SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
Here is an interesting video from some members of the European Parliament on 10/30/2021 concerning Digital Passports and Vaccines. More and more people are waking up.

At the 15:46 mark, one of the members of the European Parliament shows the contracts between the Companies that produce the Vaccine and the European Union. Most of the information is redacted.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch...gWJgjmrAA3YozZu.html

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, in Lithuania, where this "vaccine passport" horse shit has taken over the country, a government official- I think it was the prime minister- said “If you don’t get vaccinated, then go prepare your grave.”

Man, fuck you. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Yes, in Lithuania, where this "vaccine passport" horse shit has taken over the country, a government official- I think it was the prime minister- said “If you don’t get vaccinated, then go prepare your grave.”

Man, fuck you. Roll Eyes

My response to these Bastards will be "N U T S!"

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Here's a series of twitter posts from a mom who now regrets her decision:

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
^^ This Emily Jo mom bitch--what was the lesson she learned--that the vaccine isn't as safe as she thought or not shaming people who don't make the same decisions, in any regard, as her?

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
^^ This Emily Jo mom bitch--what was the lesson she learned--that the vaccine isn't as safe as she thought or not shaming people who don't make the same decisions, in any regard, as her?

She didn't change her tune until the bills started rolling in. Roll Eyes

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ositive-for-covid-19

Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Sunday she has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

"On Wednesday, in coordination with senior leadership at the White House and the medical team, I made the decision not to travel on the foreign trip with the President due to a family emergency, which was members of my household testing positive for COVID-19," Psaki said in a statement.

"Since then, I have quarantined and tested negative (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday," she added. "However, today, I tested positive for COVID. While I have not had close contact in person with the President or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday — and tested negative for four days after that last contact — I am disclosing today’s positive test out of an abundance of transparency.

Psaki's diagnosis also comes less than two weeks after after Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tested positive for COVID-19 just days following an event with the president.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^ This Emily Jo mom --what was the lesson she learned--that the vaccine isn't as safe as she thought or not shaming people who don't make the same decisions, in any regard, as her?

She learned evil/crazy people eat their own, and the devil their serve doesn't want to be your friend.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, Ginger Goebbels a.k.a. 'Peppermint Patty' has COVID....That's too bad. Wink

I wonder if her Doctor will be prescribing 'Horse Dewormer'? Maybe they told her to go home, take Tylenol, treat her symptoms with cold medicine, and go to the hospital if she can't breathe or her lips turn blue....You know, like they tell the unwashed masses when they get COVID! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ositive-for-covid-19

Jen Psaki tests positive for COVID-19

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Sunday she has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

"On Wednesday, in coordination with senior leadership at the White House and the medical team, I made the decision not to travel on the foreign trip with the President due to a family emergency, which was members of my household testing positive for COVID-19," Psaki said in a statement.

"Since then, I have quarantined and tested negative (via PCR) for COVID on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday," she added. "However, today, I tested positive for COVID. While I have not had close contact in person with the President or senior members of the White House staff since Wednesday — and tested negative for four days after that last contact — I am disclosing today’s positive test out of an abundance of transparency.

Psaki's diagnosis also comes less than two weeks after after Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas tested positive for COVID-19 just days following an event with the president.
But yeah, let's take people's jobs and livelihoods away who don't want to be vaccinated wrecking the economy in the process, for what exactly?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I always figured she'd be OK, vaccination or no. I figured the virus would land on her and say "Oh, you know what? I just remembered, I have uhhh something else to do right now. Important appointment. Urgent and all that, you know. Gotta go!"

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Was Psaki vaccinated?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Was Psaki vaccinated?
Jenny Sack? Yeah, they gave her the jab when she went in to have that ninety pound mole removed from her ass.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I always figured she'd be OK, vaccination or no. I figured the virus would land on her and say "Oh, you know what? I just remembered, I have uhhh something else to do right now. Important appointment. Urgent and all that, you know. Gotta go!"

Perhaps it could... um... circle back to her later?

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I understand they named that mole Thunberg....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Psaki added. "Thanks to the vaccine, I have only experienced mild symptoms, which has enabled me to continue working from home.

From the linked article. Psaki just had to express her gratitude to the almighty vaccine.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
AGAIN, they really need to stop calling this snake oil a “vaccine”. It absolutely does NOT perform the function of one. I’m so sick of that bullshit I could puke.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
AGAIN, they really need to stop calling this snake oil a “vaccine”. It absolutely does NOT perform the function of one. I’m so sick of that bullshit I could puke.
Oh contrare. Go check the 'new' Webster's dictionary definition of 'vaccine'. It's been changed twice this year to provide propaganda and cover for these MRNA gene modification injections.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
^^ This Emily Jo mom --what was the lesson she learned--that the vaccine isn't as safe as she thought or not shaming people who don't make the same decisions, in any regard, as her?

She learned evil/crazy people eat their own, and the devil their serve doesn't want to be your friend.

I'm of the opinion she didn't learn a damn thing.

Thinking it's okay to shame people for being hesitant to get an experimental drug injected into their bodies? Yep, she's a true Leftist and anyone with that mindset really has no clue as to how hypocritical and intolerant they are - and never will.

Too bad for the kid but that was all her doing. She would have gone right on trying to shame others for having a different opinion, even the ones who have experienced the same issues she's dealing with now, if this specific problem hadn't happened to her.

Zero fucks given for her situation.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post