SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 927
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I'll make this overwhelmingly simple for you. Barry O got over 60+ million votes to become president which set the record for votes cast for a president. Trump got 70+ million votes in November, totally crushing Barry's record. They want us to believe Joe Biden got 80+ million votes to beat Trump and become president.

I agree and let's not forget no matter what anyone thinks of obama, he was an experienced orator and knew how to generate excitement among his base. NO ONE was excited about Biden. The man couldn't fill a parking lot with socially distanced cars and we're supposed to believe he he got 20 million MORE votes than obama? Absolute bullshit.

This election was clearly fraudulent. Anyone with half a working brain and is honest and objective knows this. The fact that they are flaunting it right in our faces with such disdain and disregard without any consequence means they will do it again and again.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
We have done the soap box and we did the ballot box. Only one box is left.

Posts: 53235 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
My take on this is that the Supreme Court is a bunch of elitist cowards.

They sit around and have lunch together each day. The junior member holds the door open, answers knocks on the door, makes up the lunch menu. It's like a college frat.

And when the most important issues our country faces actually gets up to them, they won't call balls and strikes.

I think they didn't want to hear the case because that would have led to everyone hearing all the detailed evidence of election fraud.

Right now winning the majority of the American people over would be a huge accomplishment.

It takes courage to lead and "do what is right". We don't have that in the Supreme Court.

Posts: 19606 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
^^He may become #46, but it won't be legit to me either. Sorry if it seemed ambigious or squishy.
I agree. If the Dems can declare for 4 years that Trump was not "their" President, I can do it to Biden (should he be seated).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^^ From a source deep inside the US Supreme Court as they discussed the pending Texas lawsuit against Pennsylvania et. al. . . .

I don't doubt it... but it's hearsay.

This is where I'm at with it.

quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Still, it's probably how it went down.

I'll go with "not entirely unlikely."

The problem here is confirmation bias. We want to believe this was a bad decision by SCOTUS, so any "evidence" we see that confirms that desire is perhaps given more credence than it should be.

Like I said: I can believe it. I don't know as I do.

I do know I don't trust Roberts in the slightest.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
The problem here is confirmation bias.

Thank you for that reminder.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47415 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I sure as heck believe it and said Kavanaugh was a snake a few weeks ago. Another member on here defended him, but he's a Roberts disciple. Is that exactly how it went down? I don't know, but I'm sure it was pretty freaking close.

The Founding Fathers risked their lives and fortunes against insurmountable odds. These people won't risk their seats at the Kennedy Center.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'm taking the article about the shouting match between the Justices with a metric ton of salt. Reads like click bait to shake the donation tree. Besides this does not read like a opinion of two justices having just left a debate described as a screaming match. Rather tame wording and docile language used to describe something supposedly filled with shouting emotions. This does not read like a opinion disgruntled justices reached it's very matter of fact.

quote:
“I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue,”

-Justice Alito and Justice Thomas.

Not exactly a scathing dissent. Nothing to read between the lines.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8539 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I don't know what was or was not said behind closed doors at SCOTUS. What I do know though is the decision by SCOTUS to punt this case confirmed unquestionably they are exactly what I've come to understand them to be....complete cowards who now sit on a court that is all but irrelevant to more than half of the country. Roberts had already driven them down this path with several other case decisions, and with their unwillingness to step up and do their jobs, they have proven themselves to be more in line with the enemies of this country than those who want to protect it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much ChiCom influence is on the USSC.

The ChiComs own joe and kamala. Do the ChiComs have a justice or two in their pockets?

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sidney Powell: Trump Could Trigger 2018 Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-13-4

Lawyer Sidney Powell asserted that due to alleged foreign interference in the Nov. 3 election, “it’s more than sufficient to trigger” President Donald Trump’s executive order on foreign interference issued in 2018.

In September 2018, Trump signed an executive order that says “not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election,” according to the text of the order.

Powell told The Epoch Times she believes due to that executive order, it can give Trump “all kinds of power … to do everything from seize assets to freeze things, demand the impoundment of the machines,” referring to voting machines.

“Under the emergency powers, he could even appoint a special prosecutor to look into this, which is exactly what needs to happen,” Powell added. “Every machine, every voting machine in the country should be impounded right now. There’s frankly more than enough criminal probable cause to justify that, for anybody who’s willing to address the law and the facts purely on the basis of truth and not politics, or corporate greed, or global wealth.”

For the past month, some, including Maricopa County GOP Chairwoman Linda Brickman, as well as Powell, have alleged Dominion Voting Systems’ machines allowed for votes to be switched from Trump to Democrat candidate Joe Biden. Dominion has pushed back, saying that it’s not possible to change votes, while asserting it has no ties to foreign governments and does not allow its employees to engaged in vote-tabulation efforts.

Powell noted that Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has only a few days left until he is to prepare his report to the president, according to the September 2018 executive order. It’s not clear when—or if—Ratcliffe will issue the report as no public confirmation has been given so far. Little mention has been made of the executive order since it was issued more than two years ago.

Should Ratcliffe issue his order, “It’s going to blow the mind of every citizen in the country who’s willing to look at the truth and the facts,” Powell remarked. “Because there’s never—we’ve never witnessed anything like this in the history of this country. And it’s got to be stopped right now or there will never be a free and fair election.”

The order also stipulates that “within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information,” the heads of the Department of Justice and Homeland Security and “any other appropriate agencies” shall deliver a report evaluating the U.S. general election.

That includes “the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data,” it says.

Posts: 12739 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Believe it if you chose to. My opinion is the "screaming match" allegation needs more independent confirmation than "from a source deep inside the US Supreme Court". Until then, it smells like BS.

Seems to me that senior Justices Alito and Thomas would be happy to authenticate it if it were true. If a SCOTUS justice refuses to uphold the Constitution for fear of civil unrest, wouldn't that amount to malfeasance and impeachment?

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
If only faith could save us.
It can.

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;

Surely our physical bodies all will die and turn to sand, of this we have no control.
However, many forum members believe we are saved by faith and only wish that all had that same certainty.

I have less certainty as to the course our country may take, yet I still have a saving faith.
Your skepticism toward our political process is valid, yet we need not act defeated as the battle rages.

This is not over by a long shot, solider on.

Thank you for this.

It bears repeating.

Keep the faith!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
I wonder how much ChiCom influence is on the USSC.

The ChiComs own joe and kamala. Do the ChiComs have a justice or two in their pockets?
Well, I think Roberts is compromised.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16536 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This looks hopeful.

Nevada Republican Party link.

RSBN parley post link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Sidney Powell: Trump Could Trigger 2018 Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...reaking-2020-12-13-4

I forgot all about that one. Thanks for that post wcb6092.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bullshit! You sir are full of it. I'll make this overwhelmingly simple for you. Barry O got over 60+ million votes to become president which set the record for votes cast for a president. Trump got 70+ million votes in November, totally crushing Barry's record. They want us to believe Joe Biden got 80+ million votes to beat Trump and become president. If you think that's possible in any universe we have access to, you need to seek immediate psychiatric counseling.

I don't want to fling insults back and forth. You're stating your opinion as fact. It wasn't even the highest turnout (percentage wise) in U.S. history. Population grows and numbers get bigger.

And I may suffer from a bit of boy who cried wolf syndrome. I haven't read every affidavit, or examined every lawsuit in depth, but I've done a few. I don't know if it was just luck of the draw but here are a couple a I looked into.

There was the truck driver Morgan that claimed he was drove thousands of ballots from NY to PA. There is nothing beyond his statements to back it up so we have to take him at his word. This is also a guy that talks about how "shadow people" are haunting himself and his family. Does a belief in crazy ghost stuff mean he's lying about the ballots? No, but he doesn't seem like somebody that's a credible witness.

The super duper military intelligence guy SHOCKING BOMBSHELL affidavit that Powell was using as a centerpiece of her cases. Turns out he was a mechanic that washed out of intel training and was never an intelligence analyst of any sort. He now claims he made that clear to Powell from the beginning. So is Powell incompetent or a liar? Or is he? I don't know, but I do know that whatever the case with them the SHOCKING affidavit didn't have anything criminal in it, or even anything very suspicious.

Those are just two examples. There are more. A lot of the claims of fraud fall apart when actually examined. Are their legit ones? Possible, but after seeing so many fall apart I sort of lost interest and trust in them. That's kinda on me, but also on them for promoting so much bullshit.

And early on I stopped trusting Giuliana and Ellis. They'd talk a lot about all their fraud evidence on TV and at hearings. When actually in a courtroom before a judge these are actual quotes from them. There are many more.

Guiliani - “This is not a fraud case"
Goldstein (when asked if their was fraud related to ballots in a PA case) = “To my knowledge at present, no.”
Here's a joint declaration from attorneys representing the Trump campaign in another PA case = "“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots.”

How far into fantasy do we want to go? Now it's because the Supreme Court was threatened or owned by the Chinese? Somebody else has already mentioned the word delusional a couple times. When the other option is that there is a huge conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of people from both major political parties and including judges ranging from a state court all the way up to the supreme court...what's next? The Illuminati? Aliens? Lizard people from the hollow earth?

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alptraum:
I don't want to fling insults back and forth.

But you're going to get them.

I cannot speak for him but I suspect Para might write something like this at this point: "There's more than enough negative "news" about Trump, his supporters, and the election elsewhere on the Internet, etc. People come here to share hope."

I'll not gainsay you, unless you come up with outright fabrications or the like, but neither can I suggest what you're doing here, now, is a wise course of action.

quote:
I haven't read every affidavit, or examined every lawsuit in depth, but I've done a few. I don't know if it was just luck of the draw but here are a couple a I looked into.

Yes, I've seen those things reported on the two you mentioned. I've seen other reports impugning other witnesses and experts.

But not all. I've seen some that have struck me as credible. Enough to suggest something well may have been awry.

quote:
How far into fantasy do we want to go?

Not a good direction to take in this place and at this time.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well then.
Just glad you covered the water leak in Georgia.
I had been wondering about that. Roll Eyes

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Bullshit! You sir are full of it. I'll make this overwhelmingly simple for you. Barry O got over 60+ million votes to become president which set the record for votes cast for a president. Trump got 70+ million votes in November, totally crushing Barry's record. They want us to believe Joe Biden got 80+ million votes to beat Trump and become president. If you think that's possible in any universe we have access to, you need to seek immediate psychiatric counseling.

I don't want to fling insults back and forth. You're stating your opinion as fact. It wasn't even the highest turnout (percentage wise) in U.S. history. Population grows and numbers get bigger.

And I may suffer from a bit of boy who cried wolf syndrome. I haven't read every affidavit, or examined every lawsuit in depth, but I've done a few. I don't know if it was just luck of the draw but here are a couple a I looked into.

There was the truck driver Morgan that claimed he was drove thousands of ballots from NY to PA. There is nothing beyond his statements to back it up so we have to take him at his word. This is also a guy that talks about how "shadow people" are haunting himself and his family. Does a belief in crazy ghost stuff mean he's lying about the ballots? No, but he doesn't seem like somebody that's a credible witness.

The super duper military intelligence guy SHOCKING BOMBSHELL affidavit that Powell was using as a centerpiece of her cases. Turns out he was a mechanic that washed out of intel training and was never an intelligence analyst of any sort. He now claims he made that clear to Powell from the beginning. So is Powell incompetent or a liar? Or is he? I don't know, but I do know that whatever the case with them the SHOCKING affidavit didn't have anything criminal in it, or even anything very suspicious.

Those are just two examples. There are more. A lot of the claims of fraud fall apart when actually examined. Are their legit ones? Possible, but after seeing so many fall apart I sort of lost interest and trust in them. That's kinda on me, but also on them for promoting so much bullshit.

And early on I stopped trusting Giuliana and Ellis. They'd talk a lot about all their fraud evidence on TV and at hearings. When actually in a courtroom before a judge these are actual quotes from them. There are many more.

Guiliani - “This is not a fraud case"
Goldstein (when asked if their was fraud related to ballots in a PA case) = “To my knowledge at present, no.”
Here's a joint declaration from attorneys representing the Trump campaign in another PA case = "“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots.”

How far into fantasy do we want to go? Now it's because the Supreme Court was threatened or owned by the Chinese? Somebody else has already mentioned the word delusional a couple times. When the other option is that there is a huge conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of people from both major political parties and including judges ranging from a state court all the way up to the supreme court...what's next? The Illuminati? Aliens? Lizard people from the hollow earth?

How far into fantasy??? bigdeal is right you are full of crap. People like you are exactly the types who give RINOs cover to be cowards.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post