SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Remember when Gabby Giffords got shot and the media crucified Sarah Palin for a picture with a target on Giffords? Where is the outrage now?

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
AFAIK, about all that could be done would be to announce the closing of entire departments- and that would be an excellent idea for his first day in office, but I doubt much of anything will be done.

‘96 worked because Gingrich planned it for years.

It takes that level of pre-planning to be able to actually help the Republic.

Posts: 5902 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Up to us to make this happen. Get everyone you can to vote for Trump

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:
Remember when Gabby Giffords got shot and the media crucified Sarah Palin for a picture with a target on Giffords? Where is the outrage now?

That was (D)ifferent.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
If it was a SR25 which placed the kill shot on Crooks noggin, call me impressed as that was a 330 yard shot. I recall the 1st year of the KAC .308. Stoner proposed to Remington Arms that they make a barrel which is up to the standards of his rifle. Remington, long known for barrel quality, countered with, KAC should build a rifle which would be up to the quality of a Remington barrel. I recall the article of the test shooting of the SR25. Most rounds tested were nearly through the same hole at 100 yards.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I don't think I've seen it mentioned, but wouldn't that water tower in the back of that picture be a perfect spot for a counter sniper team? Yet it was unmanned? A 3rd grader would've known to put a team up there.

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Gotta love a pastor with a sense of humor.

Posts: 20562 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Missed that last night. That was darn funny!

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Musk reveals amount of money he's donating to Rep. PAC

“Billionaire Elon Musk has said he plans to commit a massive, monthly donation to a new pro-Trump super political-action committee.

Musk had indicated that he planned to start his donations in July to the America PAC, backing former President Donald Trump's presidential run.

The total contribution from the Tesla CEO and head of social media platform X will be a stunning $45 million a month. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13638091

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9433 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by Schmelby:

That was (D)ifferent.

It's not the revenge he's after, it's the reckonin

Posts: 1325 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

This needs to be embedded right here! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9428 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
That was good.

Thank you for posting.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7389 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/zebulgar/status/1812334733013229930

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Secret Service boss just said no one was placed on that roof because it was sloped and would be unsafe. Anyone else realize whats wrong with that statement?

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rooftop was too steep to have an Agent on it? Are you serious? That rooftop looked almost flat. The rooftop where the snipers were located appeared to be steeper than the roof Crooks was on.

United States Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle acknowledged in the interview that responsibility for the security failure that led to the attempted assassination of Trump ultimately rests with herself.

She said the Secret Service was aware of the security vulnerabilities presented by the building Crooks took a sniper's position on to aim at Trump. However, a decision was made not to place any personnel on the roof.

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she said.

LINK

Posts: 617 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I cannot wait until Donald Trump is back in office and fires that DEI hire on day one. She has no business being head of any protective detail, much less the most important one in the Western Hemisphere.

Everything she's saying now is lying bullshit, to cover up for her ineptitude and complete disregard for President Trump. She needs to go and she will go the moment Trump is back in office.

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I have no idea about JD Vance and never heard of him before. Interesting choice in my view. I hope he finds a place for Vivek in the administration.

Well, Bill Kristol thinks he's a bad pick, which should tell you all you need to know.

https://x.com/BillKristol/status/1812986727096594922

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
You got it Ranger, the BS is so deep right now. Okay they were inside. There is a two story building with a window that over looks that roof, were they on their phones surfing the internet or sleeping.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The more info we get on this, the more furious I become!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post