SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
If approved, Germany's vaccine mandate would follow in the footsteps of neighboring Austria, which also plans to make inoculations for eligible adults compulsory from February.

Door to door invasions? Tie people down and jab them?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
is anyone aware of any tele-medicine organization here in the US that would accept you as a client and be willing to prescribe Ivermectin as a treatment?

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
How to Get Ivermectin
https://covid19criticalcare.com/pharmacies/

I'm thinking about buying 100 tablets.. and divy them up to people here.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Will start digging in to that this weekend. Was also thinking about picking up a few hundred tablets myself.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking at the FLCCC i-mask protocol it recommends .4 - .6 mg/kg per treatment with 5 treatments?

even with the 12mg ivermectin pills available that's around 4 pills per dose for most people if I'm reading that correctly. ~ 20 12mg pills per person for a full treatment?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
Well the Krauts have finally done it. Mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns for the unvaccinated. Those people just can't get enough authoritarianism.

Shitty CNN Story

"The fourth wave of resistance must be broken and this has not yet been achieved," Merkel added... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Yet they are passing the Covid around like the mashed potato bowl at Thanksgiving dinner.

Smile
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is Chinese Greek to you? Enjoy:

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Have we made vaccinations mandatory to pick up your welfare check yet? Let me know when that happens…….

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Have we made vaccinations mandatory to pick up your welfare check yet? Let me know when that happens…….

The Greeks are about to, it sounds like if you don't get the jab they aren't going to give you your full pension payment as a retiree, they will keep a sizable "fine" out of it.

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Peter Doocy:
Biden Said That Trump Shouldn't Remain President Because 220,000 People Died Of Covid Under His Presidency. Now That Many More People Have Died of Covid Under Biden, Does Biden Hold to the Same Standard?

Then Jen Psaki goes into her lying about Trump and injecting bleach...

-rduckwor

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
Well the Krauts have finally done it. Mandatory vaccinations and lockdowns for the unvaccinated. Those people just can't get enough authoritarianism.

Shitty CNN Story

"The fourth wave of resistance must be broken and this has not yet been achieved," Merkel added... Roll Eyes

“BERLIN (AP) — Unvaccinated people across Germany will soon be excluded from nonessential stores, restaurants and sports and cultural venues, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced Thursday, and parliament will consider a general vaccine mandate as part of efforts to curb coronavirus infections.“

https://www.wave3.com/2021/12/...es-amid-covid-surge/

Didn’t they learn anything for their own History of the 1930s; or maybe they learned too well.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uh oh ……. They knew it all along.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed...-shocking-risk-level

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Is this for the mRNA shots only? Or includes the viral vector J&J shot as well?

My take on this is the Mrna-type, but really don't recall enough specific info. Would love to see this differentiated as well.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Thanks. Will start digging in to that this weekend. Was also thinking about picking up a few hundred tablets myself.
Keep me in mind please as I refuse the vaccines. Does one need to be ill to take the ivermectin or can one go ahead and treat themself. As I understand it, it kills the virus handily and one can no longer transmit the virus.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
How to Get Ivermectin
https://covid19criticalcare.com/pharmacies/

I'm thinking about buying 100 tablets.. and divy them up to people here.

You can get the paste at Tractor Supply for a fraction of the cost and wait. Same stuff. But - its for horses. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Ivermectin is ivermectin. There are no additives besides the drug. There is also a “pour over” type, but I suspect any internally applied ivermectin from whatever source will be more effective.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the paste or injectable version is the way to go. The pour over - not so much. (ask me how I know Big Grin)

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
You still need a doctor to write you the prescription for Ivermectin. If you're doctor won't then you have to do a zoom visit with one of the doctors on America's Frontline Doctors. If the issuing pharmacy is not local it will have to be shipped to you. All this runs into $$ and I'm sure Ivermectin is not the price it was just a year or so ago. If someone here looks into it I'd be very interested to hear the process as well as the cost.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Great sign at my buddy's local golf course.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post