SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
NPR of all places...runs a story about hospitals full..of non COVID patients.

https://www.npr.org/sections/h...dont-even-have-covid

"but now, they're too full. Even in parts of the country where COVID-19 isn't overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than they were before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among others."

none of them can possibly be related to vaccine side effects, nope..cant blame psychotic lockdowns either.

Posts: 775 | Location: FL | Registered: November 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The number of ER patients is mostly back to normal, but patients are so much sicker
This isn't just happening at Sparrow.

"We are hearing from members in every part of the country," says Dr. Lisa Moreno, president of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM). "The Midwest, the South, the Northeast, the West ... they are seeing this exact same phenomenon."

It’s weakened immunity and micro clotting.
This is only the beginning.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24049 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alteon180e:
NPR of all places...runs a story about hospitals full..of non COVID patients.

https://www.npr.org/sections/h...dont-even-have-covid

"but now, they're too full. Even in parts of the country where COVID-19 isn't overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than they were before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among others."

none of them can possibly be related to vaccine side effects, nope..cant blame psychotic lockdowns either.

And they are firing thousands of health care workers around the country for refusing a still experimental covid shot. This is going to turn into a catastrophe the likes of which we have never seen.

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't wait! Smile

Posts: 107461 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I can't wait! Smile

Yup. They will reap what they sow. The ones I feel sorry for are the kids being victimized by their own parents.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The FDA panel has voted 17 to 0 to approve the Pfizer vaccine for 5 to 11-year-olds.
I'm telling you, make these clowns and all their family members fully disclose their investment portfolios and the whole picture will come into focus as to what's really going on.
quote:
One of the FDA Panelists, Dr. Ruben, outlined his support by saying “We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it. That’s the way it goes.”
That is 'not' a doctor. Doctors do not behave like that. That is a bureaucrat making decisions based on his bank account and towing the current totalitarian line.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
If the fuckers could ignore President Trump's Executive orders regarding immigration, I see no reason why others should not be allowed to ignore Potato Joe's (even though he still hasn't signed one Roll Eyes ). I love it.
Great point.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/stkirsch/s...042407654576128?s=10

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Apparently In-Out burgers are closing in the San Fran area because the CEO won’t allow their stores to be vaccine police. I’m going to go have a few In-Out burgers tomorrow.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
In-Out burgers are closing in the San Fran area because the CEO won’t allow their stores to be vaccine police.
Integrity. I've never had an In-N-Out. The "Locations" page of their website is not showing any locations near me. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30640 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Your kids go first. All FDA kids go first; no exceptions. Then pending a review of the data and adverse effects (including assessment of long term effects), we can discuss how safe it is for others.

Quaint idea, but we all know the 'elites' aren't subject to these mandatory measures (just like congress excusing themselves from mandatory vaccines). No, they will inject YOUR kids. And if (God forbid) something bad happens, they will quickly point to the sign preventing legal action against the pharma companies, citing 'greater good' nonsense. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://floridapolitics.com/ar...ory-inspires-others/

The burger chain is fed-up with public heath mandates.
Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis is welcoming In-N-Out Burger to Florida, offering the state as a refuge from California’s “absurd” COVID-19 mandates.

The invitation comes as the burger chain and City of San Francisco lock horns over a COVID-19 vaccine mandate at restaurants. After sparring over the mandate for weeks, the city’s public health department shut down the Golden City’s sole In-N-Out location for failure to comply.

“We refuse to become the vaccination police,” Arnie Wensinger, In-N-Out’s chief legal officer, told the Washington Post.

Posts: 15884 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
GOOD ON In-n-Out!!! I just don’t eat a lot of fast food. Maybe I can buy gift cards for my friends that do. Gotta support the fighters!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Here's something interesting:

https://thelibertydaily.com/bl...ro-hospitalizations/

Our tyrant overlords are taken care of differently than we slaves...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Here's something interesting:

https://thelibertydaily.com/bl...ro-hospitalizations/

Our tyrant overlords are taken care of differently than we slaves...

Yet the stuff is taken off the shelves at my feed store because one can't get a prescription for it filled at the pharmacy. Utter hypocrisy. Mad

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yep. Here's more:

Buried by MSM: 100-200 Members of Congress Successfully Treated for Covid-19 with Ivermectin with ZERO Hospitalizations

We try our best to stay on top of the news that mainstream media tries to bury. It’s often like trying to capture water with cupped hands and some of it spills over, evading our radar. One such bombshell was dropped by the FLCCC Alliance a couple of weeks ago.

Thankfully, Joe Rogan mentioned it and Star Political picked it up…

According to Dr. Pierre Kory and the FLCCC Alliance, between 100-200 members of Congress have been secretly treated for Covid-19 with protocols that include Ivermectin. None of those treated required hospitalization, having successfully used the drug in early stages of Covid-19, just as FLCCC Alliance and others have recommended. This is obviously a major story that mainstream media and Big Tech will desperately try to suppress because it goes against their narrative that Ivermectin is just a horse dewormer.

Imagine if word got out that members of Congress were using the very drug that the CDC and FDA claim is dangerous. Those who stay informed about such things know the drug’s only notable side-effect is that it doesn’t make very much money for Big Pharma and therefore doesn’t help enlarge the wallets of their puppets in government, media, Big Tech, academia, or the healthcare industry.
MyPillow Supply Chain

Ivermectin poses two challenges for the powers-that-be. First, it counters their unhinged push for universal vaccinations. If the jabs don’t work very well, which they do not, and there are proven treatments that save lives without the jabs, then their get-vaxxed con is derailed. Second, the rise of Molnupiravir as an exponentially more profitable treatment would be exposed as a money-grab rather than an attempt to properly treat people.

We need as many Americans to be woken up to the truth about Ivermectin as possible. They have been indoctrinated and gaslighted into believing that this drug, which has been safely administered to billions of people over the years, is somehow suddenly dangerous. The fact that they’re lying about Ivermectin is one of the keys to making people realize Pandemic Panic Theater is all a sham.

If Congress knows Ivermectin is not dangerous and is effective enough against Covid-19 for them, why are they so adamant about keeping it out of the hands of average Americans? If you know the answer to that question, you’ll quickly realize you need to question everything about this “pandemic.”

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/...ro-hospitalizations/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24049 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
100-200 Members of Congress Successfully Treated for Covid-19 with Ivermectin with ZERO Hospitalizations

So if they know this they surely must know who these Congressmen are right? At least some if not all. Lets have some names and let's call these liars out. Let's make them explain this to their constituents in a public forum! Without that why even bother to write the article it serves no purpose.

Or I suppose the Congressmen have the right to medical privacy the rest of us do not.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Buried by MSM: 100-200 Members of Congress Successfully Treated for Covid-19 with Ivermectin with ZERO Hospitalizations
Ah! I see! More "Rules for THEE, but not for ME". OK...I see how it is.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
This gorram Wu Flu Theater is getting damned old

My wife, against my counsel, agreed to go with a friend to see some-or-another thing at some-or-another venue in Detroit. (I refuse to enter Detroit unless absolutely, positively necessary.)

So, now, a little more than 24 hours before the thing, her friend receives an email that she, in turn, forwarded to my wife, saying attendees must either have proof of having submitted to an experimental "vaccine," have proof of having had a negative Covid-19 test within the last 72 hours, or must arrive two hours early and submit to a rapid test.

So: 1-1/2 hours in a car and two hours waiting around for Covid-19 test results.

Frack that for a game of soldiers!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Got mine to support In-Out. Smile

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post