SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thank God for President Trump!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39220 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
Absolutely!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44446 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, President Trump has now been given a full Presidential Security package, as he should've had the whole time. Not many women are likely on those details.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30882 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
You're looking at a split second in time during a period of intense activity to swarm the former President. I wouldn't read too much into it. The video of her being unable to holster her firearm is a bit more concerning.

What is concerning is that they've got a short fat chick, who likely couldn't pass any reasonable PT test, guarding a 6'4" man. And what about the other chick there who seemed overly concerned with donning her sunglasses and straightening out her jacket than anything else? Gotta look good, I suppose. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/greg_price11/status/1813040946340143135

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Trump is shaking hands at the RNC lots of S.S. agents around him, NO WOMEN AGENTS.

I noticed that. The one from Saturday that could find her holster must have been at home.

Probably already filing her disability claim due to PTSD.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
My eyes filled with tears behind my glasses seeing President Trump come on stage. Must be getting soft in my years. We are living history.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty much supports my thoughts about the multiple counter-sniper teams and the issues they were dealing with. First time I've seen where team-3 was positioned and were likely the shooters that took out Crooks.

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This short article is from The Conservative Treehouse. . .

Alarming Update – Trump Shooter Was Seen on Roof 30 Minutes Prior to Shots, Thomas Crooks Was Photographed by Law Enforcement With Picture Forwarded

. . .and does address what has already been discussed here about the shooter being observed and reported by citizens getting onto the rooftop, but it also includes a picture of the "Secret Service Security Bubble" which I have not seen before, which includes a triangle shape USSS 'exclusion' zone of the shooter's position, as well as the water-tower (being outside of their security perimeter altogether).

If what is presented in this drawing is authentic, it is inexcusable and unimaginable of course how these areas were not covered by USSS.

So, why was that building clearly not in the SS "security bubble"? By that drawing, it's oddly out of the perimeter.

And why did someone draw a big Pac-man on the photo?

Pac-man by kpkina, on Flickr

(It also says "Amuse on X" in the corner.)

Looks like Pacman

Posts: 53779 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Glad someone else noticed.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16883 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
This short article is from The Conservative Treehouse. . .

Alarming Update – Trump Shooter Was Seen on Roof 30 Minutes Prior to Shots, Thomas Crooks Was Photographed by Law Enforcement With Picture Forwarded

. . .and does address what has already been discussed here about the shooter being observed and reported by citizens getting onto the rooftop, but it also includes a picture of the "Secret Service Security Bubble" which I have not seen before, which includes a triangle shape USSS 'exclusion' zone of the shooter's position, as well as the water-tower (being outside of their security perimeter altogether).

If what is presented in this drawing is authentic, it is inexcusable and unimaginable of course how these areas were not covered by USSS.

So, why was that building clearly not in the SS "security bubble"? By that drawing, it's oddly out of the perimeter.

And why did someone draw a big Pac-man on the photo?

Pac-man by kpkina, on Flickr

(It also says "Amuse on X" in the corner.)

Looks like Pacman

Because one of these would have been funnier, but a sex harassment suit too.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Of course they were inside, that's where the AC and the donuts were.
Your at least half right. Now waiting on the doughnuts story to come out.

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt

There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

The operations plan had them stationed inside the building looking out windows toward the Trump rally. The information about the three snipers being inside the building was first reported by BeaverCountian.com.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him. Crooks took out a rangefinder and the sniper radioed to the command post. Crooks disappeared again and then came back a third time with a backpack. The snipers called in with information that he had a backpack and said he was walking towards the back of the building.

Officers believe that Crooks might have used an air conditioning unit to get on top of the roof.

By the time other officers came for backup, he had climbed on top of the building and was positioned above and behind the snipers inside the building, the officer said.

Two other officers who heard the sniper's call tried to get onto the roof. State police started rushing to the scene, but by that time, a Secret Service sniper had already killed Crooks, the officer said.

–CBS News' Anna Schecter

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
These people are unreal

https://twitter.com/EndWokenes.../1813064515350851611

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3625 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
President Trump should ask Vivek Ramaswamy to head the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management, and tell him his job is halving the fed.gov budget and RIFing 50% of the fed.gov workforce, feds and contractors (like me) included.

I know I'm late to this, but I totally agree. I read on Twitter that Vivek should be selected to replace Vance as Ohio's Senator. But, I think he could be much more effective in a Trump Administration post helping to clear out the deep state cesspool in the federal gov't.

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
President Trump should ask Vivek Ramaswamy to head the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management, and tell him his job is halving the fed.gov budget and RIFing 50% of the fed.gov workforce, feds and contractors (like me) included.

I know I'm late to this, but I totally agree. I read on Twitter that Vivek should be selected to replace Vance as Ohio's Senator. But, I think he could be much more effective in a Trump Administration post helping to clear out the deep state cesspool in the federal gov't.

I LOVE the idea but would the rules for RIFing the bureaucracy and their seemingly lifelong jobs have to be changed by CONgress? (In other words, never going to happen)
Could an Exec Order do it?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3869 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
I LOVE the idea but would the rules for RIFing the bureaucracy and their seemingly lifelong jobs have to be changed by CONgress? (In other words, never going to happen)

Per the Biden Doctrine, there are no limitations.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Per the Biden Doctrine, there are no limitations.

Well alrighty then!
Let the scythe start swinging! This .gov bloated bullshit has GOT to go.
I’ll believe it when I see it.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3869 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I have no idea about JD Vance and never heard of him before. Interesting choice in my view. I hope he finds a place for Vivek in the administration.

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:

As Ramaswamy pointed out, the civil service rules protect individual employees, not large numbers chosen for an executive branch RIF.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31986 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post