SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 ... 1147
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Nor is he “National guard”

Thank God. I couldn't imagine that if it were true.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8917 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sig2340:

It appears that the Republicans in Congress are going to get to the bottom of the poor security for DJT. There is likely internal communication about providing minimal protection of Trump. Hopefully if there is, and it is exposed, some Dems will lose their jobs and hopefully security clearances.

Rep. Mace sounds like a great person to have on the side of truth.

-c1steve

Posts: 4121 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I think he’s off to the left of the vehicle. The video quality is dogshit and the perspective is funny, but I don’t believe he pointed his rifle straight at the windshield, no.

Take a poor quality video, make a tinfoil claim, and folks start amplifying it..

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I think the dims have concluded that the truth isn't on their side and they are done with it. It's all a fantasy world now.

Posts: 7631 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I think he’s off to the left of the vehicle. The video quality is dogshit and the perspective is funny, but I don’t believe he pointed his rifle straight at the windshield, no.

That's how I see it too.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
At 3:01 in the video below you can see the 2nd floor windows on the building adjacent to the lower roof on the building in which the shooter took his shots from.

Were we not told that a counter sniper team was positioned on the second floor of that building.
So then it would seem the shooter was right outside the position of the counter sniper team on the second floor.
The second floor windows look over the lower roof.
The shooter would have been within 20 yards straight in line from the windows with an unobstructed view.

What am I missing, was not the counter sniper team stationed within that building on the 2nd floor?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
So now 9 days from an assassination attempt on a President, there has been no press conference by the SS or FBI, no statement of what is known and what isn't and what their priorities are. Nothing.

When the police shoot a drug addict, there is a press conference the same fucking day. THE SAME DAY!

It is unfathomable that there is nothing but silence, or refusal to answer simple questions by the Director today when compelled to appear before Congress.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
7/22/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
What is going on in the video clip where the Pennsylvania State Police are ramming a gate with a cruiser? And other Troopers watching on the side line?

[

QUOTE]Originally posted by kimber1911:
At 3:01 in the video below you can see the 2nd floor windows on the building adjacent to the lower roof on the building in which the shooter took his shots from.

Were we not told that a counter sniper team was positioned on the second floor of that building.
So then it would seem the shooter was right outside the position of the counter sniper team on the second floor.
The second floor windows look over the lower roof.
The shooter would have been within 20 yards straight in line from the windows with an unobstructed view.

What am I missing, was not the counter sniper team stationed within that building on the 2nd floor?

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i9i1inbDZ3k?si=AzZaoYzQ11ANqifP" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE]

Posts: 1240 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 808:
What is going on in the video clip where the Pennsylvania State Police are ramming a gate with a cruiser? And other Troopers watching on the side line?

Gate was locked, no one had a key. Response team needed access.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
stepping back and looking at the sequence of events in the country, it all seems very strange

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Deus ex machina

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched Senator Hawley talking about his visit to the Pennsylvania site. He recapped what has been on various news channels and the internet.

He then described his contact with the FBI on site! He was told by an FBI representative that he had to leave the scene and that ¨He was not wanted there!”

Speaking for myself, that is an insulting cluster fuck to treat an elected United States Senator in that manner! I do not know what recourse Senator Hawley can employ to discipline the Director of the FBI; whatever he has at his command should be used against that Director.

What little respect that I had remaining for the FBI after the armed raid on Mar a Lago has evaporated with this incident!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2149 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Mobile Data Reveals Someone Who Regularly Visited Thomas Crooks’ Home and Work Also Visited a Building in Washington DC Near FBI Office
Link to full article.

Who visited Thomas Crooks’ home before he attempted to assassinate President Trump?

Mobile ad data analysis reveals someone who regularly visited Crooks’ Pennsylvania home also visited a building in DC near an FBI office.

GOP Rep. Andy Biggs asked Cheatle if Crooks acted alone.

She refused to answer and referred his question to the FBI.

Cheatle Admits She Knows but Refuses to Say How Many Bullet Casings Found on Roof
Link to full article.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think we may have reached conspiracy theory critical mass.

Standby for a coded message in 14 parts

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Oh noes! S is about to HTF. Eek

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's the pic of the Sheedy Ern Ern girl?

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Cheatle’s testimony before Congress raised more questions than she answered.

Would be great if the public servants would server the public by answering legitimate questions from our legislatures.

She should have taken the opportunity to resolve questions today, but she did the opposite.

Standing by, thanks Para.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Where's the pic of the Sheedy Ern Ern girl?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Too bad she couldn’t have been held in contempt.

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post