SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
PDJT is on stage in Michigan now - A true Honey Badger...

Posts: 929 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This is from a physician who actually examined the President and rendered his professional opinion, not the SOB criminal Fauci who diagnosed from a distance and dismissed Trump's wound. Roll Eyes And, for Fauci's crime against humanity, I wish the worst things to befall him. That's right.

Trump's doctor reveals shocking new details about ex-president's bullet wound - and just how close he came to dying

By ALYSSA GUZMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and AFP
PUBLISHED: 16:36 EDT, 20 July 2024 | UPDATED: 17:12 EDT, 20 July 2024

A former physician to Donald Trump revealed it's an 'absolute miracle he wasn't killed' after examining his ear post-assassination attempt.

Ronny L Jackson, 57, met Trump, 78, in Bedminster, New Jersey following his near-death experience to 'personally check on him.'

'I am extremely thankful his life was spared,' Jackson wrote in a Saturday letter, uploaded to Truth Social by Trump. 'It was an absolute miracle he wasn't killed.'

The doctor said Trump sustained a two-centimeter - roughly one inch - gunshot wound during last week's attempted assassination

Jackson revealed the Republican nominee had to undergo a CT scan of his head in Pennsylvania after the bullet clipped his ear, and that his injury continues 'intermittent bleeding,' which requires him to keep his bandage on - which has since become a symbol of solidarity among his supporters.

The memo from former White House physician Ronny Jackson, now a hardline right-wing lawmaker from Texas, is one of the first detailed accounts of the injury Trump sustained when Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, opened fire at a rally in Pennsylvania one week ago, killing one bystander and wounding two others.

'There was initially significant bleeding, followed by marked swelling of the entire upper ear. The swelling has since resolved, and the wound is beginning to granulate and heal properly,' Jackson said in a letter.

He also said the former president will have to undergo additional exams, including a 'comprehensive hearing exam.'

The 45th President of the United States was initially treated at Butler Memorial Hospital in Pennsylvania, which Jackson praised for their 'outstanding care' and 'excellent job of evaluating him and treating his wound.'

'In summary, Former President Trump is doing well, and he is recovering as expected from the gunshot wound sustained last Saturday afternoon,' Jackson said.

The medical physician will head to Grand Rapids, Michigan, with Trump and 'remain by his side throughout the weekend to provide any medical assistance he needs.'

Jackson will return to Washington DC on Monday, before heading back to Amarillo, Texas, where he lives, by the end of the week.

Crooks attempted to assassinate Trump as he spoke at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, last Saturday.

He was shot dead by Secret Service sharpshooters after his shots grazed Trump's ear, killed rally attendee Corey Comperatore, and wounded another.

Jackson, who retired from the Navy as a rear admiral last year, was first appointed to the White House medical unit under former president George W. Bush, then became the president's doctor in 2013, under Barack Obama.

But he gained national fame after effusively praising Trump's health and 'great genes' in 2018, declaring: 'I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old.'

Soon after, Trump nominated him to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, but Jackson withdrew his name from consideration following allegations he had improperly handed out drugs and was sometimes drunk at work.

During his campaign for Congress, Jackson positioned himself as a close Trump supporter, endorsing the narrative that Obama had 'weaponized' the government to spy on Trump.

He also broke ranks with public health officials on the coronavirus, saying that mask-wearing should be a 'personal choice,' and he questioned Joe Biden's cognitive capacity to run for president.

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Another angle of the chaos right after the assassination attempt.

https://x.com/LangmanVince/status/1814609179652370848

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
This is from a physician who actually examined the President and rendered his professional opinion, not the SOB criminal Fauci who diagnosed from a distance and dismissed Trump's wound. Roll Eyes And, for Fauci's crime against humanity, I wish the worst things to befall him. That's right.

As I recall, when searching for necessary truth(s) during COVID (as it had become clear that the .gov, the media, and the medical 'industry' were NOT providing any!), I learned that apparently Fauchi had NEVER treated a patient during his entire career! Kind of a 'Dr' in name only, just like 'Dr' Jill. Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9432 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://x.com/LangmanVince/status/1814609179652370848

Just love it how the battle ready guys wait behind the big truck. Then run out after the cars go by

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6401 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Trump at a rally in Michigan tonight

https://www.foxnews.com/video/5614615980001

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Trump at a rally in Michigan tonight

Speaking right now and he's killing it. Even more energetic than a couple days ago. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
YouTuber Brandon Herrera has made several assassination recreation videos (e.g. Lincoln). He posted one this afternoon that:
  • recreated Trump's ear shot to debunk some of the bullshit conspiracy theories the Left has been touting
  • used 100,000 frame per second cameras
  • recreated the USSS shot that took out the trash

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23645 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    wishing we
    were congress
    posted Hide Post

Be not wise in
    thine own eyes
    Picture of kimber1911
    posted Hide Post
    President Trump is knocking it out of the park tonight in Michigan.

Hitting all the issues to include men in women’s sports, election integrity, renaming our great military bases, tearing down our history and statues, etc.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
    Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    always with a hat or sunscreen
    Picture of bald1
    posted Hide Post
    Agreed. And he's not shirking from naming names. Love the hits on Miley and the UAW Prez among others.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
    USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16512 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Savor the limelight
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by VictimNoMore:
    quote:
    Originally posted by trapper189:
    There’s an airport on the Butler Farm Show grounds. Wouldn’t that make flying recreational drones there illegal? The Secret Service probably couldn’t get the required FAA waiver.

That airport is an uncontrolled field, in Class G airspace. Without a TFR in place (and hoping that DJI geofences the TFR area so that you can’t fly) … pretty much anybody could fly a drone there.
    The question is - why was there no counter-drone measures in place? Oddly enough, DJI makes one of the better systems used by law enforcement.

There’s a 10 nautical mile diameter TFR around Grand Rapids, MI for VIP movement. Link Smile

Posts: 11608 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Lt CHEG
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by tatortodd:
    YouTuber Brandon Herrera has made several assassination recreation videos (e.g. Lincoln). He posted one this afternoon that…

Oh, how I wish he won the primary to represent his district in Congress. He’s a legit good dude!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5614 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Regarding Trump’s missing ear bits, how does a doctor repair a 2cm gap or missing tissue?

Fold it together? Or is it even possible?

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    wishing we
    were congress
    posted Hide Post

Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    Rumor has it:

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1814812383061168202

I'll believe it when I see it. Oh, boy, I hope this is true. Mad Mad Mad Mad

The cowardly, incompetent, worthless DEI bitch wants to avoid testifying under oath.

She nearly got President Trump assassinated. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Mad

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109031 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Staring back
    from the abyss
    Picture of Gustofer
    posted Hide Post
    Is it just me, or does it feel as though Trump is the incumbent in this race?

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    PDJT is *more* of the incumbent than FJB is. It is expressed in every facial expression and gesture of each candidate.

I doubt we'll ever see two former Presidents vying again in our lifetime. It's pleasant that nobody can make the "he might do this if elected" accusation stick - they both have to run on their own record.

If we have a merciful God, we'll have another four years of PDJT.

===
    I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Lawyers, Guns
    and Money
    Picture of chellim1
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Gustofer:
    Is it just me, or does it feel as though Trump is the incumbent in this race?

Well we all know dementia Joe didn’t get 81 million votes…

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
    -- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
    -rduckwor

Posts: 24576 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    SF Jake
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by whanson_wi:

If we have a merciful God, we'll have another four years of PDJT.

Oh….I think we will have four new sticky titles here at SigForum!

The Trump Presidency: year V, VI, VII & VIII

Posts: 3157 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post