SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 ... 1146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ so the story changes yet again? I thought the first story was they identified him by DNA which would have been the fastest DNA match ever accomplished. Now it's from the serial number from the gun? Maybe they knew who he was prior to the shooting. Confused

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The Heisen-Biden Uncertainty Principle

See post at top of this page. It's Schrödinger's Biden. Big Grin

yeah I know but I could get Schrodinger to rhyme with Biden

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
When you surrender your FFL, the bound books and 4473s are sent to archive and likely scanned for future traces. Yes defacto registry

In PA we have to fill out basically a PA State Police version of a 4473 for everything we buy at a gun shop. I'm certain that it's being retained as a de facto gun registry for the state.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Makes sense if it was bought in state.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Dems are consistent at doing whatever is necessary to keep their hands on the reins. Lie, cheat and steal as their past action have shown. Just because Biden is no longer their standard bearer, they are not going to lay down and admit defeat. We can not be complacent. The klacking hyena is the president of the senate which is responsible to receive and count the electoral ballot cast in the presidential election.

Posts: 1074 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Sweet baby Jesus!

I agree with AOC's statement.

I never thought that would happen.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Dayum!

I think I’m adding SC to my list of possible retirement locations…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dayum!

I think I’m adding SC to my list of possible retirement locations…[/QUOTE
--------------------------------------------------

Come on down, the water is warm and the beaches are beautiful.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 248 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
^^ so the story changes yet again? I thought the first story was they identified him by DNA which would have been the fastest DNA match ever accomplished. Now it's from the serial number from the gun? Maybe they knew who he was prior to the shooting. Confused

I’m still waiting to hear more about the parents phone call to the police PRIOR to the shooting where they reported him “missing”.

What led the parents of a 20 yo to make that call when he had only left the house a short time prior?

30 years doing 911, never received a call within hours of an adult being “gone” from concerned parents about the whereabouts of the offspring without some additional relevant concerns such as threats, odd statements, weird behavior, missing firearms, etc.

Pure speculation, but if they knew he was gone, had the rifle and were concerned they likely provided description and info such as weapon description and serial number (it was dad’s rifle).

Once everything happened, as simple as confirming the info with what parents may have provided.

No ones seems to be paying any attention as to what prompted the parents call, what info they provided, and why they were concerned enough to call in the first place. Really curious why no one is digging into that.

Posts: 11219 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Florida Man strikes again! 70 Congressman from Florida posts video of himself on the roof:
https://x.com/RepCarlos/status...%2F%3Fid%3D111916828

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
In PA we have to fill out basically a PA State Police version of a 4473 for everything we buy at a gun shop. I'm certain that it's being retained as a de facto gun registry for the state.

In PA, a completed form SP-113 Application/Record of Sale is required for all retail handgun purchases and most third party transfers. Rifles and shotguns are exempt from this requirement.

Posts: 3562 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Two of the top trending topics on Twitter right now: "WhereIsJoeBiden" and "#ProofofLife" Big Grin

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Dayum!

I think I’m adding SC to my list of possible retirement locations…

That was an epic beatdown.

My favorite line was "Would you like to use my five minutes to write your resignation letter?"

Posts: 6567 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

That's an extraordinarily safe assumption.

Posts: 2521 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Um I haven't seen this Tweet before. Am I seeing this? Did that Guardsmen actually lower his rifle to point directly at the windshield of Trumps car right after he got in? Gotta be AI?

https://x.com/CryptoCzar51/status/1813561095506014234

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I think he’s off to the left of the vehicle. The video quality is dogshit and the perspective is funny, but I don’t believe he pointed his rifle straight at the windshield, no.

Posts: 17620 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Nor is he “National guard”

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37170 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
That Elon, such the wordsmith…

Elon Musk trolls Joe Biden.
Biden's campaign X account @BidenHQ is no longer active under its old handle, and the joke almost wrote itself after the page read "Something went wrong. Try again" for anyone visiting it.

Musk tweeted a picture of the page's error message and needed just two words to drive his point home.

"Sure did," the Tesla founder tweeted. The simple and hilarious tweet has been seen by more than 22 million people as of publication

https://www.outkick.com/cultur...joe-biden-quits-race

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Smile Smile Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
Until someone opens the basement door, he's both alive and dead.

A true student of physics. Big Grin

The Heisen-Biden Uncertainty Principle

Ha !! Nice.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8915 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post