SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 ... 1204
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
You have to check out this grinning sociopath in New Zealand:

“It’s actually really straightforward, if you’ve got a vaccine pass, you can do everything. Basically that’s it!”

I really hate grinning sociopaths. They give me the creeps every time.
New Zealand is competing with Australia for the "Crimes Against Humanity" Awards held in Nuremberg every so often.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“The best treatment by all accounts seems to be the monoclonal antibodies”.
This is also what I have heard, as well as adverse reactions to regeneron.

Are you getting this confused with Remdesivir ?

Ah, Yes. I had confused the two. Thank you.

Remdesivir is what I had heard was causing kidney issues.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well well well!

Germany's outgoing Chancellor, Angela Merkel wants to lock the whole country down hard for two weeks on her way out but the new incoming Chancellor says nicht so schnell Frau Merkel:

Germany's New Leaders Shockingly Reject Merkel's Request For 2-Week Covid Lockdown

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well well well!

Germany's outgoing Chancellor, Angela Merkel wants to lock the whole country down hard for two weeks ...

There's no doubt in my mind Michigan's Governor and Health Dept. would like to do the same, or at least mandate mask usage again. My guess is the only thing that's stopping them trying it is the petition currently making the rounds to prevent such future behavior.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
“The best treatment by all accounts seems to be the monoclonal antibodies”.
This is also what I have heard, as well as adverse reactions to regeneron.

Are you getting this confused with Remdesivir ?

Guilty. I can’t keep these product trade names straight.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Covid Vaccines Are a War on Children
By Stella Paul

The first battles in the Covid War on Children began with the lockdown, forcing kids into isolation, depriving them of education, smothering them with masks, strangling their innate joy and playfulness, and denying them contact with God-given images of human faces.

The tyrants won those first battles, vanquishing our kids. Children are committing suicides in numbers never before seen; their health has plummeted with terrifying rates of obesity and diabetes, their intellectual and social development is languishing, and they are suffering intensely.

Now with children sicker and weaker than ever before, and with parents desperate for a return to “normal,” the tyrants are moving in for the kill with vaccines. The Pop Culture Brigade unleashed Big Bird to tweet about the joys of the jab, promised kids superpowers from the vaccines in a grotesque Pfizer ad, and invited a pop star to the White House to push “Let’s end this pandemic together” to kids.

The medical establishment enthusiastically joined the attack. The American Medical Association urged parents to “seize the opportunity to vaccinate younger kids against Covid-19,” warning them, “Now it is time for parents to act.” The American Academy of Pediatrics flogged the need for instant FDA approval, while its New York branch demanded vaccine mandates for kids to attend school, helpfully adding that “religious or philosophical exemptions should not be given.”

And, of course, the government struck hard with the ultimate power of coercion. California became the first state to mandate vaccines for kids ages 5 and older, denying kindergartners an education until they’re jabbed. New York, fresh from deploying Covid to kill 15,000 nursing home residents, pivoted to kids with a bribery campaign conceived in the pits of hell. Mayor de Blasio announced that jabbed kids are eligible for a $100 gift, which he cheerfully informed them “buys a whole lot of candy.” Sugar destroys the immune system and sets up kids for a lifetime of metabolic dysfunction, but who cares about that? The vaccines are for their health!

The tyrants have been consistent in their messaging onslaught from the beginning: healthy living and natural immunity play no part in overcoming Covid; only the divine gift of pharmaceutical experiments can confer redemption from the viral demon. Now the tyrants are salivating at the profits to be made by plunging lucrative gene modulators into children’s flesh. Already, Pfizer is boasting that it will make as much money from its Covid vaccine in 2021 as it made from all its products in 2020. And wait until 2022, when Fauci assures us that even babies and toddlers will be stabbed with the jab! The tyrants have decreed their right to colonize and exploit your children’s bodies, and your job as parents is to thank them, pay them, and submit.

In the face of this blitzkrieg of intimidation, coercion, and agitprop, how can parents protect their children? What weapons do parents have to fight back? As in any war, the way to win is through courage, unity, and knowledge of the enemy. So, I’ve provided some facts to fortify your information and share with others.

The vaccine is already proven to be dangerous. On November 12th, the CDC released the latest figures from the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). To date, children ages 12 to 17 have suffered 22,782 total adverse events, including 1,400 rated as serious, and 29 reported deaths. Among the deaths: a 17-year-old girl from Washington, a 12-year-old girl from South Carolina, a 13-year-old girl from Maryland, and a 17-year-old girl from Texas. 59 cases of life-threatening anaphylaxis were reported in this age group – with 96% attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine. 552 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) were reported, with all but 10 linked to Pfizer, and 131 cases of blood clotting disorders, with 100% linked to Pfizer.

Vaccine injuries in kids are being censored from the media and buried by the FDA. Maddie de Garay is a 13-year-old girl in Ohio whose mother signed her up for Pfizer’s Covid vaccine clinical trial. She is now catastrophically disabled and has been hospitalized three times in recent months. Yet Comcast refused to show an ad about Maddie, frustrating Maddie’s mother who hoped it would force those responsible to admit to Maddie’s injuries. You can see Maddie’s ad here. Mrs. de Garay documented Maddie’s medical records and submitted them to the CDC, FDA, and NIH’s National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke without getting any meaningful response. Pfizer has categorized Maddie’s systemic injuries as “functional abdominal pain.”

Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Taiwan have stopped vaccinating younger groups because of reported heart damage and other injuries. (See here, here, and here.) All four countries report worrisome rates of myocarditis and pericarditis, which cause heart inflammation, in younger people injected with Covid vaccines. And in Germany, federal data shows that children aged 12 to 17 were far more likely to be damaged from Covid vaccines than from Covid. Children were hospitalized post-vaccine with myocarditis, pericarditis, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Around the world, children are suffering from Covid vaccines.

Pfizer conducted NO long-term studies on their vaccine’s impact on kids – none, nada, zilch, zip. Pfizer admits in its application to the FDA that they will study the long-term effects on kids AFTER they receive authorization. Pfizer’s clinical trials consist of just two small studies of approximately 2,000 kids each. One group was followed for about two weeks after vaccination; the other for two months. That’s it. Two months! That’s the entire basis for injecting millions of kids with experimental vaccines that have unknown consequences for their genetic, reproductive, neurological, immunological, respiratory, and cardiovascular health. What on earth happens to our future if something goes wrong?

Fauci and the FDA admit they don’t know if the vaccines are safe for kids. “The real question that we have not yet answered is the safety data of an mRNA vaccine in young people vis-a-vis myocarditis,” Fauci told Reuters in October. And Dr. Eric Rubin, a voting member of the FDA panel that endorsed the vaccine and editor-in-chief of The New England Journal of Medicine, casually noted, “We’re never going to learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it. That’s just the way it goes.” In other words, what’s important to these “experts” isn’t protecting your kids. It’s protecting the vaccine, with your kids as the unfortunate guinea pigs.

Children’s risk of Covid death or serious illness remains extremely low. Large studies in Britain confirm that children’s risk of being hospitalized or dying from Covid is negligible. 25 children out of 12 million kids in Britain died of Covid, and most of them had severe co-morbidities. Furthermore, children are not significant drivers of infection and pose almost no risk to adults. They do not get frequently infected, and if they do, they typically have mild symptoms.

Prominent doctors have formed The Unity Project to help parents and groups fight vaccine mandates for children.

The tyrants who want your children’s bodies are relentless. They’ve orchestrated the battlefield so that you’re mandated to permanently alter your children’s biology with unknown substances for protection against a disease for which they’re not at risk. In times of chaos and despair, return to the time-tested basics. The best way to shield your kids is by bolstering their God-given immune system with healthy whole foods, sunshine, joyful play and exercise, sleep, and family time for gratitude. The war will be won by parents who protect their kids.

https://www.americanthinker.co...war_on_children.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aaron Rodgers has Covid toe. I guess the immunization was ineffective.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm out today getting lunch and I STILL see people out there ALONE, no one around, OUTSIDE in the fresh air...WEARING A DAMMED MASK! Mad

Why? I just don't get it.

These people will never give up their filthy face cloth magic talismans even after Covid is gone or faded into yet another flu strain. Confused

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm out today getting lunch and I STILL see people out there ALONE, no one around, OUTSIDE in the fresh air...WEARING A DAMMED MASK! Mad

Hell, I saw two cars, yesterday, during one outing, with people wearing face masks in their cars. One where the guy was the only one in the car.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Journal Circulation November 8th 2021

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test:
a Warning Steven R Gundry

https://www.ahajournals.org/do...rc.144.suppl_1.10712

Already posted in this thread, here: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...810020784#1810020784

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

These people will never give up their filthy face cloth magic talismans even after Covid is gone or faded into yet another flu strain. Confused

It's bad here with the masks, I don't understand it. People in cars by themselves, walking their dogs in fresh air, little kids, double masks, we got them all.

I was grocery shopping tonight and I saw over a half dozen people with masks on but not covering their noses. Another dozen+ with ones with obvious gaps between their faces and masks, people with the one way valve masks, and a lady with her mask on upsidedown with the metal nose thing under her chin.

I just want to punch some of these people, or at a minimum embarrass them for their stupidity. If you think a mask is the right choice to make, then buy N95 masks and use them once. That dirty ass ill fitting mask isn't doing a damn thing, and the uncovered nose thing, WTF?

I keep getting more angry by the day. Why can't people use logic?

My work sent me an email saying I haven't uploaded my vaccine status yet, that's correct and I'm not going to until you put in writing that you will fire me, then if I do decide to share my medical information it will beat 23:59 on January 4th.

Fuck all of this shit.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post
Lots of mask still being worn around here.

We all know that the N95 is the best option for masking up. When this first started we were mislead about mask wearing and told any mask is fine. Homemade and basic cheap surgical mask are not capable of stopping the droplets. I think everyone would agree with that.

Now the N95 can be easily bought and worn. So if a person is truly concerned or has legit underlying health issue. Why are they not wearing a N95? People spend thousands on everything to have the best option available, I guess that doesn’t apply to publicly display your compliance.

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this subject has been bitched about a thousand times now in this thread but dear lord, I just can't get over these masks.
Its not just about the choice to wear one or not. Its about a large part our society that can't use just a little critical thought about why they are doing something.
Still today, I see people go into a restaurant and put the mask on to literally walk 4ft to a table.
No thought, no question, just absolute obedience.
Fear has turned their minds to mush, just imagine what people would do if we ever really had something to be afraid of. God help us.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
It's not too crazy around here for masks.
It seems to depend where you go - no masks on people outside, very few seen in Home Depot, grocery stores or Costco but a lot of masked shoppers at Kohls.

My wife actually saw a woman at Kohls wearing a gas mask. Roll Eyes

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Its not just about the choice to wear one or not. Its about a large part our society that can't use just a little critical thought about why they are doing something.
Still today, I see people go into a restaurant and put the mask on to literally walk 4ft to a table.

Yup. Along with the aforementioned wearing one out-of-doors when you're the only one around or in the car when you're the only one in the car.

Then there are the people that wear a mask such that their nose isn't covered. Just what do those people think the mask is accomplishing?

posted Hide Post
Sheeple.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Lots of masks around my area still. All ages and even when outside and alone. Those of us here on Sig Forum live in a bubble of sanity. It is easy to forget the influence media has and the fear they are creating. Those masks make people feel safe, however unrealistic.

JC

Posts: 1267 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
These people are mentally ill Roll Eyes

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Sheeple.

Indeed Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It's been kinda funny to track the whole mask thing in the hippy-assed town where I live.

A year ago, triple masks would gain people's admiration. Now servers in restaurants and people who went to the trouble of making "pretty" masks are almost the only ones you see wearing masks in public.

The city and county governments are still rabid about masks, etc., but you don't see any real enforcement efforts.

I think burnout may be working in sanity's favor.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post