the matter will go, per the Constitution, exclusively to the House of Representatives, where each state will get only one vote and where Republican states outnumber Democratic states. Voila! Trump is reelected.

This is where the multiple lawsuits and their voluminous affidavits and experts’ declarations pay off.

The alternate pro-Trump electors in seven swing states are the fruit of all the lawsuits. The lawsuits allowed all the charges of fraud to be aired and the public -- and elected officials -- to learn just how badly Democrats behaved.

Anything filed in court is privileged, which protects the plaintiffs. Without lawsuits, accusing anyone of fraud would have been very risky, and probably gotten Trump's people sued for libel. What his campaign would be shy to say outside of court became protected speech when said in lawsuits.

This means the court shuffle has been a dance for show, not for immediate results. All the players know what's been going on. They've each played out their scripts for the public's benefit. For Republicans the lawsuit flurry got their case aired and launched other investigations to reveal even more crimes to provide ammo to pull the trigger on what really matters: Congress tallying Electoral College votes and the final House of Representative vote, one per state.

I suspect all along this been the Trump team’s intention. They aren’t stupid. They knew the courts weren’t going to overturn a national election a mere five weeks after voting. Not even in one state. Not even a blatantly crooked state.

What's really been going on is they have made their "case" in the court of public opinion, which is the one that carries real weight with politicians, even with SCOTUS.

It's worked pretty well. Half the nation is persuaded the election was rigged. That wouldn't have happened with just mainstream press coverage and no lawsuits. In a real sense, power still lies with the people. We're about to find out how much power.

Will evidence, filed affidavits and expert testimony from all the lawsuits and the news coverage they generated be influential enough to nudge the Senate to recognize Trump’s electors in the disputed states? We'll see. Should whatever happens end up before SCOTUS, we'll also see how the court of public opinion influences the robed guys and gals.

Coughing Joe’s declarations aside, no one is president-elect until at least Jan. 6 when electors are tallied in Congress.

Here’s the rub. It is likely to come down to the RINOs. Should Sen. Mitt Romney abandon the Republican cause and take enough RINOs with him, Trump can fail by his alternative electors not getting enough votes in the Senate. If so, the #NeverTrumpers will have the final say.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...e.html#ixzz6gnnyvf8p
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Let's pray that more than one or two senator(s) has the balls to stand up and object...strenuously! Country first, the party can stand in line.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

[ slow clap ]

So heroic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post