SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
That dumb bitch, who I never heard of until this week, is trying to say that white suburban housewives will determine the election because of abortion

Abortion is way down the list, and Trump has sold his brand on blacks, hispanics, union workers, young Gen X, etc. all based on the shitty economy and the illegal invaders. And Democrat "white suburban housewives" who care about abortion will NEVER vote Trump, no matter what. And many "white suburban housewives" live outside CA or NY and are pro life.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

Maybe the only 'white suburban housewives' she knows are the ones who get to sell the pieces.

Posts: 9402 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
first Trump visited Virginia, now JD Vance is coming to Radford University on Monday

Sounds like they are serious

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Newest home screen. Cool

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Didn't we just hit 1000 pages a few days ago?
Kinda blew through a few kinda quick there.
Eek

Posts: 23190 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Didn't we just hit 1000 pages a few days ago?
Kinda blew through a few kinda quick there.
Eek

It's been a bit of a busy week ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16630 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I love that opera. Maccio is a great singer but Pavarotti was on a different level.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
The Latest from the WSJ, there was a drone there.

Drumroll.... but it was the shooter scoping out the protection. Unbelievable.

WSJ link

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
There’s an airport on the Butler Farm Show grounds. Wouldn’t that make flying recreational drones there illegal? The Secret Service probably couldn’t get the required FAA waiver.

Posts: 11597 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
WSJ link

Pay wall.

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Trump Gunman Flew Drone Over Rally Site Hours Before Attempted Assassination
Link that Citizen Free Press has.

A gunman who tried to kill Donald Trump was able to fly a drone and get aerial footage of the western Pennsylvania fairgrounds shortly before the former president was set to speak there, law-enforcement officials briefed on the matter said, further underscoring the stunning security lapses ahead of Trump’s near assassination.

Thomas Matthew Crooks flew the drone on a programmed flight path earlier in the day on July 13 to scour the Butler Farm Show grounds ahead of Trump’s ill-fated rally, the officials said. The predetermined path, the officials added, suggests Crooks flew the drone more than once as he researched and scoped out the event site.

The use of the drone was just one way in which authorities have said Crooks planned his attack. Crooks, described by friends as very smart yet withdrawn, began researching the site shortly after the Trump campaign announced the rally on July 3, and registered for the event on July 7, officials said. He visited the farm show grounds a few days later to scope it out.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the pictures of the Secret Service helping him carry the ladder to the building. The farce would be complete.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
@trapper189

There is a mechanism in place to get authorization to fly a drone on or near an airport.
LAANC System

The problem with the story though is there should have been a TFR in place. So if the story about the drone is true he must have flown it before the TFR took effect.

Posts: 11206 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
^^^^^^^^^

I posted earlier in the week that ex-agent Dan Bongino was told by his contacts in the SS that only three of the agents guarding Trump were Secret Service, all others were personnel from Homeland Security.

I take Bongino's opinion with a grain of salt however, this story may be gaining some legs and helping to support the belief of willful knee-capping of resources and minimizing of priorities by USSS & DHS upper-management.

https://x.com/collinrugg/statu...304000931758225?s=42

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1814304000931758225" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 672px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px auto; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

So when we hear on tape “what do we do?” “What do we do?” We hear it because they weren’t USSS. They were homeland security or someone else. Sure they were dressed up like USSS but they weren’t. Otherwise their USSS training would have kicked in and they would done what they were trained to do and wouldn’t have had to ask “What do we do?”

It’s why they ran around in circles looking like they didn’t know what to do. Truth likely is…they didn’t. They’d never done it before in training.

That’s why they can’t reholster their guns. That’s why they adjust their sunglasses…They were rent-a-cops from another department.

Fucking tools were trying to get him killed.

0:01

Posts: 4279 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
^^^It's my understanding that the "what do we do" came from the female SS agent that's not part of the protection detail. I'm not sure, so correct me if someone knows, do all SS agents go through protective detail training?

Posts: 11206 | Location: The Magnolia State | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I'm waiting for the pictures of the Secret Service helping him carry the ladder to the building. The farce would be complete.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
There’s an airport on the Butler Farm Show grounds. Wouldn’t that make flying recreational drones there illegal? The Secret Service probably couldn’t get the required FAA waiver.

That airport is an uncontrolled field, in Class G airspace. Without a TFR in place (and hoping that DJI geofences the TFR area so that you can’t fly) … pretty much anybody could fly a drone there.
The question is - why was there no counter-drone measures in place? Oddly enough, DJI makes one of the better systems used by law enforcement.

Posts: 3858 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Maybe TMC didn't have a TRUST certificate for sUAS and the USSS or FAA will issue a post-mortem citation.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
WSJ link

Pay wall.

Pay wall get around.

https://archive.ph/hkCFy

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
New details on kill shot that took down would-be Trump assassin at Pennsylvania rally

The shot that killed the man who attempted to assassinate former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania last Saturday was a “one in a million shot,” according to a source familiar with the investigation into shooting.

Fox News learned from the source the kill shot was a single shot taken by a Secret Service counter sniper whose view was obscured.

The local tactical team also took a shot on the would-be assassin, but missed.

The Secret Service sniper who took the shot that killed 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks could only see Crooks’ gun scope and the top of his eye and forehead because the lip of the roof was blocking the sniper’s view.

The source described the shot to Fox as a “one in a million shot.”

Fox News

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16881 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post