SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 1141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
This picture seems appropriate.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
no words necessary

Posts: 13558 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
As expected, this assassination attempt has changed the campaigns and Trump's standing in America. Democrats in Congress feel the process of ousting Biden has stopped, and that Trump will win.

quote:
A senior House Democrat reportedly told Axios that many in Congress have resigned themselves to a second Trump term following an assassination attempt on the former president’s life this weekend.

Me, I think it was inevitable before the debate and the shooting, but without a doubt, it is unstoppable now; Trump will be #47.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...nd-trump-presidency/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You’re telling me a Secret Service rifle with likely a Schmidt &bender 5-25 or similar and the clearest glass in the world can’t tell a telescope Vs a rifle with a guy on a roof pointing in an aggressive way at inside 150 yards? Screw that clown whoever said that.

FYI Kamala’s female agent that allegedly lost her shit and threw tampons at male agents before being yanked from duty was previously engaged in a $1mm lawsuit vs Dallas PD for alleged discrimination or some shit and she lost that suit. Helluva DEI hire there. Here’s a wild thought. Maybe, just maybe. During election year yank 1-2 guys doing counterfeit money crimes from every major SS office and get them a month or 2 of intense VIP protection re-training for candidate protection during the primary and election season. And the fact RFK Jr still has not been given secret service protection is criminal.

Thanks to God that Ree Tardy Oswald couldn’t dope downrange wind.

Posts: 4954 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Whoa.

The classified documents case just got tossed.

https://x.com/julie_kelly2/status/1812849580398051554

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^That's a shame.

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The only thing better would be to see the FBI agents who planted evidence getting arrested.

Posts: 20557 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Christoper Wray a RINO endorsed choice for Trump. Hope next time when RINOS pushes somebody DJT Goes in the opposite direction. Hope He fires him on Day 1!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8665 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Why did it take so long to dismiss this case on those grounds? Nothing has changed since the raid. Should have been dismissed the next day.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now imagine the public reaction if that commie judge tries to put Donald Trump in jail at his sentencing in September. It would be just too much.

Posts: 109014 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Why did it take so long to dismiss this case on those grounds? Nothing has changed since the raid. Should have been dismissed the next day.

It was due to the recent Supreme Court rulings. Justice Thomas hinted in his concurring opinion that the documents case may end up being a giant waste of time and could eventually be tossed out because he questioned the legitimacy of Smith's appointment.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30881 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
But the legitimacy problem with Smith's appointment existed the day he was appointed. And as much as I agree with Justice Thomas, his comments on that case were pretty much extraneous to the case they ruled on. POTUS immunity has nothing to do with the fact that the Independent Counsel Law had expired, was not renewed and the AG just decided to appoint one anyway.

Posts: 3684 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v56zjn5-bid...%20Millennial%20Live

Posts: 13059 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
On another [automotive] forum that I'm on, it's pretty vitriolic hate for Trump on there [they have a segregated religion & politics subforum]

I don't generally venture into that section, but took a browse today, expecting the usual. There were a few with similar mentalities to what some of the twitter/x posts have shown from the left, but it was much less spewing of hatred than typical.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yes. Justice Thomas standing tall

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
As this cluster unfolds and fingers get pointed, I need to point out that MANY towns in PA simply have no local police force whatsoever and instead rely on the Pennsylvania State Police for coverage and IMO this practice needs to be reigned way in, there are too many areas doing this and they don't pay for it and the PSP ends up getting stretched too thin.

This was a major screwup and some heads need to roll ASAP.

Posts: 34517 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
I can't believe DT relies on USSS for security and always assumed he had a private security detail. I think this assassination attempt shows the USSS can't be relied on, what does he do now?

Why not? He's a former sitting POTUS who's entitled to all the benefits to include protection services for him and his family. His own private security likely has a number of former USSS officers so, interoperability and familiarization with current operations should be relatively seamless.
quote:
As far as USSS blaming local police, I'll assume USSS manages the entire security plan, if the local police didn't do as instructed that's one thing, but if USSS didn't instruct and left that to them without verifying, they're idiots or negligent at least.

Its USSS' show, local and state LE agencies assist. Where they set the boundaries of responsibilities will interesting, still waiting to see if the story of the local LE who came across the shooter on the roof before the activities started is true, and more details to that engagement. Was communications unclear? overwhelmed? incompetent? was this Keystone Kops with attention & directions?

Posts: 15054 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
On another [automotive] forum that I'm on, it's pretty vitriolic hate for Trump on there [they have a segregated religion & politics subforum]

I don't generally venture into that section, but took a browse today, expecting the usual. There were a few with similar mentalities to what some of the twitter/x posts have shown from the left, but it was much less spewing of hatred than typical.

You a Pelican PARF'er?

Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Anybody notice Morning Joe and his girlfriend were not on the air, hiding probably.

Morning Joe’ pulled from air Monday because of Trump shooting
By Oliver Darcy, CNN
Updated 2:34 AM EDT, Mon July 15, 2024

MSNBC
Mika Brzezinski (l) and Joe Scarborough (r) host 'Morning Joe' on MSNBC.
New York
CNN

MSNBC will not air “Morning Joe,” its celebrated politics roundtable program, on Monday, opting to instead air continued breaking news coverage of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Dire predictions serve only to discourage people.

Not my intention to sound depressed or anything but I just remember that it was the FBI that gave us the Russian collusion documents, those two wonderful high quality champions of integrity Strocz and Page.

My faith in the FBI to produce anything approaching reality would be a 180 degree shift over what they’ve been producing for the last decade.

I hope I’m wrong but the FBI is still a Democrat run disinformation organization pretending to be a law enforcement agency.

It’s up to them to prove they are up to the task of getting to the truth. I’m not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. That train left a long time ago.

Posts: 53776 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post